over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Jon Jones Suspended Indefinitely

As good a fighter as he is, I am glad the UFC is finally doing something right with this. I am pretty sure he will be losing sponsorships as well. I bet it will probably end up being about a year suspension and will be fighting by June of 2016.

I was hoping for Rumble vs Gustafson though

As good a fighter as he is, I am glad the UFC is finally doing something right with this. I am pretty sure he will be losing sponsorships as well. I bet it will probably end up being about a year suspension and will be fighting by June of 2016.

I was hoping for Rumble vs Gustafson though

if Jones is indeed found guilty of a hit and run on a pregnant woman.. I doubt he will be coming back. That is a LOT of bad press.. if Rumble wins the next fight, he will probably become the next sensation.. he has a MUCH better attitude, and im sure his fan base will be far bigger.

As for Rumble vs Gustafson... why would this happen again? Rumble absolutely demolished Gustafson.. it was like a man fighting a child.. a horrible thing to see, but you just couldn't look away.

It's really just unbelievable how much of a complete fucking idiot he is.

It's really just unbelievable how much of a complete fucking idiot he is.

no argument there.. it's truly stomach churning to see these guys on top of the world and spoil it.. wish id get a shot to be on the top spot.. but atlas, im just a drug abusing manlet.

DC is going to whip Rumbles ass.....I guarantee it!!!

ill bet you 2 kits Rumble will wipe the floor with Cormier

DC is going to whip Rumbles ass.....I guarantee it!!!

Definitely NOT! The only way that would happen is if he takes Johnson into the later rounds and he gases, which is plausible but I think Johnson will knock him out first.

Definitely NOT! The only way that would happen is if he takes Johnson into the later rounds and he gases, which is plausible but I think Johnson will knock him out first.

Not likely since DC is a meatball, himself.

I'm a fan of Cormier...but my money is on Johnson. Rumble has taken his game to a new level.

I hope DC don't win the title. Some of his fights I've seen was pretty boring to watch. I think Johnson's wrestling is good enough to not let him just take him down and lay on him like I've seen DC do in the past. Always been a big fan of Rumble though. That guy has some dynamite in his hands for sure.

"Jones allegedly was involved in a three-car accident Sunday morning. Witnesses said a man fitting Jones' description ran a red light, collided with another vehicle and fled on foot. According to police reports, the man apparently returned to the vehicle to grab a "large handful of cash" before fleeing a second time."

Wtf?! Who does this unless they are drunk or wanted?!?! How freakin' dumb do you have to be to leave your car at the scene?!

Jones also lost his Reebok contract.

On top of everything Jones lost his Reebok contract, dumbass!!!

"Jones allegedly was involved in a three-car accident Sunday morning. Witnesses said a man fitting Jones' description ran a red light, collided with another vehicle and fled on foot. According to police reports, the man apparently returned to the vehicle to grab a "large handful of cash" before fleeing a second time."

Wtf?! Who does this unless they are drunk or wanted?!?! How freakin' dumb do you have to be to leave your car at the scene?!

A selfish cunt who doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself.

let's not forget that nothing has been proven in court yet..

IF jones is guilty tho.. he is screwed. he could have saved everything if he had not ran from the scene..

but now: (again, assuming he's guilty)

-he's booted from the UFC
-will lose most if not all of his sponsors
-will have the ever-living fuck sued out of him by the people involved in the wreck

Got a lot of soul searching to do. Sorry to everyone I've let down.
He all but admitted it on his last tweet. Add in the fact that the UFC reserved judgement until after they met with him and got his side of the story. And we know what they did once they heard it.

the way this guy has acted and presented himself over the last 3 years has been disgusting. everyone can say what they want about right to live his own life and all that blah blah blah.

but, if you CHOOSE to be a public figure, a champion, and you CHOOSE to present yourself as a role model to kids, then you need to make BETTER F'N CHOICES in your personal life.

a few years ago he bragged how he would never be one of those losers (his words) that drove drunk or got in accidents or partied and humiliated himself. 60 days later he wrapped his car around a pole while drunk driving.

personally, i think he is a scumbag for how he treats people around him and because although he has chosen a life of publicity and pays a publicist to get him MORE exposure, he complains that people dont leave him alone. that being said, i hate to see anyone go down such a dreadful path and i truly hope he gets himself the help he needs. he has children and they deserve better

These guys aren't role models. They're trained killers. Their job is to fight and fight well. Not be well adjusted paragons of morality. This is cage fighting, the most brutal and animalistic of all sports. Why people want them to be goody two shoes nice guy types is beyond me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear