over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ubiquinol worth extra $$$

thanks knight
currently take 400 magnesium citrate pre bed....
used to take coq-10, but thinking of starting up again with ubiquinol

I take 450mg Magnesium Aspartate from TN's (ZMA-G) and 100-200mg Ubiquinol. I try to do the bigger dose when I am "on".

I'd still like to know if anyone can clarify if TN has Ubiquinol and not CoQ10....because I would likely source from there. All Ubiquinol is/should be Kaneka-QH sourced.

Last edited:
thanks knight. would you say these 2 supps for overall cardiovascular health, or just the heart in particular?

edited in bold^^^

thanks knight. would you say these 2 supps for overall cardiovascular health, or just the heart in particular?

edited in bold^^^

Aren't they very close to the same thing? If not, I'd say both cardiovascular and heart health are covered with these from all I have gathered.

Aren't they very close to the same thing? If not, I'd say both cardiovascular and heart health are covered with these from all I have gathered.

well i meant as far as preventing inflammation and clogging of the arteries. tumeric/curcumin seems to be the front-runner here(inflammation wise) but only the injectable form is effective? someone was talking about this in the thread i made the other day on tumeric

well i meant as far as preventing inflammation and clogging of the arteries. tumeric/curcumin seems to be the front-runner here(inflammation wise) but only the injectable form is effective? someone was talking about this in the thread i made the other day on tumeric

Yes, additionally...
Curcumin
Tocotrienols...and or Red Palm Oil are proven to REVERSE arteriosclerosis.

This is why I have been on this board shouting from the mountaintops about Tocotrienols and full spectrum Vitamin E's instead of all the shit that is out there being sold as "Vitamin E" which is BS mixed tocopherols or alpha-tocopherol which is used because it is super cheap.

Last edited:
Yes, additionally...
Curcumin

This is why I have been on this board shouting from the mountaintops about Tocotrienols and full spectrum Vitamin E's instead of all the shit that is out there being sold as "Vitamin E" which is BS mixed tocopherols or alpha-tocopherol which is used because it is super cheap.

hmm i know emeric takes oral curcumin, he said so in his thread
which brand do you recommend for tocotrienols?

hmm i know emeric takes oral curcumin, he said so in his thread
which brand do you recommend for tocotrienols?

Jarrow Toco-Sorb has 57mg tocotrienols.
Jarrow FamilE has all 8 isomers and 38mg tocotrienols.
Great, great company.

Red Palm Oil is a great thing to add in as well.

Great, great company.

Which one out of the two would be best? Toco-Sorb or FamilE?

You also like the Jarrow curcumin, correct?

Thanks

Which one out of the two would be best? Toco-Sorb or FamilE?

You also like the Jarrow curcumin, correct?

Thanks
There is no best...
Toco-Sorb is a tocotrienol complex and FamilE is a full spectrum Vitamin E with all 8 isomers. That's 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. It also has Gamma-Tocopherol which is a very strong anti-cancer isomer. You can't really go wrong with either. Personally, I'd probably rotate them unless I was for sure consuming Red Palm Oil in my diet, in which case...I would opt for the full spectrum FamilE.

Well, it's Meriva Phytosome which seems to be a very good formulation. I have not used it yet...only BCM-95 from Life Extension.

There is no best...
Toco-Sorb is a tocotrienol complex and FamilE is a full spectrum Vitamin E with all 8 isomers. That's 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. It also has Gamma-Tocopherol which is a very strong anti-cancer isomer. You can't really go wrong with either. Personally, I'd probably rotate them unless I was for sure consuming Red Palm Oil in my diet, in which case...I would opt for the full spectrum FamilE.

Well, it's Meriva Phytosome which seems to be a very good formulation. I have not used it yet...only BCM-95 from Life Extension.

Thanks man. Good info :)

Great, great company.

Thanks
Now bout the circumin, you say you use an oral form, I thought only injectable was worth it?

Thanks
Now bout the circumin, you say you use an oral form, I thought only injectable was worth it?

I think there is probably truth to an injectable being more efficient and powerful. When I find an injectable I will likely be all over it...especially if it is smoother/the PIP is improved upon.

Thanks

Most oral forms are poorly absorbed. Life extensions and the Meriva Knight is talking about are among the most popular. Eat whole eggs with it or supplement with lecithin (there is lecithin in the egg) for better absorption.

I have been using the life extensions, but going to start the injectable for full benefits while I might still keep the oral in.

I think there is probably truth to an injectable being more efficient and powerful. When I find an injectable I will likely be all over it...especially if it is smoother/the PIP is improved upon.

Clear your inbox bro

Most oral forms are poorly absorbed. Life extensions and the Meriva Knight is talking about are among the most popular. Eat whole eggs with it or supplement with lecithin (there is lecithin in the egg) for better absorption.

I have been using the life extensions, but going to start the injectable for full benefits while I might still keep the oral in.

Again, if emeric is taking an oral form, it can't be that poor can it lol?

Again, if emeric is taking an oral form, it can't be that poor can it lol?

It could simply be his choice not to bother with it or his view that it may be risky/underground.

Pm sent
And yea you may be right...

Yes, additionally...
Curcumin

Do you have some link on this you can post? Not that I'm doubting you, I just want to read up on it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws