over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Nasser

Obviously you've never been involved in the various drug games, to compare the use of crystal meth or heroin with steroid use is assinine. Totally different type of user and mentality.

Drug addicts always find justifications like this. Their drugs are always different. Adderall and xanax are the new meth and heroin, and they are WORSE than the original. "Type" of user and "mentality" have nothing to do with it.

dude it's just a thread from a bunch of randoms on the internet.

it's not remotely important.

There is nothing in the world other than "randoms" and their individual opinions. No number of people thinking anything together means anything more than one persons opinion.

wow, nasser was a hardcore lifter and very strong. i have no scientific evidence of what i am about to say, its just an opinon, i have always felt like that really heavy weight was bad on your heart and other vital organs. i have lifted heavy when i was younger, but no more. im 43 and i want to live, my reps are between 12-20 now, i have seen heavy weight hurt alot of bodybuilders.heavy weight is dangerous in alot of different ways. nasser was a heavy lifter, just my opinon, no disrespect to heavy lifters.

But haven't Nasser died from kidney infection?

There is nothing in the world other than "randoms" and their individual opinions. No number of people thinking anything together means anything more than one persons opinion.

This is not true.

If members of his family were posting on this thread saying they would prefer people not to be speculating over his death as they found it upsetting, everyone here including yourself would find it more difficult than if a random stranger said to stop it.

Drug addicts always find justifications like this. Their drugs are always different. Adderall and xanax are the new meth and heroin, and they are WORSE than the original. "Type" of user and "mentality" have nothing to do with it.

Like I said you obviously have never beeen involved in the drug games, I've seen grown men who would drop down and suck a dick in a heartbeat for a 20 of crack. Rec drug addicts rob from their own families and take from their loved ones to get their fix, they are maggots. Now show me a steroid user who runs around robbing and stealing to afford a bottle of test, get real you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

does anybody here really know if Nasser got bloodwork or saw a dr regularly? I doubt it.

Nasser seemed like a smart guy.. didn't ever seem reckless. that is, from the few times I spoke with him 10+ years ago. I doubt he got more reckless as years went on after he retired. even back then he talked about thyroid problems and blood pressure problems.

:confused:

Nasser used to talk about how he'd rather be dead than ever come off AAS and would make jokes about how many syringes he had gone through. On top of that he had the size to be a top 2 olympian at one point..thats not reckless? :confused:

Adderall and xanax are the new meth and heroin, and they are WORSE than the original.

I had a huge long response to this but before I say anything I'm highly interested in seeing your information and reasoning behind this comment.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Like I said you obviously have never beeen involved in the drug games, I've seen grown men who would drop down and suck a dick in a heartbeat for a 20 of crack. Rec drug addicts rob from their own families and take from their loved ones to get their fix, they are maggots. Now show me a steroid user who runs around robbing and stealing to afford a bottle of test, get real you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

gotta agree with this... its a different animal, and im speaking from experience.. ive been on both sides w recs and aas.

gotta agree with this... its a different animal, and im speaking from experience.. ive been on both sides w recs and aas.

Agreed. While rec drugs and aas share "similar" traits (psychological and physical feeling/well being), rec drugs grab you by the balls and don't want to let you go. When you try to leave, it's like having a pro soccer player run up and drill you in the balls repeatedly until you give in...again. AAS function differently, "coming off" can be brutal, but the physical aspect differs greatly. I for one, have never heard of anyone puking, waking up in cold sweats, can't eat, can't drink, go into convulsions because they went a couple days without tren, dbol, test, winny etc. I've done all these things from oxy's. As Kinglewey said, I've never met anyone who robbed a pharmacy for test.

Adderall is more along the lines of cocaine and xanax not even close to heroin. Oxy's would be the new heroin, but people get tired of paying big money for a similar high and end up back to the original.

wow, nasser was a hardcore lifter and very strong. i have no scientific evidence of what i am about to say, its just an opinon, i have always felt like that really heavy weight was bad on your heart and other vital organs. i have lifted heavy when i was younger, but no more. im 43 and i want to live, my reps are between 12-20 now, i have seen heavy weight hurt alot of bodybuilders.heavy weight is dangerous in alot of different ways. nasser was a heavy lifter, just my opinon, no disrespect to heavy lifters.

How many 150lb. powerlifters are dropping dead?

Last edited:
IN a perfect world this is what would happen.

Said bodybuilder would have a physician who is involved with the sport and that totally understands the mentality of an advanced bodybuilder. This physician obviously cannot recommend dosages over TRT BUT this physician is adamant on
1) bloodwork
2) bloodpressure
3) blood sugar, kidney, liver health
4) Cardiograms
ADAMANT! Three to Four times a year. Alot of the above problems can be fixed by simply
1) switching a certain compound out for something else
2) certain natural supplements can definitively fix bloodwork problems
3) eating organically, grass fed (with absolutely no pesticides even organic pesticides which in some cases can be worse than the synthetic)

There would be nothing better than a physician telling an advanced bodybuilder...Ok your blood pressure is going up, I know you want to get to 290 as quick as possible but sorry you are going to have to stay leaner doing this.....whatever compounds you are doing that are raising this blood pressure you are going to have to switch out (tren gets switched out for deca).....keep taking the curcumin, as your heart size definitely has improved since you started taking that, the switch to aromasin and the addition of Vitamin D has made your HDL go up 7 points since last time.....etc etc etc etc

That would be a perfect world...a physician who was on it, really on a bodybuilders ass if he was taking chances or risks.....and all about the bloodwork.....he talked as a teacher and a friend and not as someone who is condescending (which is the age old problem).....there are doctors like that (2 in vegas).....but again that would be the best case scenario.

Without a doctor....if the person reading this said to himself
"I am going to be the best bodybuilder I can be with my unique genetic makeup"
AND
"I am never ever ever going to go outside the parameters of health Ive set for myself with bloodwork, cardiograms, and blood pressure in doing this".....I think thats a big step in the right direction...again 3-4 times a year (and absolutely not getting bloodwork the typical 6 weeks after getting off an abusive cycle and cruising .....but bloodwork right in the thick of things....so you know what truly is going on)
Thanks Dante. This may help some of the guys on the board.
I do have a theory on alot of these bodybuilder problems and deaths....

(Just as I have a theory on the tremendous increase in autistic children (1 in 50 now) in the last 40 years and the tremendous increase in alzheimers (1 in 3 seniors in some shape or form before their death)... Among other factors just study what we did to become this food processing nation since 1970 or so (processed foods, pesticides, GMO's, water, high fructose corn syrups, etc etc etc.... curing cancer? Why cure cancer? Prevent cancer. You most likely will never get it if you get back to eating and drinking without the total carcinogenic chemicals ingested at every meal of every day.....ok enough of that tangent.... just think it out .... 1 in 50 kids....are you kidding me? We obviously are doing something incorrect arent we as a society?)

Ok bodybuilder problems and deaths.... Besides the obvious chemical abuse some of them do that put them into health emergencies..... I still to this day think that sleep apnea is the starting point to a great many bodybuilders health problems. What did that doctor on Palumbo's show say....something like he feels 95% of advanced bodybuilders have sleep apnea? I personally dont know a very large bodybuilder who doesnt have it...especially as they get older. I sure as heck know the majority of them do nothing about it. So trace the cascade of events....severe sleep apnea=severe heart enlargement into chronic high blood pressure and higher pulse rates... into kidney failure..... You smaller guys in this forum who have sleep apnea....just think of someone like Nasser or Michael Clarke Duncan at over 300 pounds in their 40's and 50's with no mask....whats happening to their heart (and the ongoing events to organs after the damage is done) over a decade of refusal to getting a cpap/apap machine.
Alot of people might think my views on this above are trivial....I think they are monumental and the basis of a great deal of bodybuilders, football players and wrestlers heart related deaths. I know of a 22 year old advanced size bodybuilder who has severe sleep apnea, two other late 20's bodybuilders (very big) also with severe sleep apnea. I think it just comes with the downside of being a large bodybuilder with extreme musculature (along with football players and wrestlers).
I know everyone would be different, but at what size do you think sleep apnea starts to become prevalent? Seems like 5'9'' is the average height for American males so could you put a weight to that?

Last edited:
I've seen grown men who would drop down and suck a dick in a heartbeat

tumblr_inline_mh0qccbRfV1qbnggp.jpg

Oxy is pretty different from heroin IME. At least in small doses.

Both are derivatives of the Poppy plant, when metabolized, they are pretty much the same chemically (effect may be slightly different). Please explain your side

Both are derivatives of the Poppy plant, when metabolized, they are pretty much the same chemically (effect may be slightly different). Please explain your side

Oxys metabolize into oxymorphone(brand name Opana). Heroin is a derivitive of morphine but stronger. That's the only difference to me, but they are still both strong opiates. Bottom line is that they both cause euphoria and are highly addictive and I see no difference between the 2 from that stand point.

Pretty sure he meant Oxycodone.
Doesn't really matter I guess, they are all opiates and abuse of them can all lead you to the same place. I've seen people have just as many issues as a heroin junky from Opanas, perc, vicodin, oxycodone, and every other opiate. It seems to be getting worse and worse as more people start using them regularly.

I agree with you kinglewy however there are many guys on steroids who are selling steroids, GH (fake and real) to support their habits, there are guys selling their ass for gh and steroids.

big difference but some commonalities.

I agree with you kinglewy however there are many guys on steroids who are selling steroids, GH (fake and real) to support their habits, there are guys selling their ass for gh and steroids.

big difference but some commonalities.

what is with all the homo chat???

anyone who is sucking dick for drugs of any kind is doing it cos they are gay it's not the drugs for fucks sake

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
I am Annie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws