over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mustafa Mohammad these days

That's crazy how big one gets then shrinks that little. It makes me even that more not care to get that massive then one day stop.

Because he dozn`t has the genetics, before lifting weight he was a very skinny guy. I can tall you some stories about him (not good ones) he raped of many people from money. Especial Milos and his first cozen from here the Bay are, he owns me $2000.

he raped people for money ?

Because he dozn`t has the genetics, before lifting weight he was a very skinny guy. I can tall you some stories about him (not good ones) he raped of many people from money. Especial Milos and his first cozen from here the Bay are, he owns me $2000.

Wow...Sorry to hear that Emeric. Where is Mustafa living now?

You know what he was trying to say! Dude, sometimes just leave it alone!!

yea he raped people for money... not like an actual rape, but like fucked them over, that's what I meant

That's crazy how big one gets then shrinks that little. It makes me even that more not care to get that massive then one day stop.

I agree. I'll never go pro or close to going pro so I'll stay happy and healthy in the low 200lbs.

and alot of people keep saying on here its not just drugs its genetics...ummm these pictures show you his genetics...very normal genetics nothing about him stands out about his non PED physique....so is it still genetics or just insane amount of drugs to overcome normal genetics. HMMMMM rolleyes:

This is horrible logic. He could look like that and still have good genetics. Good genetics doens't just = looking great while not working out.

He could just respond well to training. We all know people who were skinny fucks then blew the fuck up when they picked up a weight. Are you saying that isn't genetics?

yea he raped people for money... not like an actual rape, but like fucked them over, that's what I meant

Sorry, yes he ripped people of. He told me that he was endorsing for a big supplement company in Germany and he would like to be the one to introduce the Humanofort to this supplement company, he told me that he has no money to travel from Austria to Germany so I give him $2000, after a few days I fined out that Mustafa`s endorsement contract was terminated many mounts before I give him the 2 G.

This is horrible logic. He could look like that and still have good genetics. Good genetics doens't just = looking great while not working out.

He could just respond well to training. We all know people who were skinny fucks then blew the fuck up when they picked up a weight. Are you saying that isn't genetics?

He was a pis of s....t but I have to admit that he was working out very hard with very good form, he wasin`t doing weight trowing like some of elite bbrs.

He definitively was a 2+gram club member.

Genetics

There is no way to look at someone, or in this case a picture of someone,

and determine how they will respond to drugs or training. People like him

respond well above average to drugs and training

Ever seen Craig Golias when he was 18 19

**broken link removed**

now

**broken link removed**

fuck that dude, then, too many out there like that....

He was a pis of s....t but I have to admit that he was working out very hard with very good form, he wasin`t doing weight trowing like some of elite bbrs.

He definitively was a 2+gram club member.

I don't get how you can say someone who once looked like him doesn't have the genetics. Genetics can be many things and in this sport response to drugs is right up there. Sure some guys are just naturally big but fact is nearly all pro's would shrink down dramatically if they suddenly stopped all drugs. Many have shrunk down in recent times or in the past such as Ronnie Coleman and Victor Martinez... the list is huge and to me those two have incredible genetics (the best).

He sounds like a bad person and he ripped you off so you obviously don't like him so it's understandable. But he obviously had amazing genetics for bodybuilding. Then you say he was definitely over 2 grams like it is a rare thing in bodybuilding. Sure years ago it would have been rarer but on that logic nearly every pro who competes today has bad genetics as they are definitely 2 grams and over. This stuff gets ridiculous... I know some take very low doses and many would be shocked at low. But that is a rare thing and most of the guys people look up to on here are taking far more than 2 grams of injectables/orals. There is one guy people consider a very low doser and he is on well over 100IU slin a day :eek: This place is full of bullshitters... the whole industry is.

Last edited:
I agree w pitbull. A trip to get ur $ back...by the looks of him now a good fart could knock him over and then we'll just grab his wallet

no, i said good snow... u are typing the robbery thing in public all by urself... maybe a face to face conversation tho...? idk how far he is from you tho emeric...

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner