over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

I just wish the referee would let it develop into a full blown KO.

that's how guys get hurt, I hear you but it was the right call. he was defenseless, not throwing any punches

McGregor is the best part of that video I saw that earlier. I was watching the fight with friends last night and every single one of them said they needed subtitles to understand him after the fight LOL.

when they were clinched up on each other they were probably both giggling at how much money they were gonna make

that's how guys get hurt, I hear you but it was the right call. he was defenseless, not throwing any punches

I agree with both of you but I'm with ALLEX,,I wanted to see someone hit the mat.

Problem is there was another minute and half or more time left in that round. No way he would have made it through that. He was also losing on the score card too.

Time is regardless when a boxer is knocked down. He gets 10 secs to recover. When a MMA fighter goes down, you don't get 10 secs.

He was only losing by 1 point by all outlets I've read. 56-55 or 57-56 or something like that. Which means, you don't stop a champ vs champ fight when its that close, you just dont. I'm not pulling for either. I'm just being realistic and rational.

Also, I read a BOXING article that said in the 10 rounds that MacG did, he threw more punches and landed with a higher percentage then Paciauo did in his entire fight. That speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Imagine how much money Vegas would have lost if McGregor would have won...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time is regardless when a boxer is knocked down. He gets 10 secs to recover. When a MMA fighter goes down, you don't get 10 secs.

He was only losing by 1 point by all outlets I've read. 56-55 or 57-56 or something like that. Which means, you don't stop a champ vs champ fight when its that close, you just dont. I'm not pulling for either. I'm just being realistic and rational.

Also, I read a BOXING article that said in the 10 rounds that MacG did, he threw more punches and landed with a higher percentage then Paciauo did in his entire fight. That speaks volumes.

You need to look at the link I posted on here of the score cards. It is an actual picture of the score cards. They only had Mcgregor winning 2 or 3 rounds by the 10th round. Round 1 and 2, one guy gave him the 3rd. That's it.

Even if he had got knocked down at the very end of round one and got up, do you really think he could come back and win the fight?!!

Imagine how much money Vegas would have lost if McGregor would have won...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. They were talking about it on a post game show. I get the impression that more than half the money was on Mcgregor because the odds were so bad and they would win so much. People did not bet a lot, but there were lots of bets placed to bring that total up big time.

Yep. They were talking about it on a post game show. I get the impression that more than half the money was on Mcgregor because the odds were so bad and they would win so much. People did not bet a lot, but there were lots of bets placed to bring that total up big time.

yeah I work with a couple of people that put money on CM, but they were convinced he was going to win, I told em sorry but you just lost that money, their response oh no I did not, mine, ok, and by the way, it the job of the ref to protect the fighter, good stoppage.

British Pro comments on the fight

Floyd carried him, could have ended it earlier if he wanted. Interesting interview.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LWRvdHUck"]'McGREGOR'S PUNCHING WAS HORRENDOUS' - TONY BELLEW DOESNT HOLD BACK - REACTS TO McGREGOR DEFEAT - YouTube[/ame]

One thing interesting, this fight put Floyd at 50-0 and broke Rocky Marciano's long standing record. Some boxers feel like it shouldn't count because Conor was not a professional boxer.

It's like getting hit by my wife! Stings a little but No blunt Force Trauma...
Remember these guys weigh 150lbs.....lol!!!

you don't stop a champ vs champ fight when its that close, you just dont.

That was not a "champ vs champ" fight. It was a "champ vs some amateur guy from another sport" fight.

If Mayweather went to fight an MMA bout would you call that a "champ vs champ"? Shouldn't the referee be extra careful with the guy that has never been there during his entire life?

Floyd could of ended it in the 5th or 6th. I wouldn't say he "carried him". It's floyds gsme....let the fighter throw and gas out a little, get their timing down, then pick them apart.

BUT anyone that thinks Conor isn't a freak athlete and warrior is stupid. Yea he has a big mouth and is annoying, but still a great athlete

The fight was not even remotely close. Floyd carried him through the whole fight and stopped it when he wanted. Correct stoppage as he was landing shots for a good minute with his opponent throwing nothing back.

Floyd let him land more shots than Manny as he had no respect for Mcgregor's skills or power, whereas he did for Manny.

One thing interesting, this fight put Floyd at 50-0 and broke Rocky Marciano's long standing record. Some boxers feel like it shouldn't count because Conor was not a professional boxer.

This argument has no standing and is just a fucking talking point for tv ratings. All you need to know is that it was a sanctioned match. 50-0 is legit. Can't hate on Mayweather for that.

The fight was not even remotely close. Floyd carried him through the whole fight and stopped it when he wanted. Correct stoppage as he was landing shots for a good minute with his opponent throwing nothing back.

Floyd let him land more shots than Manny as he had no respect for Mcgregor's skills or power, whereas he did for Manny.
Well said.

Next fight: 250lb untrained monster vs 150lb professional fighter

lol would never happen but would be funny/entertaining to watch as there is constantly an argument about size vs skill.

As someone who used to wrestle at 130-150lb, I would fairly easily beat my 180-200+lb friends who didn't wrestle. But they would still beat me in a real fight at that time I'm sure. As important as skill is, there are certainly things you just can't do when someone is that much bigger and stronger. Mike Tyson isn't going to win against a silverback gorilla lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear