mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why we don't see condition like this anymore these days?

this thread is comical....LMAO... low dose mr. olympians... ha ha ha ha ha GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

"LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO GET
HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET....., HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET!"
LOL!!

It seems like most the guys talking about having to have massive amounts are naturally small guys. A good friend of mine just got out of the army. He's holding 270lbs and pretty solid. Dude doesn't even know what macros are or different types or protein. He was 240 ripped outta highschool. Another friend is holding 300 at like 5'10" on 300mg test E a week and a little var. Both could be pros within a couple years if they cared or had the coaching

this thread is comical....LMAO... low dose mr. olympians... ha ha ha ha ha GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

"LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO GET
HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET....., HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET!"

I respect you and like your no bs attitude, B, but you know what is your biggest problem? You know why you are not wining shows Why are you not a pro still? Drug abuse took too much space in your brain. I am not saying you are abusing, because I am sure you are not! All I am saying is that this has stucked in you head too much, you have programed yourself that you will not win a show or a pro card because the other guy uses more stuff, because he abuses, because it all about drugs but not you. This is why you will never be a pro, bacause you think it all depends on drug but not on you. Someone like DY trained in the dungeon thousand miles away from his neareast competitor and he did not care sh1t what other do, or how much do, because drugs is not most important thing, Dorian himself was most important thing. OR someone like Ronnie Coleman, I bet his drug knowledge was and probably still is non existant he just did what Chad told him to do, he just did because he thought this was a small part of the puzzle like diet, training, sleeping etc, while himself, his attitude, his mentality was the biggest part of the puzzle, he like Dorian did not care about small things like drugs, he don't care what others do, he did not worry that somone onstage overdruged him, beacuse he did not thought it was the most important thing. Because it is not the most important thing.

You were low dosage guy years ago, you looked great, everyone was saying you have pro physique back then. Now you are using high dosages. But what has changed since then, B? Everyone is still saying you have pro physique, but are you a pro? You are not. Are you placing higher? You ar nor. Are you significally bigger? You are not. So what is the problem? You have upped too little, your tools are fake or just drugs is not an answer?

BTW Dorian is about 260 these days on nothing (okay trt maybe) = bigger than most abusers, do you really think he would need to abuse to go to 300 pounds if he would be younger and eatin 5000 cals?

Never heard the quotes you mention. Jay is not very bright. The fact that you equate being worth millions and the envy of thousands of people to intelligence shows how credulous you are. Jay is a meathead and not a worthy ambassador of the sport. He's block and looks like friggin barney rubble. 09 was his only good year - I can't take that away from him.

jay isnt bright?, yes he probabaly the most success businessman in bodybuilding but has won prob the least amount of bodybuilding titles compared to any other mr olympia in history, yet is the most successful bodybuilder to date in terms of wealth, he is switched on and was clever wen it came to making money unlike many previous mr olympias who havent done so well in terms of success

I don't know if DY is lying or not, but why would he even say anything at all? Did you see Jay's sorry ass attempt to answer about his use. Although, he's pretty much just a meathead. DY chose to write an article in MD, he chose to answer the question. WTF did he gain from even answering? Except getting a bunch of flack from a bunch of guys who are not pros and who will certainly never win the olympia. Maybe he's lying, maybe he's not. But most of the guys on here bragging about doing 2-5 grams of this and that don't really impress me. This goes back to DY's original synopsis about why he won; he trained harder and thought smarter about diet, drugs, training, and rest. Well, whatever people have their mind made up. Anybody want to try to get back to the original question about conditioning? My take is that extremes are in. Extreme size, and extreme dosages. Nobody wants balance. People would rather see somebody who looks "scary" rather than somebody who displays balance of size, symmetry, striations, and hardness.

maybe he did it for PR, marketing? no one will really know

as for his conditoning, i have no doubt he worked hard, dieted hard and put in an amazing work ethic to come in the shape he did, but u cant ignore the fact he used boatloads of substances jus like every other competitior to retain the kind of mass an condition he brought, his diet would have been useless without his drug regime and genetics

You know, Dorian's dosages are pretty close to the stuff Phil Hernon has mentioned he used to take when he was competing. Also, Emeric has said many times that he uses something along 300mg of test per week.

From all the years reading these guy's messages, I'm convinced they are above your average bodybuilder in general knowledge of this sport, just as I believe Dorian was above everyone else in intensity and discipline.

