over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

man this sucks. I did one tea spoon 99.9% dmso for two days and I already am getting complaints of garlic ,sour milk and a chemical type of smell. I believe the chemical smell may be partly due to extra eo being secreted through my skin. guess ill cut back to a half tea spoon and see if that helps. this stuff was really making my joints feel good too. do you think the msm at 25g per day is as good for joints as the dmso? usually I never go above 500 on bench any more because I start to get a strange feeling in my pec but I went up to 600 and felt totally fine. the dmso is the only change that was made so I know it has to be the cause. stupid people with there stupid noses:mad:

man this sucks. I did one tea spoon 99.9% dmso for two days and I already am getting complaints of garlic ,sour milk and a chemical type of smell. I believe the chemical smell may be partly due to extra eo being secreted through my skin. guess ill cut back to a half tea spoon and see if that helps. this stuff was really making my joints feel good too. do you think the msm at 25g per day is as good for joints as the dmso? usually I never go above 500 on bench any more because I start to get a strange feeling in my pec but I went up to 600 and felt totally fine. the dmso is the only change that was made so I know it has to be the cause. stupid people with there stupid noses:mad:

You didn't read this whole thread.
Switch to MSM powder at 10+ grams per day.
It only takes 10 drops of DMSO in your body to clear a room. The person ingesting the DMSO CAN NOT smell the odor. Anyone who uses the DMSO can't smell the odor. It is horrendous to all others.
MSM gives the same benefits without the odor. DO NOT use tap water with MSM as the chlorine destroys it.

I had already bought the dmso before the thread had progressed into discussions about msm so I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was aware that 10 drops of dmso COULD cause unwanted odors however I was curios as to weather or not it WOULD. I could be wrong but I believe you stated that you were using three table spoons a day before any one noticed strange odors. I only used two tea spoons all together and my friend said I smelled like sour milk. the smell went away about three hours after consumption while yours stayed with you for several days. so a minimum of ten drops will not necessarily cause every one who takes it to smell bad. some people may be able to take substantially more per day and be fine. and seeing that I now have a huge bottle of dmso on my counter I guess it couldn't hurt to cut the dosage in half and see what happens. I really wanted to know if the msm would have the SAME effects on tendons and ligaments as the dmso. not so much worried about looking good but need to have strong joints. if it works just as good in that regard then ill go pick some up next week.

I have used DMSO for years topically. What brand are you using orally ? Hopping to it will help with shoulder pain.

I had already bought the dmso before the thread had progressed into discussions about msm so I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was aware that 10 drops of dmso COULD cause unwanted odors however I was curios as to weather or not it WOULD. I could be wrong but I believe you stated that you were using three table spoons a day before any one noticed strange odors. I only used two tea spoons all together and my friend said I smelled like sour milk. the smell went away about three hours after consumption while yours stayed with you for several days. so a minimum of ten drops will not necessarily cause every one who takes it to smell bad. some people may be able to take substantially more per day and be fine. and seeing that I now have a huge bottle of dmso on my counter I guess it couldn't hurt to cut the dosage in half and see what happens. I really wanted to know if the msm would have the SAME effects on tendons and ligaments as the dmso. not so much worried about looking good but need to have strong joints. if it works just as good in that regard then ill go pick some up next week.

Let me know if lower doses cause people to react off a smell. I was told my odor changed throughout the day from sour milk, to sea food, to corn. Haha :D
Also, no one complained of an odor 24 hours after stopping usage so maybe we could get away with low doses?
I'm taking 20-25 grams of MSM which in theory converts to 3-3.75 grams of DMSO, and I have no odor. A teaspoon is 2.5 grams, so your logic is on point.

I have used DMSO for years topically. What brand are you using orally ? Hopping to it will help with shoulder pain.

I'm using the vitaminshoppe brand MSM powder, 5 grams 4-5 times a day in each protein drink.

For DMSO, I used [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009BHX1S6/ref=mp_s_a_1_34?qid=1412917670&sr=8-34&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70"]Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), Reagent ACS, 99.9% (min.), 500 ml:Amazon:Everything Else@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91juWo-aYlL.@@AMEPARAM@@91juWo-aYlL[/ame]

I have been drinking DMSO 1 tbs a day get home from work.
16 hours later i start to work. no body complain me about order.

okay, I skipped a day and did a tea spoon before my workout. overall the smell wasn't as bad as before and it only lasted about 1.5 hours or less. it definitely was not as intense but it sort of peaked and then began to fade away again. also this time it stayed in the garlic phase. if I hadn't been sweating I believe the smell would have been much milder still. taking one tea spoon after getting home when you know you wont be going any where else could probably work. in the morning though was definitely not a good idea. my only other complaint at this point is that it makes me more thirsty and a few hours after taking it I am unusually sleepy in a strange kind of way like I took a melatonin or some thing. joints still feel better than before though.

You didn't read this whole thread.
Switch to MSM powder at 10+ grams per day.
It only takes 10 drops of DMSO in your body to clear a room. The person ingesting the DMSO CAN NOT smell the odor. Anyone who uses the DMSO can't smell the odor. It is horrendous to all others.
MSM gives the same benefits without the odor. DO NOT use tap water with MSM as the chlorine destroys it.

MSM. Got it. Thanks bro.

okay, I skipped a day and did a tea spoon before my workout. overall the smell wasn't as bad as before and it only lasted about 1.5 hours or less. it definitely was not as intense but it sort of peaked and then began to fade away again. also this time it stayed in the garlic phase. if I hadn't been sweating I believe the smell would have been much milder still. taking one tea spoon after getting home when you know you wont be going any where else could probably work. in the morning though was definitely not a good idea. my only other complaint at this point is that it makes me more thirsty and a few hours after taking it I am unusually sleepy in a strange kind of way like I took a melatonin or some thing. joints still feel better than before though.

The tired feeling, I think, is due to toxins exiting your liver and into your blood stream on the way out of your body which is a good thing. After a month when your liver is clean you should have a lot more energy and feel better than ever. Liv.52 always seems to affect me that way.

I think this way of running DMSO sounds most logical.

The articles say DMSO has antiviral properties for herpies and hpv. I used it on a wart for a week after tearing the wart off physically and it's gone. This was two weeks ago.

I love dmso. I use it as a topical for pain. I mix it with aloe. It seems to cut the smell down a bit. I'm just learning other benefits from it. Great stuff. Can have some negative sides if not used properly. I've also learned a lot from the national library of medicine.

Okay, I haven't read the entire thread , but does anyone else have issues with DMSO burning your skin?

Yes. DMSO burn your skin especially neck. Use 50% DMSO less irritated your skin.

Okay, I haven't read the entire thread , but does anyone else have issues with DMSO burning your skin?

Yes it does. I have a keloid scar on my back from motorcycle accident and was using DMSO like a chemical peel after my real peel ran out. It works good at reducing thick scars. Maybe once a week use though.

Yeah it definitely causes some burning and itching but it only lasts a few minutes. I'm pretty use to it now. I just started buying one that is premixed with aloe and rolls on. Less irritation than with dmso alone. You can also buy 99% pure and mix with aloe. I also read that you want to wash the area and dry it before applying because it will draw any contaminants on your skin into your blood. Also anything that says less than 95% pure on the bottle is more than likely commercial grade and contains contaminants. Get a pure dmso and do a 50/50 solution. Water or aloe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tomodanotri
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131