over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe Cycles For 40+ ???

as of recent....

I don't believe in orals anymore.......

EQ was one of my favs in 20s and 30s....never again..

I always hated deca....never again....

npp I ran a short little thing, and I liked it.....so I'm waiting
for the right time to run a good one.....

ive been doing winny 30 to 50mg pre wo only with trt.....
cant tell if anything real is happening.....but my mind is right....sooo
that's something.....I feel good....bloods are close....joints feel BETTER..
not great.....and ive been playing with bands exclusively...elbows are the
weak spot right now....bands are helping I believe....time will tell me more..

always learning....always adapting....that's the bodybuilders state of mind...
along with (as age becomes a factor) staying healthy....

very fine line to walk.....but we can try our damnedest and hope for the best.
this shit is in our blood....we are all brother in this....and grow together and
learn together....we are all a dysfunctional family here... (I feel)....
some of us don't care for others....some of us straight up CANT STAND others
..but we still LEARN from eachother.....

and whats all this work without having some fun along the way.....

:)

You may be my older brother from another mother.. I agree with everything you just said.

as of recent....

I don't believe in orals anymore.......

EQ was one of my favs in 20s and 30s....never again..

I always hated deca....never again....

npp I ran a short little thing, and I liked it.....so I'm waiting
for the right time to run a good one.....

ive been doing winny 30 to 50mg pre wo only with trt.....
cant tell if anything real is happening.....but my mind is right....sooo
that's something.....I feel good....bloods are close....joints feel BETTER..
not great.....and ive been playing with bands exclusively...elbows are the
weak spot right now....bands are helping I believe....time will tell me more..

always learning....always adapting....that's the bodybuilders state of mind...
along with (as age becomes a factor) staying healthy....

very fine line to walk.....but we can try our damnedest and hope for the best.
this shit is in our blood....we are all brother in this....and grow together and
learn together....we are all a dysfunctional family here... (I feel)....
some of us don't care for others....some of us straight up CANT STAND others
..but we still LEARN from eachother.....

and whats all this work without having some fun along the way.....

:)

dude, i might be cautious with wini...
i think its a great drug, dont get me wrong. i only say this as in my head it probably contributed to some of my getting older issues.

wini is fuck all great at first around the 6 week mark in later years i found sides creaping in. also the time to watch out for injury. even "low" doses, i dont think i found 50mg much better then say 35-40.

mast i have found is a great sub 150-200mg wk.
very similar.

i mention getting older issues...
had a lot of probably tendon issues, life has kept me away form docs so who know wtf i did. but gym injuries and life injuries have made it so i can not train heavy, i get hurt when i do :banghead: wich fucks things all up again.

had some life injuries that took me down for a bit.
couldnt really walk for cpl months n elbow fucked up bad.
those on top of pain/weakness/inflamation lead me to think that maybe the years of "trt" and aas and gym had lead to a real potential concern in regards to tendon strength and all.

there is actually a good bit of research to support the idea that years of aas and training do set the stage for injury potential in this regaurd. i remember a few post of pec injuries and leg stuff in recent past.

we all know that shit will take you out, learn to be humble with the weights. lol thats what i have learned.

i realized that this potential weakness was there and came up with an idea to help fix it, lower test and taking other compounds to help with collagen synthesis. i rotated various things over the course of a year of so.

i feel like it helped. now off everything i have no joint pain.
starting to get back into things again after a some time off and still... no pain! lol

i mentined in another thread that my one surprise from all of that was slightly elivated liver value.. slightly, like one point out of range... but i do feel it was from the npp:lightbulb:

for a long time i kinda snarfed at older guys living on deca/npp.
then i did it... lol
its great! lol
nice swell, and no pain 150-200mgs...
watch the liver!:lightbulb:

:headbang:

I completely agree with LK3. Everyone responds to things differently but I personally wouldn't be trying to lift big weight on winny at any dose from 20mg+ So for guys even using smaller weights just be aware. I learnt to always adapt my training and incorporate higher reps when using winny just as a precaution. Even at 20mg within a few weeks everything feel more sensitive. Sure it doesn't help that when most use winny they are trying to get lean (dieting) but it's still something I have seen so many times (even when bulking). But everyone likes different things so if you like it then great. If I were to recommend an oral at 20-30mg pre workout depending upon the person and goals it would be out of tbol, avar and dbol. Even for older guys if they wanted to run say 20-30mg pre workout of an oral I think tbol or avar would be good picks as long as they are montoring blood work (mainly cholesterol) and taking preventative supplementation (again cholesterol).

Another winny hater here. Tried a couple of times and didn't get past a week at 25mg per day or even less... I remember my ankle gave up walking slowly down the street and hurt for a week after that.

Love winny.. used to use IP tabs years ago and loved the gains.. but in a couple weeks the joints really dried up. Even running deca with hurt. But the gains were quick and dry..

I get injuries just combing my hair lol.. but I now rely on various intensity techniques to avoid going too heavy.. it works.. failure is failure. As long as I hit it I did my part.. yesterday I did chest and did the first 5 reps with 5 second positive and 3 second negative.. after 5 reps I lifted more explosively for another 3 or so reps to failure. . I have noticed Hide and many of Patrick Tuor clients also doing this.. it works in regards to lowering piundages and still training intense on days I just have to achy joints..

Another winny hater here. Tried a couple of times and didn't get past a week at 25mg per day or even less... I remember my ankle gave up walking slowly down the street and hurt for a week after that.

not hate bro. lol
i feel like its a dirty little secret but i love wini! lol:love:

im just probably not gona be using it...
so sad...
:naughty:

I don't see how winny could possibly be worth the minimal gains it produces given the downsides. I've never even thought about using it.

I don't see how winny could possibly be worth the minimal gains it produces given the downsides. I've never even thought about using it.

antiE properties.....as well as massive pumps...

try it....maybe youll see

100% i agree, lol on paper i dont like wini n dont wana use it.

in real life it rocks! lol
even in small doses.
actually... this is one that high dose to me was at most 700 but really i dont see any reason to think of that, even for drug monkies.

i think for normal steroid use, the normal steroid user will get more in the mirror from 30-50mg win then they would 200mg wast. like "normal"

mast the older folks i feel appreciate more.
in general practice.

i "accidentally" used wini for a really long time once, later i relaized how much i liked it.

300 mg deca 300 mg of Test E. For 12 weeks.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Why not just use masteron?

I love winstrol.

Masteron doesn't come close in terms of strength gains and the pumps on winny are a nice bonus. It gets a bad rap but it's one of my favorite oral steroids. Test/Mast/Winny is where it's at.. but goodbye hair.

Fair enough. Again I have no experience with winny so I was just inquiring

Winny is phenomenal for me. That said, I have never had issues with it like others have. It only use it for cutting, but it has a great effect on strength too.

hey bud!

ill chime in a lil here...
the health thing is on everybodys mind recently...
all this panic about health an doses and blah blah blah.
you have "known" me for abit so you know i talk fucked up n rival samual l jackson for uasage of the word fuck, just a lil preface since the sensitivity level is so high recently. lol

im just having some fun, so...:p

ok

guys, i have bee yip yapping for the past few years on health with gear stuff.
i know we deleted some but, litteraly hundreds of pages on guys talking about trt+ and how to get or keep bloods in range. i dont mean to come off as a dik on the subject, i just feel like it has been talked to death and lots is posted.

it can be done!

this recent shit while maybe a "wake up" to a slow few, most of us know and kinda sorts been trying. evolution baby! lol thats where its at! :lightbulb:

to guys like you who live pretty good clean, training life styles i think the stress of over thinking this and reading so much bs recently is far more harmful then whatever lil cycle you wana do for summer. lol

recently i have been kinda paranoid about health too. im not gone lie. i dont think it has anything to do with the online fantasy world as much as it does being honest with myself. i have definiatly not lived a clean n healthy life style! lol :banghead:

at best im just trying not to kill myself, hoping i can undo some of that damage n keep myself going. i am in a perpetual state of rebuilding. that perpetual panic has lead to some... creative supplementation, and other things. i have had something perpetually broken to fix. lol really that is how i have gained any insight here.

at this point we all know the list of gear... i dont think we need a new thread about 100mg this 200mg that. its all here, besides, lol you have been doing this for what.. 20 years? lol you know your shit!

that said...
im happy to help chat this up as a refresher for the class.

my suggestion is usually to optimize health sort of stuff first. take your potential to its limits with recovery, if you have the ability to do regular blood work then you can see rather then guess about test levels. you need to first get a good understanding of your start point THEN make goals from there. so i cant tell you "what" to take or where to go as who knows where you are now...

a big mistake is this endless going to the gym rather then really training.

to me that is a big important part, cycle training, then work the other stuff into it. life isnt static, as a grown man with responsabilites its hard to have this fantasy diet n work out plan so be real with it!

i find we can do a lot with just training/diet/sups cycling the whole thing, while keeping test from mid range to high range. you already have the base to work with, now you need to "keep" it, wake up that old steroid enduced muscle in new ways!

training.. boring but key here.

sups, again need to gear for health. if you do this "right" there is no endless dose, ups, downs ins n outs. if shit "works" then you have a new base to start form!

adding gh needs to be thought of as a longer term commitment, peptides can have symilar effect but faster. i find peptieds easier in the short term cycle approach.

once you maximize training within these "natural" lol :rolleyes: paramiters, peak your performance, then you rest then add aas to the next cycle.

im starting to feel like a broken record listing basic shit.
i feel like thats what ppl like but its so random, like throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. lol

specific!

thats where its at!

if you wana get specific n have some fun with it...
lmk :lightbulb:
happy to help!

when you are in good shape and propperly trained all the drugs work GREAT! lol

used "correctly" :rolleyes: one can probably be pretty safe!

have fun bro!
;)

:lightbulb:
I'm pretty darn curious tbh

i assume you guys are referring to Oral winny? Isn't injectable version safer for our age group ?:lightbulb:

i assume you guys are referring to Oral winny? Isn't injectable version safer for our age group ?:lightbulb:

They are pretty much the same thing. Meaning the side effects I mentioned (joints) come from the compound itself. It's said you get better nitrogen retention from oral winny. Although I will say the best winny I have probably used were DESMA 50mg amps. As I mentioned above I would much rather use tbol or avar but everyone is different.

Currently doing:

Primo 200-250 mg/wk
Mk 677 10 to 20 mg before bed
Dbol 10 mg in the morning, then 10 more pre-workout

I feel good.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members