over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe Cycles For 40+ ???

I know legally a doctor in the US cant prescribe drugs for athletic performance but I have a doctor I've known for 25 yrs + that is very open minded and we have talks a lot that are 'strictly off record'. Keep in mind this is coming from a general practitioner who knows very little about true human athletic performance so I take all his info with a grain of salt but I do enjoy hearing his opinion on things.

I recently approached him about bumping up my TRT dose up and possibly adding a script for HGH. He did bump up my TRT some but he went on a rant about a Mayo Clinic article that he referenced to saying that HGH may not be beneficial and may even be counterproductive in older athletes.

He mentioned how important heart health was to an aging male and how you want to keep things like cholesterol glucose blood pressure all under control which I fully respect and fully understand all of that.
His overall opinion was to not do anything that would put any of your lab work out of range.

I'm wondering what you guys here at PM would suggest for than man 40+ that would be safe with little to no side effects while being able to maintain perfect blood work?

Looks like you have a good MD. Before you increase your TRT, I would ask him to test your total test, freer test, IGF-1, thyroid, resting insulin, and Adrenal Cortex Antibody test.

most will just double their trt dose.....and add mast or primo....

best....easiest, safest thing.....

IMO.

:)

Pretty much, thats the formula as far as the TRT. Theres no way a doc is going to prescribe me what I need.

But with a scrip and a doctor you are given the ability to play between visits and I think you would be hard pressed to ever find a prosecutor who is going to charge a guy on TRT with possession of steroids even if he spends a lot of time, effort, and money, augmenting the therapy. It also gives you the opportunity every six months or so to check the bloodwork and your health in general which should keep you out of too much trouble.

Its about the best chance of staying safe and healthy longterm.

But you probably have to jack your system around a few years before you can go in at the end of a cycle and qualify with a low testosterone levels.

IPG

That's HRT. He's asking about cycles.

Yes, But i mean if you cant build a Decent physique with Test and GH, you may as well play tennis.

If you get your test in the 1100-1200 ng/dl range with Test E or Prop + GH.

You will feel awsome and look awsome.

In my opinion you dont need anything else, Also adding more compounds can bring problems. Test and GH is safe.

Yes, But i mean if you cant build a Decent physique with Test and GH, you may as well play tennis.

If you get your test in the 1100-1200 ng/dl range with Test E or Prop + GH.

You will feel awsome and look awsome.

In my opinion you dont need anything else, Also adding more compounds can bring problems. Test and GH is safe.

Okay... What I wrote was also TRT plus a little HGH. But I mentioned some primo twice a year, which I don't think would be detrimental to his health.

Okay... What I wrote was also TRT plus a little HGH. But I mentioned some primo twice a year, which I don't think would be detrimental to his health.
ALLEX but primo has DHT issues mate as you know quite well so its probably not suitable for everyone, not me atleast. cant use mast either.
It sucks!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

What are some general guidelines of weekly milligrams for primo or mast?

I would match my test dose.....

and only use short esters other than my main trt.

ALLEX but primo has DHT issues mate as you know quite well so its probably not suitable for everyone, not me atleast. cant use mast either.
It sucks!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

npp could be a suitable alternate also....

matching test dose...

I would also ditch orals all together, with the exception of what we
talked about in another thread....small dose pre-wo

All of these are great options.

I think most people could just double their TRT dose, or add 200-300 or something (other than tren) and be in pretty good shape.
No orals of course.

I've honestly stayed in the TRT + low dose sooomething area for the past 6-8 months and my physique hasn't changed much at all. Keep your diet in check, do some cardio and take your health supplements and you'll be fine.

Right now I'm running 200mg Test + 10mg LGD + 20mg GW. Feel great while dieting and losing no muscle whatsoever.

I know legally a doctor in the US cant prescribe drugs for athletic performance but I have a doctor I've known for 25 yrs + that is very open minded and we have talks a lot that are 'strictly off record'. Keep in mind this is coming from a general practitioner who knows very little about true human athletic performance so I take all his info with a grain of salt but I do enjoy hearing his opinion on things.

I recently approached him about bumping up my TRT dose up and possibly adding a script for HGH. He did bump up my TRT some but he went on a rant about a Mayo Clinic article that he referenced to saying that HGH may not be beneficial and may even be counterproductive in older athletes.

He mentioned how important heart health was to an aging male and how you want to keep things like cholesterol glucose blood pressure all under control which I fully respect and fully understand all of that.
His overall opinion was to not do anything that would put any of your lab work out of range.

I'm wondering what you guys here at PM would suggest for than man 40+ that would be safe with little to no side effects while being able to maintain perfect blood work?

hey bud!

ill chime in a lil here...
the health thing is on everybodys mind recently...
all this panic about health an doses and blah blah blah.
you have "known" me for abit so you know i talk fucked up n rival samual l jackson for uasage of the word fuck, just a lil preface since the sensitivity level is so high recently. lol

im just having some fun, so...:p

ok

guys, i have bee yip yapping for the past few years on health with gear stuff.
i know we deleted some but, litteraly hundreds of pages on guys talking about trt+ and how to get or keep bloods in range. i dont mean to come off as a dik on the subject, i just feel like it has been talked to death and lots is posted.

it can be done!

this recent shit while maybe a "wake up" to a slow few, most of us know and kinda sorts been trying. evolution baby! lol thats where its at! :lightbulb:

to guys like you who live pretty good clean, training life styles i think the stress of over thinking this and reading so much bs recently is far more harmful then whatever lil cycle you wana do for summer. lol

recently i have been kinda paranoid about health too. im not gone lie. i dont think it has anything to do with the online fantasy world as much as it does being honest with myself. i have definiatly not lived a clean n healthy life style! lol :banghead:

at best im just trying not to kill myself, hoping i can undo some of that damage n keep myself going. i am in a perpetual state of rebuilding. that perpetual panic has lead to some... creative supplementation, and other things. i have had something perpetually broken to fix. lol really that is how i have gained any insight here.

at this point we all know the list of gear... i dont think we need a new thread about 100mg this 200mg that. its all here, besides, lol you have been doing this for what.. 20 years? lol you know your shit!

that said...
im happy to help chat this up as a refresher for the class.

my suggestion is usually to optimize health sort of stuff first. take your potential to its limits with recovery, if you have the ability to do regular blood work then you can see rather then guess about test levels. you need to first get a good understanding of your start point THEN make goals from there. so i cant tell you "what" to take or where to go as who knows where you are now...

a big mistake is this endless going to the gym rather then really training.

to me that is a big important part, cycle training, then work the other stuff into it. life isnt static, as a grown man with responsabilites its hard to have this fantasy diet n work out plan so be real with it!

i find we can do a lot with just training/diet/sups cycling the whole thing, while keeping test from mid range to high range. you already have the base to work with, now you need to "keep" it, wake up that old steroid enduced muscle in new ways!

training.. boring but key here.

sups, again need to gear for health. if you do this "right" there is no endless dose, ups, downs ins n outs. if shit "works" then you have a new base to start form!

adding gh needs to be thought of as a longer term commitment, peptides can have symilar effect but faster. i find peptieds easier in the short term cycle approach.

once you maximize training within these "natural" lol :rolleyes: paramiters, peak your performance, then you rest then add aas to the next cycle.

im starting to feel like a broken record listing basic shit.
i feel like thats what ppl like but its so random, like throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. lol

specific!

thats where its at!

if you wana get specific n have some fun with it...
lmk :lightbulb:
happy to help!

when you are in good shape and propperly trained all the drugs work GREAT! lol

used "correctly" :rolleyes: one can probably be pretty safe!

have fun bro!
;)

:lightbulb:

I am surprised know one mentions proviron.

I' am seeing this more and more about deca being unhealthy?Would one say deca is a complete risk or is there a such thing as a safe dose?

Do we have evidence of Nandrolone damaging the heart and can this be attributed to a large number of accounts?

I find these topics important as I have just turned 40 years old.Allready I have sworn away tren and orals completely.

I am surprised know one mentions proviron.

I' am seeing this more and more about deca being unhealthy?Would one say deca is a complete risk or is there a such thing as a safe dose?

Do we have evidence of Nandrolone damaging the heart and can this be attributed to a large number of accounts?

I find these topics important as I have just turned 40 years old.Allready I have sworn away tren and orals completely.

The Nandrolone issue is due to this... http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

I would match my test dose.....

and only use short esters other than my main trt.
Hi tenny... just for my clarification, e.g. - 200mg test E/C per week, you would use mast prop up to 200mg per week. Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

It sucks!

Is it prostate, dry joints?

Because I don't really care about the hair.

Great post. I to am in the 40+(closer to 50) and I've actually been away from the gym for a while due to well, just life. Getting back has been a roller coaster but anyway I wanted to say thanks for the post. I've been trying to come up with a different plan for months now. This is a big help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hi tenny... just for my clarification, e.g. - 200mg test E/C per week, you would use mast prop up to 200mg per week. Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

yup....if I were to double the trt....I would use another ester.

and keep mast at 2 or 300...

npp could be a suitable alternate also....

matching test dose...

I would also ditch orals all together, with the exception of what we
talked about in another thread....small dose pre-wo

I cut it out mate totally. Fri 25rd Aug took last adrol.Throbbing headache, back pumps from hell couldn't squat without going through a mini rehab session between sets and taking like 10 min to recover for the next one. If I can't squat I am never happy.

taurine, magnesium, electrolytes did absolutely nothing.

cut out EQ as well on 30th Aug was running only 600 mg a week short 6 weeks run.

They both hit my hemo,rbc hard. shortness of breath, bp issues

so cut out both. donated blood. upped telma was also using little carditone , divya mukta vati on rotation and before that.

everything under control now :)

NPP i love

running deca atm though.

you dont like deca ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I cut it out mate totally. Fri 25rd Aug took last adrol.Throbbing headache, back pumps from hell couldn't squat without going through a mini rehab session between sets and taking like 10 min to recover for the next one. If I can't squat I am never happy.

taurine, magnesium, electrolytes did absolutely nothing.

cut out EQ as well on 30th Aug was running only 600 mg a week short 6 weeks run.

They both hit my hemo,rbc hard. shortness of breath, bp issues

so cut out both. donated blood. upped telma was also using little carditone , divya mukta vati on rotation and before that.

everything under control now :)

NPP i love

running deca atm though.

you dont like deca ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

as of recent....

I don't believe in orals anymore.......

EQ was one of my favs in 20s and 30s....never again..

I always hated deca....never again....

npp I ran a short little thing, and I liked it.....so I'm waiting
for the right time to run a good one.....

ive been doing winny 30 to 50mg pre wo only with trt.....
cant tell if anything real is happening.....but my mind is right....sooo
that's something.....I feel good....bloods are close....joints feel BETTER..
not great.....and ive been playing with bands exclusively...elbows are the
weak spot right now....bands are helping I believe....time will tell me more..

always learning....always adapting....that's the bodybuilders state of mind...
along with (as age becomes a factor) staying healthy....

very fine line to walk.....but we can try our damnedest and hope for the best.
this shit is in our blood....we are all brother in this....and grow together and
learn together....we are all a dysfunctional family here... (I feel)....
some of us don't care for others....some of us straight up CANT STAND others
..but we still LEARN from eachother.....

and whats all this work without having some fun along the way.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear