over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meats that don't kill your appetite

Gorn

Banned
Does anyone else have appetite issues from certain meats?
Beef and chicken seem to kill my appetite. Can anyone suggest a meat that won't do such?
Cod seems less filling and less fishy tasting imo. Maybe that?

Orange Roughy or Tilapia as far as fish goes.

Maybe take some probiotics?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have appetite issues with steak because it just plain tastes like shit to me lol

I have appetite issues with steak because it just plain tastes like shit to me lol
Sounds like you haven't had a proper steak! Have you ever tried grass fed/finished beef?

It's awesome and all I use. Steaks, ground beef..... Just has an all around better flavor in my opinion.

Probably. Ground beef I like but steak form... texture and taste.

Don't know what cuts of steak I've had. But it's obvious they weren't that good lol

Its weird but I feel I digest beef the best. If you are having issues try some digestive enzymes and also pineapple. I forget what it is but pineapple has an enzyme that helps digestion.

Sometimes it also doesn't hurt to take a break from meat. Get a bunch of eggs in your diet and supplement with shakes. See if you can go a week or two with little to no meat. Helps clear you out I feel like.

Its weird but I feel I digest beef the best. If you are having issues try some digestive enzymes and also pineapple. I forget what it is but pineapple has an enzyme that helps digestion.

Sometimes it also doesn't hurt to take a break from meat. Get a bunch of eggs in your diet and supplement with shakes. See if you can go a week or two with little to no meat. Helps clear you out I feel like.
Pineapple is great. I think the enzyme is called bromalaine? (SP?)

Don't know if these are available to you, but ostrich, frog and gator digest quick and easy. Also, low fat fish and snow/king crab.

Don't know if these are available to you, but ostrich, frog and gator digest quick and easy. Also, low fat fish and snow/king crab.

Taplia unfortunately is too fishy for me.
Ostrich, frog, and gator huh. Interesting.

Thanks guys, I love pineapple so I'll give it a go.
I already take papaya enzyme.

Elk venison and salmon if you can get ur hands on it bro.. heavenly goodies.. pro
Perfect. And we have turkey season open now as well. Love that bird!

Purée your meat and drink it.

Concrete made a thread on it not too long ago and the majority of guys seemed like they couldn't handle it. It's honestly not that bad and helps me out when I'm in a rush or I'm starting to feel bloated.

Fresh tuna and fresh salmon are also really easily digesting fish sources

Ostrich, frog, and gator huh. Interesting.

Thanks guys, I love pineapple so I'll give it a go.
I already take papaya enzyme.

Too fishy? How do you cook it? Most meat's flavor can be hidden or complimented with marinades and additions of seasoning. Tropical fruits go well with lighter fishes as well as hot pepper.

Try tossing into a big plastic bag any meat in with some oil and vinegar based salad dressing for an easy marinade. Let it sit in the fridge for the day and you will be surprised. You can also spit the batch and freeze half to cook later in the week.

How about you eat the meat and then stop eating when your full?

Fish is the best bodybuilding protien IMO. I actually like the taste, so that's not a problem, for most people it is though

I love steak so I can't even imagine this. Try going to a butcher or some other grocery store for better cuts of meat. I also use this sel de guerande aux herbes bio seasoning that makes steak taste amazing.

Attachments

• sel.jpg
    sel.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 262

Tilapia isn't the only low fat fish out there. I could write down dozens of species here, but I don't know what's available to you.

I usually buy a fish we call Meca (I think it's some kind of Marlin to you). Just delicious, goes well with anything and can be prepared in any way you can imagine. I like stews, but my friends like it grilled.

It actually looks like pork or beef when it's done. Not fishy at all...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Most beef will fill me up pretty easily, but I have had a lot of luck getting a ton of protein out of straight sirloin without getting too filled up. Best of luck.

Try Swai...its a white fish and tastes like nothing. A little salt pepper or blackened, cook in some extra virgin olive oil in a pan. I put a mixtur of no cal. 1000 island and siratcha mixed together and then dip it in for some flavor after its cooked and plated.

Tilapia isn't the only low fat fish out there. I could write down dozens of species here, but I don't know what's available to you.

I usually buy a fish we call Meca (I think it's some kind of Marlin to you). Just delicious, goes well with anything and can be prepared in any way you can imagine. I like stews, but my friends like it grilled.

It actually looks like pork or beef when it's done. Not fishy at all...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

My friend owns a fish company here so moat fish is available

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members