over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry GUys

Holy shit....

Im so sorry that shit happened to you Phil. Im glad your doing better. We have talked on and off and i have always respected you a ton. Take care and rest big guy.

Wow, sorry that happened to you man. I've taken Animal's and Instincts stuff before and they've been legit. Must've been an error. Glad you're feeling better my man.

I am sorry you are going through this. Take care both you and Pamela.

What year did I win the Olympia again? Jk, felling better now. Took curcumim tab from
Instinct Sunday at 6 pm and was at hospital by 6 30. Woke up in icu Wednesday. Left hospital Thursday night and have slept since.
Feel better now. God bless you all!

WTF!? What was it? Glad youre recovering my friend.

Sounds like phenazepam. Microgram potent hypnotic benzo with a crazy long half life. Just a hunch.

Glad you are getting better Phil. I sent you a pm without realizing what happened to you. That is crazy that it happened from a Curcumin tab.

Phil, despite us being mortal online enemies at time I am honestly sorry to hear this man.

I really wish you the best in regards to your recovery. I hope you and your family get through this quickly and can move on to much happier times.

Wow that is some scary stuff! Really glad to hear your doing better now Phil.

God bless u and are family...for a speedy and safe recovery..

And thank Pamela for keeping us updated as to how you were doing. Keeping you in my prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Phil, despite us being mortal online enemies at time I am honestly sorry to hear this man.

I really wish you the best in regards to your recovery. I hope you and your family get through this quickly and can move on to much happier times.

brother that is very a standup thing to say.

Ak

I was out for 2 1/2 days. Feel suck and cant keep from burping and hiccuping. Throwing up every day. Been 9 days now. Seem right?

How are you sleeping?

Could be a benzo making you tired like that. Ive never heard of one that could last that long though. Didn't the hospital run blood tests to see if anything foreign is in your blood stream? I hope you get the caps you have left of that stuff tested at a good lab. What you ordered was a legal supplement, right? Maybe turn the caps over to LE and they can have it tested. Not sure if you want to take it that far. IMO though it sounds as if you could have died, and has any permanent damage been done to your body? Only time may tell. I hope it all turns out ok.

Last edited:
Phenazepam

Wow, really does sound like this stuff but its a stab in the dark.
Phenazepam - Drugs Forum

From the article above: "Phenazepam is a benzodiazepine with anxiolytic, euphoric, anticonvulsant, amnestic, muscle relaxant, and hypnotic (sleep-inducing) effects. Effects last over 60 hours and in case of overdose many days or weeks."

Interesting case here from the article:
"

There is one reported case of a 26 year old man with Asperger's Syndrome who consumed between 400 and 600 mg of phenazepam. The author estimates this to be 500 times the recommended daily dose.[39] When admitted to the hospital, "he was slow, slurred his words, and had balance problems; his parents also reported fluctuating confusion and memory disturbances." When the doctors examined him he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, which is not surprising since benzodiazepines mediate levels of GABA in the brain in a manner similar to alcohol.

A CT scan was normal. A urine sample tested positive for benzodiazepines.

The man had a history of excessive use of alcohol to control his anxiety and severe depression. He was also currently prescribed venlafaxine, zopiclone and propiomazine.

A few days after taking phenazepam he developed auditory and visual hallucinations, but details of the severity were not provided from the case report. He was administered flumazenil, a benzodiazepine antagonist, and activated charcoal repeatedly but his symptoms did not improve. He remained hospitalized for 11 days. His condition fluctuated. On the 9th day he was able to recall that he ordered the drug on the internet.

For further care, he was referred to a psychiatric unit. A test showed that 7 days post administration of the phenazepam there was a 1.2µg/g concentration of phenazepam in his blood, venlafaxine within therapeutic limits, and no alcohol."

somehow this drug is legally sold in the US because its considered a "research" drug. Wonder if it got mixed up with what Phil ordered and those caps contain the wrong thing and its dosed like it is curcumin. Nothing supports this idea though, just an idea.

Last edited:
I'm glad you lived, it sounds like it was a life threatenening situation.

I was out for 2 1/2 days. Feel suck and cant keep from burping and hiccuping. Throwing up every day. Been 9 days now. Seem right?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam"]Phenazepam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Yep. Hiccups is listed first in side effects.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear