over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry GUys

thank you mrs hernon for the update and clarification. i can certainly respect everything you just said. i think everyone is just concerned and a bit outraged at even the possibility someone was intent on harming him. what you have said clarifies that clearly this is not the case. thank you again for taking the time.

The thing that makes no sense though is that whatever was in that cap should probably never be consumed by anyone, no matter what meds there are on. Whatever it is, its not safe. Just think if he had taken a larger dose than he did. Phil might have ended up worse than he did.

Well

I was trying out a new curcumim to bring to the market fro you guys and obviously it did not go as planned......I am awaiting animals and instincts response so we can clear this up . Lets hope its sooner then later..............I wrote to Animal at chemical ararchy and an awaiting his response.

Seems this herb can increase your chances of bleeding, so someone like me should stay away from it since im on Coumadin. One site had this to say:

"Hemorrhagic Stroke Symptoms

Some people might experience a very dangerous side effect of taking curcumin. Hermorrhagic stroke symptoms are potentially dangerous curcumin side effects. Hemorrhagic strokes occur when the brain bleeds. People might notice either numbness or weakness of the legs or arms (or both), changes in speech and vision, or persistent, extreme headache. In these situations, emergency medical attention should be sought."

Sounds like the docs were right on when they did the MRI or cat scan of the brain. I think I read where that was done?

I was trying out a new curcumim to bring to the market fro you guys and obviously it did not go as planned......I am awaiting animals and instincts response so we can clear this up . Lets hope its sooner then later..............I wrote to Animal at chemical ararchy and an awaiting his response.

so glad to see you posting like yourself! id sure like to know what the heck was in that,that could do that to a person. will definintly be waiting for his response.

Happy Bday brotha... Glad 2 see ur ok...happy easter to you n your familia as well...

Very glad to see you talking more normally Phil. You are a great asset here and we all would hate to lose you. I hope the recovery continues and you and there are no more ill effects for you. Stay healthy brother.

Phil, I am glad you are feeling better and Happy Birthday Brother!

Phil, I have been watching this thread closely. The family and I have been very concerned. So glad to see that you're improving and getting back to the Phil we all love and respect. God bless you and your family

Very scary and strange.

I saw your post on FB EARLY Friday morning and you sounded/typed like your regular old-self then lol

Wondering how quick this hit? When did you take these pills? Thursday?

Animals stuff is good to go. I need to
Talk to instinct

Phil, first Happy Birthday...second, is Animal the same Animal from way back when? I think he was a cyclist (bike). I think he had the first tren/fina kits, not sure on that.

Very scary and strange.

I saw your post on FB EARLY Friday morning and you sounded/typed like your regular old-self then lol

Wondering how quick this hit? When did you take these pills? Thursday?

He still has good and bad days, more good than bad, today he did some light walking. His memory is coming back slowly,the product he toke it was form a company called Instinct 999.

Guys

What year did I win the Olympia again? Jk, felling better now. Took curcumim tab from
Instinct Sunday at 6 pm and was at hospital by 6 30. Woke up in icu Wednesday. Left hospital Thursday night and have slept since.
Feel better now. God bless you all!

Great to hear you're doing better, hope you were well enough to celebrate the holiday with your family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131