over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myth about Equipose

Have any of you ran bloodwork while running these relatively high doses of EQ? I wonder how many people walk around with sludge like blood when on EQ, then come off, run bloodwork, and it looks relatively fine so they continue on doing so.

Not hating or trying to start an argument; just an observation.

Personally, anything that can cause anxiety is off the board for me. I wanna feel good on steroids :D

Haven't seen Boldenone since those old jugs of real Equipose, and I would have it no other way than good old fashioned Cow-Boldenone.

Ever since Dihydroboldenone (1-Test), haven't needed it. They say that Boldenone was "made for" animals, yet 1-Test was made for kids, so maybe I shouldn't be taking that either.

I agree. I get best benefits around 800mg ew and up

however by the time it kicks in full speed i normally can see the vein by my temple pulsating while resting. nasty high bp. sometimes nose bleeds etc

pros: insane vascularity, constantly pumped, increased endurance, lean gains

I also have 1testcyp i have had zero success formulating painless which would be a better more efficient substitute

Haven't seen Boldenone since those old jugs of real Equipose, and I would have it no other way than good old fashioned Cow-Boldenone.

Ever since Dihydroboldenone (1-Test), haven't needed it. They say that Boldenone was "made for" animals, yet 1-Test was made for kids, so maybe I shouldn't be taking that either.

I have yet to find away to do 1tc painless. 2%ba/22% bb in MCT and zero success. I hear if you do 50%eo/50% mct its painless

At the suggestion one of our gurus...I really ramped up my EQ this time on a recomp after having a bit of a layoff...totally different effect on the physique than what I had experienced before...Here's the thing guys...remember ester wieght and time to release into the blood....All that stuff about you gotta run EQ for 20 weeks or its a waste or whatever, is crap. Most guys don't realize that the esther in EQ is taking up not quite, but almost half the mgs wieght, and it's a very long releasing esther too. I forget the exact wieght, but like 35-40% of EQ mgs are esther wieght so you guys thinking your BLASTING 1000mgs are likely only running like 600 something of actual EQ and thats only even after its long slow ass has finally built up to stabilize bloodlevels at that hieght. I never ran it above ehh IDK about 750-800 or so before usually alongside a fairly equal aount of test....Wrong way with EQ fellas...instead try this:
Tprop 350/week
EQ 1400/week
tren A/ 200-350/week....

give that 10 weeks and tell me it didn't produce a far superior look....Thanks to MA

600 was all I ever needed with real eq. I can't fathom going to 1g. At 5 or 600, after it kicks in, that's when people in the gym start giving me the "you look different..." line before leading to the inevitable follow up question. Gives me a look no other compound I use can.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 4040 for 40% off your order!

I have yet to find away to do 1tc painless. 2%ba/22% bb in MCT and zero success. I hear if you do 50%eo/50% mct its painless

I just ran one that was "relatively" painless...only the 2nd time that has ever happened. I have no idea how it was made, though. Sorry.

I love the effects of higher dosed EQ....but the anxiety is hard to overcome

SD is the same thing as Masteron, aside from its methyl attachments...yet SD is many, many times more powerful. Methylation an completely change a steroid's effects in the body.

On a side note, dihydroboldenone (1-testosterone) is a derivative of boldenone, which is very closely related--structurally. Add a methyl attachment to dihydroboldenone and you have M1T--the most potent oral in existence (disputably).
[lang=id]worth noting that the dymethylation on sdrol also reduce its deactivation by the 3b-shd enzyme which is responsible to make dht's less anabolic in the muscle[/lang]

I've heard over and over that Boldenone is a vet steroid and wasn't meant to be used in humans but it doesn't seem to be true. I see so much parroted info sometimes, but it's not always true. Trenbolone also appears to be a drug USED in humans then adapted for the vet market. Just wanted to post my findings.

Ciba reportedly patented boldenone as a synthetic anabolic steroid in 1949. During the 1950’s and ’60’s, the firm developed several experimental esters of the drug, and would later release a long-acting form of the agent (briefly) in the form of boldenone undecylenate. It would be sold under the brand name Parenabol, which likely referred to its characteristics as a parenteral (injectable) anabolic agent. Parenabol saw some clinical use during the late ’60’s and early ’70’s, mainly as a lean-tissue-preserving anabolic agent in cases of wasting, and for the retention of bone mass with osteoporosis. Boldenone undecylenate was a short-lived preparation on human medical markets, however, and would be discontinued globally before the end of the 1970’s. Squibb would ultimately be most famous for introducing this agent in the veterinary market, and would sell it under its now most famous trade name, Equipoise.

In the veterinary market, boldenone undecylenate is most commonly applied to horses, although in many regions it is indicated for use in other animals as well. It generally exhibits a pronounced effect on lean bodyweight, appetite, and general disposition of the animal. The Equipoise brand was sold under the Squibb label until 1985, when Solvay acquired Squibb’s U.S. animal health business. Equipoise would be sold under the Solvay label for the next several years, until Wyeth finally acquired the animal health division of Solvay in 1995. The division was formed into Fort Dodge Animal Health, which continues to market Equipoise in the U.S. and certain markets abroad today. Many other generic and brand name forms of boldenone undecylenate exist in numerous international drug markets, owing to the fact that any patents on boldenone undecylenate have long since expired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

makes perfect sense.
doesn't make sense to develop the drug FOR horses. lol

ciba... dbol anyone? lol

anyone look at chem structure of eq? its basically dbol!

I like to run EQ at 600 mg/wk. I have gone as high as 1600 mg/wk with no sides.

So your RBC and hematocrit didn't go up then?

Did you get blood tested?

makes perfect sense.
doesn't make sense to develop the drug FOR horses. lol

ciba... dbol anyone? lol

anyone look at chem structure of eq? its basically dbol!

Yes, boldenone is un-methylated D-bol.

So your RBC and hematocrit didn't go up then?

Did you get blood tested?

This was years ago when I was young and dumb. I never got my blood tested, but I did donate blood to the Red Cross on a regular basis.

Tprop 350/week
EQ 1400/week
tren A/ 200-350/week....

give that 10 weeks and tell me it didn't produce a far superior look....Thanks to MA

Close to the method I use...an EQ base 1000+...low test 300-400...minus the tren 6-8 week courses...gives a show ready look

Does anyone get water retention from Boldenone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

It sounds like a great compound.

The only reason I haven't tried it yet is that I tend to be prone to anxiety. Anyone else experience elevated anxiety on it?

It seems odd to me that it is so mild.

When we look at the structure of the hormone, it's exactly the same as methandrostenolone (dianabol) minus methylation at the 17 carbon (which is responsible for the oral bioavailability of dbol).

Why exactly dianabol is so strong and boldenone is so "weak" in comparison is beyond me or any explanation you could derive from a structure-activity relationship.

My only guess (educated) would be that the metabolites differ (or the concentration of the metabolites)--and that the metabolite activity is responsible for the differences in the two. Perhaps its even the estrogenic activity of dbol that's responsible for the difference in potency.

Correct some of metabolites differ

I have said this before, but I was diagnosed with panic disorder 20 years ago, and take meds for it ever since. However, even at high doses of EQ I never get anxiety. I do get anxiety on tren, however. Go figure.

What exactly causes the anxiety for some? It can't be just increased hgb/hct, other steroids like adrol raise h/h to almost, if not the same degree is eq.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131