over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mini-Rant

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
REALLY?!! It's 3 degrees where I am and these guys are strutting around the gym in tank tops flaring out their invisible lats and impressing the hell out of....NOBODY! You don't look that good!! End of mini-rant.......

Lmao where you from tom? I'm in south jersey and it's cold as sheet here!

It's in the 20's and ive seen the same thing today....it will all go away next month.

Its always the skinny guys that are struttin around like roosters lol i dont understand it

REALLY?!! It's 3 degrees where I am and these guys are strutting around the gym in tank tops flaring out their invisible lats and impressing the hell out of....NOBODY! You don't look that good!! End of mini-rant.......

What temperature is it IN the gym?

Yeah, same temp here. You'd think these winter months would be less of a fashion show but it isn't

ill be honest. I am a nobody when it comes to "bodybuilding" or what have you.

I have tried covering up for the same reason you mentioned tom, people will think I am showing off and laugh at me. In reality I have nothing to show off.

But the truth is there is something about tank tops and seeing your muscle contract fill up with blood that gives you that pump and joy and the motivation to go the extra rep, set what have you. So i said screw it. I am doing it for myself. If someone thinks I am showing off, its far from the truth but that is on them and their insecurities.

As far as the weather goes, it doesnt matter what it is outside as long as the gym has heaters.

Same goes for everyone that complaints about teenagers being disrespectful blah blah blah. I have been to plenty plenty of gyms, and I rarely come across someone that annoys me enough to come online and post about it. Just mind your own business, lift be a friend, make a friend or two and go home. if you are gonna get annoyed by a string top, or a cell phone, or someone doing an exercise you dont do, than I wonder how you get around at work..

Last edited:
Buffalo NY.....and the temp in the gym is low 60's. I wear long sweat pants and long sleeve sweat shirt. I am comfortable....they look ridiculous.

ill be honest. I am a nobody when it comes to "bodybuilding" or what have you.

I have tried covering up for the same reason you mentioned tom, people will think I am showing off. In reality I have nothing to show off.

But the truth is there is something about tank tops and seeing your muscle contract fill up with blood that gives you that pump and joy and the motivation to go the extra rep, set what have you. So i said screw it. I am doing it for myself. If someone thinks I am showing off, its far from the truth but that is on them and their insecurities.

As far as the weather goes, it doesnt matter what it is outside as long as the gym has heaters

I understand your mindset but this is something else altogether.

I prefer to work out in a cutoff or sleeveless dri-fit or even a wifebeater if nothing is clean. I personally like to see the pump build. I don't do it to show off, and I don't think anybody does. I pay absolutely zero attention to what anyone else in the gym is wearing and I don't expect anybody to judge or pay attention to what I'm wearing. It is single digits here as well but it's hot as shit inside the gym. I have tried working out in hoodies and such before but I just end up miserable, drenched in sweat, and suffering because why? Because I don't want someone who I've never met to judge me for wearing a tank? No thanks.

My favorite is when it's 95-100 out with 90% humidity and they wear there tank tops with pants still cause they wouldn't know a squat rack if it bit them in the ass

Damn, I didn't know tank tops were not made for gyms. Where are they to be worn then?

I've seen similar threads where people complain about guys wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants. You can't win. Glad I lift in my garage.

i'm walking into the gym this kid walks out the door in tank and shorts 20 degrees outside windy....now that looked ridiculous because unless his blood pressure is 300/200 and he's running hot how the fuck is he not cold all 140lbs of him

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131