Some will call me naive and even understanding that these guys sell supplements and could have an agenda on this, I choose to believe them.

In this forum we have people using up to 7 or 8 grams of AAS per week and, to be quite honest, they don't look that great. To me, this is more than proof that this is not just about the drugs.

I think it's perfectly possible for someone like Dorian to look like that on 2.5g of AAS plus insulin and HGH. I honestly do...

phil also competed against craig titus who used more drugs then most people can comprehend, and as a bodybuilder craig was a freak

are u saying coz phil says he used less drugs then other bodybuilders of his time, that dorian the greatest bodybuilder of his time must have had super genetics and response to drugs?

do you think so many bodybuilder's have health complications becoz they used moderate doses of anabolics and relied on super genetic response to drugs?

ironic dorian looked like every other bodybuilder for years and then magically in a year or 2 blew the competition away with a new found size and conditioning,

do you think in one-2 years he learned some sort of secret diet and training philosophy? that put him in a new league ahead of the greatest geneticaly blessed bodybuilders of that time?(shawn ray, flex wheller, paul dillet, lee labrada, andreas munzter, milos sarxev) they also dieted and trained religiously like dorian and had amazing genetics, guess they jus werent blessed like dorian?

do you think dorian some how magicaly one year inherited some sort of new magical genetic response to the same drugs he used year after year?

or perhaps dorian might have done something different with his drug regime to put him ahead of everyone? like take more HGH, insulin and steroids? or maybe his waistline being probably the first thick waistline to be seen on the bodybuilding pro circuit was the result of heavy weight lifting and strict dieting :rolleyes:?

It seems like most the guys talking about having to have massive amounts are naturally small guys. A good friend of mine just got out of the army. He's holding 270lbs and pretty solid. Dude doesn't even know what macros are or different types or protein. He was 240 ripped outta highschool. Another friend is holding 300 at like 5'10" on 300mg test E a week and a little var. Both could be pros within a couple years if they cared or had the coaching

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone can lie, but I've known this guy a long time and he doesn't have a reason to lie to me. Extremely strong. I've seen him bench 315 close to 30 times. He likes prop and will run it up to 500mg a week and Rx var at 40mg. He doesn't come off though and usually runs closer to 300mg prop and the var. never touched tren, slin, or gh.
He was around 18 here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366864617.801195.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366864647.291206.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366864679.366173.jpg

Anyone can lie, but I've known this guy a long time and he doesn't have a reason to lie to me. Extremely strong. I've seen him bench 315 close to 30 times. He likes prop and will run it up to 500mg a week and Rx var at 40mg. He doesn't come off though and usually runs closer to 300mg prop and the var. never touched tren, slin, or gh.
He was around 18 hereView attachment 61837
View attachment 61838View attachment 61839

so he 20%bf, has a irregular lump in in left bicep in the pic, and never comes off, but his blast is 200mg more then his cruise dose?

ill let u be the judge

so he 20%bf, has a irregular lump in in left bicep in the pic, and never comes off, but his blast is 200mg more then his cruise dose?

ill let u be the judge

If you mentioned "blast and cruise" to this guy, you'd confuse him. He's just big without trying. Don't see an irregular lump either? You mad bro?

He's not mad, he's just pointing out the pointlessness of your post. So he's really good at being heavy. That's great, he's 20% bf and really bloated. What do you expect for us to say? You have no ideas about his shape, his symmetry, his conditioning, etc yet you say he can go pro. Do you even know what it takes to become pro?

Seems like a lot of people in this thread have not a damn clue on the difficulty in getting a pro card. People just assume you walk on to stage at 250lbs with abs and you win, yet neglect to think about the 4% bf, vascularity, symmetry, tanning, dieting, peaking, carb up and water manipulation, which is like playing wack a mole in a field with 20 holes.

Last edited:
He's not mad, he's just pointing out the pointlessness of your post. So he's really good at being heavy. That's great, he's 20% bf and really bloated. What do you expect for us to say? You have no ideas about his shape, his symmetry, his conditioning, etc yet you say he can go pro. Do you even know what it takes to become pro?

I was pointing out that some guys couldn't be close to his size on 3+ grams of gear yet he maintains it on not much of anything. And that not every pro HAS to take as much as some people think.

I respect you and like your no bs attitude, B, but you know what is your biggest problem? You know why you are not wining shows Why are you not a pro still? Drug abuse took too much space in your brain. I am not saying you are abusing, because I am sure you are not! All I am saying is that this has stucked in you head too much, you have programed yourself that you will not win a show or a pro card because the other guy uses more stuff, because he abuses, because it all about drugs but not you. This is why you will never be a pro, bacause you think it all depends on drug but not on you. Someone like DY trained in the dungeon thousand miles away from his neareast competitor and he did not care sh1t what other do, or how much do, because drugs is not most important thing, Dorian himself was most important thing. OR someone like Ronnie Coleman, I bet his drug knowledge was and probably still is non existant he just did what Chad told him to do, he just did because he thought this was a small part of the puzzle like diet, training, sleeping etc, while himself, his attitude, his mentality was the biggest part of the puzzle, he like Dorian did not care about small things like drugs, he don't care what others do, he did not worry that somone onstage overdruged him, beacuse he did not thought it was the most important thing. Because it is not the most important thing.

You were low dosage guy years ago, you looked great, everyone was saying you have pro physique back then. Now you are using high dosages. But what has changed since then, B? Everyone is still saying you have pro physique, but are you a pro? You are not. Are you placing higher? You ar nor. Are you significally bigger? You are not. So what is the problem? You have upped too little, your tools are fake or just drugs is not an answer?

BTW Dorian is about 260 these days on nothing (okay trt maybe) = bigger than most abusers, do you really think he would need to abuse to go to 300 pounds if he would be younger and eatin 5000 cals?

Wow. And people wonder why this board is going downhill. It's stupid posts like this. Contest prep is a god damn science and if you mess it up even slightly, it can mean the difference between 6th and 1st. Did you not read why B-Boy felt he placed less than expected? He mistimed his prep.

Do you know how many people have gone through pro card prep and fallen short because the stars didn't align perfectly and they were 1-3 weeks off course? Brian Yersky has been trying for his pro card since 2008. Keith williams has been trying since 2007. There are so many other cases like this, yet you think it's all because of an overemphasis on drugs?

I find it fucking laughable that a random no name on a board is ignorant enough to say something this stupid about somebody who is actually trying to inform the gullible, delusional and naive about what it really takes to be a top competitor, yet gets horseshit flack like this. The drug part is never the problem in contest prep, it's the timing and your body's response to dieting and training stimulus, and he's also working with a very talented prep coach.

I was pointing out that some guys couldn't be close to his size on 3+ grams of gear yet he maintains it on not much of anything. And that not every pro HAS to take as much as some people think.

You are severely overlooking the pro card process. Even if he doesn't need to take more than 2g of gear and 10iu of hgh to go pro, you can't just go about saying he can go pro in a few years if he wanted with some guidance. So you post a picture of a big fat guy, that's great, but weight you maintain is a very minimal part of going pro, otherwise Dave Palumbo would have gotten his card already.

You are severely overlooking the pro card process. Even if he doesn't need to take more than 2g of gear and 10iu of hgh to go pro, you can't just go about saying he can go pro in a few years if he wanted with some guidance. So you post a picture of a big fat guy, that's great, but weight you maintain is a very minimal part of going pro, otherwise Dave Palumbo would have gotten his card already.

Actually, I absolutely can say that. I've seen him dieted down. Again, it's not hard for him to diet down to 10%. He responds very well to diet, training, and drugs. I'm not trying to downplay the process or difficulty of getting a card and I'm not saying he'd be competitive on a pro level, but I think he'd do well.

Last edited:
Dorian strikes me as a NO BS kinda guy.

If he chooses to talk openly about steroid usage, I don't see a reason why he would lie about dosages.

He's stated that he'd generally use around a gram of test, 500 or 600mg of deca or eq, some orals and HGH.

Dorian ate, trained and slept like a clock for 12 years, that's the difference.

Also, there's plenty of guys nowadays with great conditioning.

Hahah sorry man but that's comical, the guy used massive amounts of gear just like the pros today.

That is not on stage. Plenty of pros look like that weeks before the contest but get on stage and the lights wash them out, ect.

Plus, the video is fuzzy making him look more grainy.

Wow. And people wonder why this board is going downhill. It's stupid posts like this. Contest prep is a god damn science and if you mess it up even slightly, it can mean the difference between 6th and 1st. Did you not read why B-Boy felt he placed less than expected? He mistimed his prep.

