over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo 150lbs pic

who doubts that dave is now 220-230 just go to rxmuscle and see his recent pics.. he is not huge but has put on some decent size in the last two months fro where he was..

What I like about Dave, if you email him with a question... He will get back to you with an answer and advice without wanting any money. Very nice guy. Always real helpful and honest.

That is very true but you should see how much he makes from his forum...he doesn't really need the money after those income.

NO HOMO and all but I wish I had his check bones...their small but they are good check bone.

NO HOMO and all but I wish I had his check bones...their small but they are good check bone.

wtf? lol. What is up with cheek bones? I didn't know there was a specific style of cheek bone that was appealing.

I met Dave in 1998 when he was at his most massive. I really liked him. He was guest posing at a local show and my buddy and I were talking to him outside. He was so incredibly honest about things. He introduced me to synthol that night. He gave my buddy Chris Clark's address and we got his original synthol before anyone knew about it. Not many bodybuilders are so open and honest about things. At the time, he was the most massive bodybuilder I had seen...very cool man!

Well

So what if he is 170 or 230..........like if he was 170 we need to stick up for him? He was a normal guy before lifting and drug use and he will revert back to a normal guy without lifting and drug use.........whoop dee doo.....its called life and if you cant handle it, well, you had better handle it.

Dave has those vids for the TRT clinic and he's still jacked as fuck. I swear there is a new rumor about him every week lol

This guy has done more for the sport with the advent of Rxmuscle.com than almost anybody I can think of... and for what? He doesn't make millions of dollars. He makes a solid living. He's given more amateurs and pros exposure than any magazine or website. For what? He did an Iron Asylum video of me and asked for NOTHING. He just loves the sport.

I hear horrible stories about him. From who? People who don't know him very well.

I hear that he's the nicest guy. From who? People that have spent time with him and know him.

Dave Palumbo has always gone out of his way to remember me and be a genuine, nice guy. I once spent the night at his house after going to a NYC club. He OFFERED his spare bedroom. I didn't ask. That's the kind of guy he is.

By the way... Dave Palumbo at 220 would look small. Why? Most of you who are at 250lbs are around 12% bodyfat. You look big in a sweater. Dave has next to no body fat. He's leaner walking around than most people on contest day.

Bust out your rumors and talk all the shit you want... but would you ever say any thing to his face? Would you really be that ignorant and disrespectful to the guy?

The rumor is he has kidney faillure

How old is this pic?
During Masters Olympia Dave looked huge and ripped, did arm training video, looked nowhere he's having health problems problems.
If it's true - that's very very sad, wish the MAN the best and hope he recovers, if it's not true - you better check the information like this 100 more times before posting it.

Dave has those vids for the TRT clinic and he's still jacked as fuck. I swear there is a new rumor about him every week lol

best part I like about the videos is how he comes off like is telling the dr what his dose is going to be..lol dr is like sure, you betcha, if that works for you, works for me..lol

we're just joking, the word fag i guess is derogatory though, my gay uncle probably wouldn't like it. anyways who cares, whatever makes someone happy.

unless your in europe then you'd be asking for/offering a cigarette... or faggot for a bundle of twigs/branches....

Dave is married to a friend of mine's sister.

Motley crue wore eyeliner, were they gay?

i've seen my handful so sure others can say have too...the big bulky build gay guys with monster size thick ass beards... looking like a lumberjack... definitely is somewhat surreal to watch when they get all flamboyantly excited tho... like watching fat guy break dance etc... just not what you'd expect to be a norm lol

I have always like Dave. I just can't figure why some people continue to bash him.

Like Big Dave I have nothing but great things to say about Dave. When I did the Teen Nationals some years ago he did my diet (and got me in great condition) and the night before the show he took a look at me and was disappointed in my tan. He sent me up to his hotel room with some Jan Tana and had Colette (who was exhausted from tanning people all day) completely fix my tan. She went through my routine with me, gave me lots of posing tips and at the end of it I needed some shorts to wear back to my room. Boom, Dave gave me a pair of shorts to wear back. He brought me and a buddy up to his room after the show and introduced to Evan Centopani and PJ Braun and gave us a bunch of Species swag. The charge for any of the extra stuff? Nothing.

he manscapes and takes care of his appearance so obviously...gay?
and tell me, getting buff (trying to anyway, from the pics you all post), shaving your entire body, posing and worshipping yourselves in the mirror whenever you see your reflection.....kinda homo to me.
phil is soooo right. y'all will end up normal-sized for your genetic profile one day, and then all you'll have is old pics and health problems.
and then people will say damn, he must be sick and gay to boot.

I am wondering why he doesnt get the "fell down a flight of stairs and completely tore his quad/patella tendon" benefit of the doubt?

He stays incredibly lean so i would expect anyone who is going to be laid up in a full leg cast for months at a time and on crutches for months at a time to get small.....

Maybe you guys would go to the gym and juice still...I am thinking i probably wouldnt go to the gym at all....because i would be so irritated trying to hobble around......and would just count on muscle memory taking care of me for when i started back in the gym......so I would just catch up on work i have to do in the interim...and i would probably look like a bucket of shit.....from not lifting and probably eating 1x-2x a day (i get real sick of the eating part of bodybuilding)

Ive never have quite gotten some of the bodybuilders mentality on the net.....they expect guys who were walking around juiced up at 275 pounds in their 20's and early 30's to look like that in their 40's and 50's....... priorities change, importance changes, yet you hear these 20 somethings all the times on boards saying "he looks like shit" about some guy who no longer is into the bodybuilding lifestyle.....alot of these guys dont care...they got kids, maybe got into another hobby like fixing up muscle cars or biking or something.....they dont give a crap that they arent 255 at 8%....they are on to better things in life than something thats so vain and self absorbed. (Sorry but it is...in the grand scheme of things as what ranks in importance in life)

As far as Palumbo....again...the guy completely tore his quad....give me what you expect someone to look like going thru that recovery? Jacking 2000mg a week still and 95% of their best?

Last edited:
amen.. on some boards all ya get is 'all drugs' when they dont realize whe these take time off they someties stop eati g, training, supplementing.. all the above.. what ya think will happen? years ago when i saw mike christian at golds he just came off a pretty good year.. but he looked very thin.. i was shocked.. but my buddy dave told me that when mike takes a break he stops everything cold turkey.. training, eating, gear ect.. just completely detoxs from everything.. yet a few months back and its the same old mike..

So what if he is 170 or 230..........like if he was 170 we need to stick up for him? He was a normal guy before lifting and drug use and he will revert back to a normal guy without lifting and drug use.........whoop dee doo.....its called life and if you cant handle it, well, you had better handle it.

It really is illogical for guys to think that this is not going to happen. After my heart attack I really feared being small and skinny, well now after losing about 35 lbs of muscle the world has not become a dark abyss. Life goes on and your priorities change. I guess a lot of us have to live through it to see the light, so once you get older you get a little more wiser.

I hear good and bad stories about Dave.

H never done me wrong and always answered all my questions and helped me out when I needed it.

As far as the gay comments go, wow really? I think its time to grow up. Nothing pisses me off more then when uneducated, insecure, closet livers talk shit.

Just because someone does something out of the norm idiots talk shit. People are so closed minded. If people started being a little nicer, a little more respectful, and understanding there would be alot less violence in the world.

:D

Attachments

• davcut_zps3b922191.jpg
    davcut_zps3b922191.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,458
Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads