over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

/ for those who have used trestostolone acetate

I wonder why the strength gains made using trestolone acetate are not as good as tren acetate?

One would think trestolone would provide at least as much in terms of strength in comparison to tren due to supposedly being around 10 times more anabolic than test. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.:banghead:

Absolutely love it. Along with testosterone, it's my favorite injectable steroid for mass & strength gains, but trestolone provided far superior results per mg.

My absolute favorite non-methylated stack for mass strength is test, trest, and tren. Outrageous combo right there...and it doesn't take super high doses either. For most guys, 150 mg of test/EOD, 150 mg trest/EOD, and tren at 100 mg/EOD (total dose 1,400 mg/week) has the potential to provide phenomenal results. In my opinion, 1,400 mg/week is what I consider to be high-dose AAS use, but I know a lot of people these days scoff at that amount.

If anyone here is saying they tried trest and it did "nothing" for them (some guys here said they used 1 gram per week and experienced nothing), then there is no way in hell that what they were using was real trest...because 1 gram of trest is an insane dose and super potent. There is just no possible way someone could use that dose and not notice anything at all. Hell, its effects should be highly noticeable even at 50 mg/day.

People notice gains even when using a drug like Primo at 1 gram per week...and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that trest is several times more powerful as a growth agent when compared on a mg per mg basis. Even though anabolic ratings can be highly deceptive, there isn't a single steroid out there with an anabolic rating of 1,000 and an androgenic rating of about 500 that produces poor results. Pretty much any drug that falls in those ranges has proven to be highly effective.

I wen thru 5 bottles of Pure Oils trest and didn't feel any affects or size gain.
Must have been fake.

Heard trest raws are really expensive. If 10ml vials dosed at 100mg/ml sold for less than 100 per vial then it's likely to be fake (what I heard from one of sources)

i tried it ALONE, just to see what it did, i'd compare it to npp/deca without the bloat,

I have to say that I absolutely loved the stuff. I am too slammed with all the BS I am trying to deal with recovering from this flood and may possibly crush the skull of one the contractors soon - to fo into this in great detail but I will soon...'

NOW - MAYBE I got a good batch because I promised them I would give reviews.. These cats don't live that far from me and we know mutual people. I don't know the guys at PO directly - but from what I can tell they seem to be good pretty good 'coonass' dudes...

I cant speak to anyone else experience and if they it didtn work for them then it didn't work for them. For me - I loved it.. I actually felt like I was in a better mood on it even... Sorry if that has been addressed in this thread already - I don't have time to read it all just read a few posts and saw my name mentioned..

I've only seen it as an oral on Prohormone pages. Would that stuff be real or a clone of some kind

I haven't tried it personally (yet), but I've been really interested in it for a while and I know four people from other boards who've given it a go.

Here's my take from their reports.

The Good
  • Great gains in both strength and size
  • Effective at a low dosage
  • Greatly increases appetite (good if using it in a bulk)
  • Capable of being used without a Test Base (while not destroying libido or causing PE)

The Bad
  • Expensive AF
  • Aromatizes heavily, and is extremely hard to dial in AI on
  • Causes a lot of bloat (likely due to the aromatization)

All four of the people I know that tried it dropped it or replaced it with another compound (Tren\Deca\NPP) before their originally intended cycle\blast length due to the difficulty in nailing AI. A few tried high Aromasin doses, or resorted to using Letro (but then played ping-pong between crashed and high E), and never ended up really getting it dialed in.

I'd still like to give it a try, but understand that it's pretty hard to use effectively.

Before I came off, I was running 500mg test, 600mg trest ace, 500mg npp +100mg anavar. I used aromasin 25mg eod and I was perfectly fine. Trest is my favorite compound I have ever used. Since I cannot run tren except in prep, I use npp. Otherwise I would use tren instead.

No one was running trest. Unless you know for a fact that it was Indeed trest, you probably weren't using it.
And why does a certain somebody have amazing things to say about certain compounds that no one else can find?
The answer is always, I used it once and it was amazing.

Here's what we do.
There's a raw sponsor here that carries "trest"
They also might give a sample order. What if people got together to buy this sample amount and paid for a simec test? Then have someone run a cycle from the remaining sample amount.

Syntherolman: I wonder why the strength gains made using trestolone acetate are not as good as tren acetate?

