34.2 KB · Views: 30,390
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16,981
Old days :D
**broken link removed**

Wow

Looks healthy and happy, good for him.

He had the biggest chest when he was in his prime.

I wonder if they get depressed after loosing that much muscle...

I remember reading some info of severe kidney issues and the decision was made to immediately get dramatically smaller and do everything in his power to have a long and normal life......

dont quote me on that exact diagnosis but I remember coming across that some years ago

I had to google him and holy moly this guy was massive. He had some insane...everything.

and alot of people keep saying on here its not just drugs its genetics...ummm these pictures show you his genetics...very normal genetics nothing about him stands out about his non PED physique....so is it still genetics or just insane amount of drugs to overcome normal genetics. HMMMMM rolleyes:

and alot of people keep saying on here its not just drugs its genetics...ummm these pictures show you his genetics...very normal genetics nothing about him stands out about his non PED physique....so is it still genetics or just insane amount of drugs to overcome normal genetics. HMMMMM rolleyes:

Well, there are some things you have to consider now with these recent pictures: his age, did he have or does he still have some health issues, does he ever really work out that hard anymore, his diet now, etc. Some of the benefits from genetics are going to be your response to weight training and the drugs. Some guys will need more training and more drugs to get the same results. He could be very gifted in this aspect and probably is.Remove that stimulus and you look like an average guy. Look at Kevin Levrone. I met him once about 6 yrs ago or so at the Arnold and I was a lot bigger than him, he looked like an average guy, but if he trains hard and takes a few things he blows up incredible.

Last edited:
Well, there are some things you have to consider now with these recent pictures: his age, did he have or does he still have some health issues, does he ever really work out that hard anymore, his diet now, etc. Some of the benefits from genetics are going to be your response to weight training and the drugs. Some guys will need more training and more drugs to get the same results. He could be very gifted in this aspect and probably is.Remove that stimulus and you look like an average guy.

i hear what your saying maldorf that his genetics may be in his bodies response to PED's and i am not disagreeing with you at all but that picture i beleive was taken in 2009 as i surf the web and he was huge in 2006. what i am saying though is the genetic freak with huge thighs from the get go never lifted a weight in their lives but got thighs like tree trunks...i know my cousin is one of those freaks huge thighs i mean huge and never squatted or even hit the gym a day in his life. now that there is the genetics i and most people assume when the subject is brought up in the forums

Well, there are some things you have to consider now with these recent pictures: his age, did he have or does he still have some health issues, does he ever really work out that hard anymore, his diet now, etc. Some of the benefits from genetics are going to be your response to weight training and the drugs. Some guys will need more training and more drugs to get the same results. He could be very gifted in this aspect and probably is.Remove that stimulus and you look like an average guy.

i hear what your saying maldorf that his genetics may be in his bodies response to PED's and i am not disagreeing with you at all but that picture i beleive was taken in 2009 as i surf the web and he was huge in 2006. what i am saying though is the genetic freak with huge thighs from the get go never lifted a weight in their lives but got thighs like tree trunks...i know my cousin is one of those freaks huge thighs i mean huge and never squatted or even hit the gym a day in his life. now that there is the genetics i and most people assume when the subject is brought up in the forums

I think to make a fair conclusion about him you would have to see pictures of him when he was a young man (teen to early 20s). I do agree with your points though.

You have some people that are going to be large and muscular (ie Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman,Nasser..) so adding anabolics just gives a boost.

And then you have some that respond extremely well to drugs AND training together(ie Levrone, P Dillet, Lee Priest,Dorian).I remember Mike Christian(example of drugs and training) saying YEARS ago(when talking about using AS for the 1st time), I took 1 sustenon and gained 20lbs!

Even myself, im a naturally small guy(you would never guess looking at me now), but i CAN put on weight and respond very well to anabolics. When i first started gaining i was 172. My heaviest was 278. BUT, if i stop lifting and casually eat.... you would think i had AID's

Its mostly the drugs. The good genetics just makes you look that much better with the drugs and maybe you can take a little less of the drugs. Go look at tom prince. Fucker was massive when when i saw him in ny 10+ yrs ago then after his medical issues and he went natural he looks 170lbs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well, there are some things you have to consider now with these recent pictures: his age, did he have or does he still have some health issues, does he ever really work out that hard anymore, his diet now, etc. Some of the benefits from genetics are going to be your response to weight training and the drugs. Some guys will need more training and more drugs to get the same results. He could be very gifted in this aspect and probably is.Remove that stimulus and you look like an average guy. Look at Kevin Levrone. I met him once about 6 yrs ago or so at the Arnold and I was a lot bigger than him, he looked like an average guy, but if he trains hard and takes a few things he blows up incredible.

Kev was known to shrink and stay off shit and look small then 3 months later ballooned back up. To say he responded well to drugs would an understatement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

One he is still holding more muscle than an average human.
Two muscle goes away very quickly if you stop TRAINING.......training is the key, drop drugs lose size, decrease food lose size, stop training lose every thing!

I hope he truly is happy and healthy. A lot of people, many on this forum, have much of their identity wrapped up in their physical appearance. Think of how Mustafa might feel going from Monster to where he is today.

Attachments

• Mustafa Mohammad.jpg
    Mustafa Mohammad.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,362
  • Mustafa Mohammad 1.jpg
    Mustafa Mohammad 1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4,104
  • Mustafa Mohammad 2.jpg
    Mustafa Mohammad 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,202
  • Mustafa Mohammad 3.jpg
    Mustafa Mohammad 3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,167
  • Mustafa Mohammad 5.jpg
    Mustafa Mohammad 5.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,157
Wow, how is that even possible....insane reverse transformation. I wonder why is it that some pros stop and come off but keep a little size and other shrink to nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, how is that even possible....insane reverse transformation. I wonder why is it that some pros stop and come off but keep a little size and other shrink to nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he dozn`t has the genetics, before lifting weight he was a very skinny guy. I can tall you some stories about him (not good ones) he raped of many people from money. Especial Milos and his first cozen from here the Bay are, he owns me $2000.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131