Do you know how many people have gone through pro card prep and fallen short because the stars didn't align perfectly and they were 1-3 weeks off course? Brian Yersky has been trying for his pro card since 2008. Keith williams has been trying since 2007. There are so many other cases like this, yet you think it's all because of an overemphasis on drugs?

I find it fucking laughable that a random no name on a board is ignorant enough to say something this stupid about somebody who is actually trying to inform the gullible, delusional and naive about what it really takes to be a top competitor, yet gets horseshit flack like this. The drug part is never the problem in contest prep, it's the timing and your body's response to dieting and training stimulus, and he's also working with a very talented prep coach.

I hope B-Boy will make to eat my words, and If he will get a pro card I will be the first guy who will congtatulate with that.

So you are basivally saying B-Boy missed all this prep? He was never ever been in top shape? Or his top shape is worse then guys whose placed higher than him? I do not understand what are you saying...
Why some guys get in top shape years after years and win Mr O 6 times in a row while using broscience, while others whose are using contest science (lol) prep coaches have never ever been in a top shape? Yeaa it is all durgs, right?

That's not condition is his problem my friend, consistency is his problem. With all the respect to B-BOY - that's just my opinion - he is lost in this game, jumps from one rouitine to another, from DC to mountain dog training to HIT etc, when I have joined this board they was all about training and eating to get big, not drugs now it's the opposite it's all about drugs not training or eating, the same with diet strategies he used all of them, changes and dropped all of them - from high carb low fat to low carb high fat, from George Farah to JM to Shelby , and now he is doing carb back loading...No matter what he does he not sure 100% if it is wrong or right, if you don't believe what are you doing how can you be succesfull at something? That is impossible. This is why he differs from someone like Ronie or Dorian, those guys believed what they did, for the most part they followed same exact priciples from day 1 to the day they retired, they were consistent, while B-Boy is lost. Again I have to say I would love to see Brad turning pro, I would be the first person to congrat him, the guy works his ass off, but the guy who changes his mind every year, month, who is not sure 100% if he doing things right or wrong cannot be the best at what he is doing, he needs consistency not the last minute secret to win a show and be a pro.

Education...I remember years ago when I was new to this board Heinz Senior (sp) IFBB pro posted his cycle, that was 2g test 1g eq and 1 abomb a day, and all baord, inculding vets liek Phil or MassiveG were bashing him for that, all the guys were "holly crap, you'll die tommorow from all that sh!t, you do not need so much sh!t, if you need so much sh!t to compete as a pro - find another job" etc...he is IFBB PRO! well 7-8 years passed away and every third guys here, whose are doing this just for fun or compete at the reginal shows do jnot even place weights 200 pounds uses more than that, that is normal now...Can you see where this education goes after another 7-8 years, my friend???

lol

That is not on stage. Plenty of pros look like that weeks before the contest but get on stage and the lights wash them out, ect.

Plus, the video is fuzzy making him look more grainy.

Have you seen 1993 Mr O?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoBV1LyeAc"]Up Close at the 1993 Olympia - YouTube[/ame]

If you mentioned "blast and cruise" to this guy, you'd confuse him. He's just big without trying. Don't see an irregular lump either? You mad bro?

the left side has a more tear drop point to it than the squared off right side.. you cant tell the difference? since both arms/shoulders are about same placement, simply drawing a lie between nipples will show you it droops further down...

Last edited:
When someone says Jay Cutler is an unintelligent meathead, they immediately lose all credibility because at that moment it is clear they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
Jay is not only smart, but a very cool dude.

Last edited:
:D

If I had a calculater I would use the multiple button.

I think the "minor" oversight was just miscommunication of when asked he assumed ED/EOD dosing compared to the casual norm of per week dosing... thats all... LOL

are u saying coz phil says he used less drugs then other bodybuilders of his time, that dorian the greatest bodybuilder of his time must have had super genetics and response to drugs?

No, I'm saying that the guy had a choice of not talking about steroids at all.

And it's simply amazing how 2.5g/week plus lots of HGH and insulin seem to be a beginner's cycle nowadays.

I believe that everyone has their own sweet spot on drugs. I get very sluggish on 900mg of test and it ends up being counter productive.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie's sweet spot was 10g, Phil's 1.5g, Dorian's 2.5g and Emeric's 300mg. We all know responses to drugs vary immensely. We see this every day. It shouldn't be different with pros.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131