One would think trestolone would provide at least as much in terms of strength in comparison to tren due to supposedly being around 10 times more anabolic than test. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet.:banghead:

It depends on the person. Tren doesn't provide good strength gains for everyone. It sure doesn't for me. I notice a moderate, immediate increase in strength, but that's about it. I add maybe 5-10 lbs to my main lifts in the first week or two and then nothing after that.

I gain more strength with trest.

I wen thru 5 bottles of Pure Oils trest and didn't feel any affects or size gain.
Must have been fake.

I heard that some batches from Pure oils weren't good. One guy I coached said the first time he used trest from them it was great...and the 2nd time it did nothing. I heard/read the same from several others, so...

No one was running trest. Unless you know for a fact that it was Indeed trest, you probably weren't using it.
And why does a certain somebody have amazing things to say about certain compounds that no one else can find?
The answer is always, I used it once and it was amazing.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but to say that trest doesn't exist is just plain wrong. It is more costly to make than most other AAS, but far from the most expensive. Halotestin is way more expensive and difficult to make than trest, yet there is plenty of real halo on the market.

It's no different than trest. Tons of people have used it. I have used it many, many times. Sometimes it was clearly junk...and other times it was great. I have used at least 2 batches, from two different companies, that were tested at 3rd party labs...and a few more that provided the same results without testing. One of those brands was tested by a UGL owner in Europe, who is a friend of mine. AAS are much more easily tested in Europe. He has tested many batches of trest and the majority were crap, but he has never had a problem finding real stuff when he is diligent...and the manufacturer he is using currently has always sent him good stuff.

Trest is definitely out there. The problem some guys have is that they don't really know who has good stuff, so that have to play a guessing game. The problem with guessing games is that sometimes you lose, especially when a significant percentage of trest on the market is crap.

Last edited:
yes cinder your on my list .... hit me up at coach ken @enhancedathlete to remind me when it comes in, maybe we can get a beta test done. I know the owner really well.....

even Mike Arnold can try some if he wants to test to see if it is legit.....

its fucking strong...... and yes the AI is hard to control, maybe that is why it came and went 10-15 years ago....

cheers

Absolutely love it. Along with testosterone, it's my favorite injectable steroid for mass & strength gains, but trestolone provided far superior results per mg.

My absolute favorite non-methylated stack for mass strength is test, trest, and tren. Outrageous combo right there...and it doesn't take super high doses either. For most guys, 150 mg of test/EOD, 150 mg trest/EOD, and tren at 100 mg/EOD (total dose 1,400 mg/week) has the potential to provide phenomenal results. In my opinion, 1,400 mg/week is what I consider to be high-dose AAS use, but I know a lot of people these days scoff at that amount.

If anyone here is saying they tried trest and it did "nothing" for them (some guys here said they used 1 gram per week and experienced nothing), then there is no way in hell that what they were using was real trest...because 1 gram of trest is an insane dose and super potent. There is just no possible way someone could use that dose and not notice anything at all. Hell, its effects should be highly noticeable even at 50 mg/day.

People notice gains even when using a drug like Primo at 1 gram per week...and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that trest is several times more powerful as a growth agent when compared on a mg per mg basis. Even though anabolic ratings can be highly deceptive, there isn't a single steroid out there with an anabolic rating of 1,000 and an androgenic rating of about 500 that produces poor results. Pretty much any drug that falls in those ranges has proven to be highly effective.

Isn't it funny how someone takes a gram of fake trest and say the compound is garbage lol... When they got fake stuff. That's like me taking 1000mg of fake tren and saying tren sucks! But look who made that post :rolleyes:

yes cinder your on my list .... hit me up at coach ken @enhancedathlete to remind me when it comes in, maybe we can get a beta test done. I know the owner really well.....

even Mike Arnold can try some if he wants to test to see if it is legit.....

its fucking strong...... and yes the AI is hard to control, maybe that is why it came and went 10-15 years ago....

cheers

I can't wait mr.

It depends on the person. Tren doesn't provide good strength gains for everyone. It sure doesn't for me. I notice a moderate, immediate increase in strength, but that's about it. I add maybe 5-10 lbs to my main lifts in the first week or two and then nothing after that.

I gain more strength with trest.
How much test ace weekly do you feel works best? 50 mgs per day? 100 mgs per day?

25 to 50 EOD is good, any more is pushing the sides of the estro.... i have been telling others to use a good AI before you go on maybe 4 days worth... there is not much data on the ment, so it is a crap shot.

we have tried 100mg and yo have to keep eating , and sleep is not good all
50mg is even hard to sleep, it makes you very awake and alert...

25 is s good starting dose...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner