mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me please I weeks before I have to go to prison I haven't been on since June

5 yrs I could not do 5 days.
Leave the country and start over....
I would but I stick out like a sore thumb...Maybe Germany I could blend..
Good Luck...You will need it!!!

In all seriousness how does this work? I haven't a clue but I often hear in the news etc about people getting on a plane and disappearing. I would think they would block your passport and obviously take it away if they thought you were a flight risk. It's weird to me someone could do that but I have heard it before. If I was due to spend 5 years in prison but could fly away I would definitely consider it. I know in today's world it's harder to do. Couldn't you just go to Mexico then get a flight somewhere else. I would go and live somewhere in Thailand or somewhere like that. Sorry if this post brings the rules but just something that came to my head.

In all seriousness how does this work? I haven't a clue but I often hear in the news etc about people getting on a plane and disappearing. I would think they would block your passport and obviously take it away if they thought you were a flight risk. It's weird to me someone could do that but I have heard it before. If I was due to spend 5 years in prison but could fly away I would definitely consider it. I know in today's world it's harder to do. Couldn't you just go to Mexico then get a flight somewhere else. I would go and live somewhere in Thailand or somewhere like that. Sorry if this post brings the rules but just something that came to my head.

This is mostly movie shit....how he is out of jail after sentencing is strange to me but I have heard the feds will tell you to "report" to prison on a given day lol, never fly in the state system you stay in jail and get shipped out in a few days usually after sentencing

To "go on the run" you would have to have a large amount of money, fake id's, fake passport, all of that is just unrealistic for most people....maybe a rich person could pull it off if he planned ahead of time....there was that one kid who was rich and was hiding in mexico....I think if I remember correctly Dogg The Bountyhunter went down to get him and got in trouble with the Mexican authorities

This is mostly movie shit....how he is out of jail after sentencing is strange to me but I have heard the feds will tell you to "report" to prison on a given day lol, never fly in the state system you stay in jail and get shipped out in a few days usually after sentencing

To "go on the run" you would have to have a large amount of money, fake id's, fake passport, all of that is just unrealistic for most people....maybe a rich person could pull it off if he planned ahead of time....there was that one kid who was rich and was hiding in mexico....I think if I remember correctly Dogg The Bountyhunter went down to get him and got in trouble with the Mexican authorities

Yeah I knew it was mainly movie stuff. It is strange to me how they would say to someone yes you have to spend 5 years in prison but you are free to go for whatever it is... let's say 6 months. Definitely would need money and it's not like you could go the ATM and withdraw cash from your bank card :eek: Although if someone could actually just get away they could try and make a living in some countries. In certain countries you don't need much money to start off. That's part of the reason I mentioned Thailand (they don't care about ID). You can rent apartments for $100 per month. Get a local job and live your life. Anyway it's fairytale stuff but something that just popped into my head.

Yeah I knew it was mainly movie stuff. It is strange to me how they would say to someone yes you have to spend 5 years in prison but you are free to go for whatever it is... let's say 6 months. Definitely would need money and it's not like you could go the ATM and withdraw cash from your bank card :eek: Although if someone could actually just get away they could try and make a living in some countries. In certain countries you don't need much money to start off. That's part of the reason I mentioned Thailand (they don't care about ID). You can rent apartments for $100 per month. Get a local job and live your life. Anyway it's fairytale stuff but something that just popped into my head.

I did almost a 4 year bit as a teenager from 15 to almost 19....stayed on the run for about a year before they finally got me and man that was a crazy way of life....I was actually relieved when I got caught because I was tired of looking over my shoulder, always paranoid having to steal food from little stores to eat everyday....eventually as an adult I always let them take me when I got knocked....I knew by that time it was all up to the jury so I would sit in jail and let the court procedure take its course.

Life on the run is a nightmare because you have to keep commiting crimes all along the way just to survive and in the end you just dig yourself a bigger hole

If you had around 40k in cash you could wire it to a crypto exchange and invest your money and lay low for 2-5 years getting by. By then your crypto investment would have quintupled or 10x'ed even and you could live the rest of your life in peace in Indonesia or somewhere like that.

Most people wouldn't consider because they have friends and family and it would be saying goodbye to them forever. If you even contacted them they would be aiding a fugitive and would be put in legal trouble.

...you sound really fuckin sorry for killing a young kid

If you had around 40k in cash you could wire it to a crypto exchange and invest your money and lay low for 2-5 years getting by. By then your crypto investment would have quintupled or 10x'ed even and you could live the rest of your life in peace in Indonesia or somewhere like that.

Most people wouldn't consider because they have friends and family and it would be saying goodbye to them forever. If you even contacted them they would be aiding a fugitive and would be put in legal trouble.

I dont know if it's possible to live in peace knowing other men are dedicated to hunting you down....I always thought I was a smart mf'r but I realised that even if I am smarter than one detective a whole room full of detectives brainstorming ideas I couldn't out think....they would eventually out think me

Not to be a dick, but I’m not buying it... if you weren’t DUII, or driving reckless
( 20+ Over speed limit) no way for a 6 yr sentence for a first offense...

Not to be a dick, but I’m not buying it... if you weren’t DUII, or driving reckless

I mentioned my neighbor earlier who a few months ago overturned his car and his passenger broke his neck/died. The grand jury recommended a felony and that would have been up to 5 years. He plead guilty to a vehicular manslaughter instead and the max for that was 6 months. He ended up getting 3 months from the judge. People in the community are upset about it but I can understand since he is an upstanding person in our community. He is a business owner that is very successful and really involved with the community through church.

I can see though how someone might get 5 years since the grand jury wanted that. It was the county prosecutor that took the lesser charge. My neighbor had a really good lawyer who is good friends with the county prosecutor and the leader of the republican party here. The OP here had a public defender. Big difference.

I mentioned my neighbor earlier who a few months ago overturned his car and his passenger broke his neck/died. The grand jury recommended a felony and that would have been up to 5 years. He plead guilty to a vehicular manslaughter instead and the max for that was 6 months. He ended up getting 3 months from the judge. People in the community are upset about it but I can understand since he is an upstanding person in our community. He is a business owner that is very successful and really involved with the community through church.

I can see though how someone might get 5 years since the grand jury wanted that. It was the county prosecutor that took the lesser charge. My neighbor had a really good lawyer who is good friends with the county prosecutor and the leader of the republican party here. The OP here had a public defender. Big difference.

I agree big difference. The difference is 3-6 months or 5 years.

My uncle had over 5 dui's....he got into an accident coming home from the bar and crashed head on into another vehicle....2 people had to get rushed to the hospital and he got 2 charges of vehicular assault....he took it to trial and lost and got 15 flat and is still in to this day (has 8 years in now).

Not making any excuses for him he knew better than to drive after that many previous dui's but I thought 15 flat was a crazy sentence for that....I knew guys who killed people and had manslaughter charges who only got 5-8 years.

Or the judge saw zero remorse or acceptance of responsibility kinda like I don't see. I agree with you though not the full story

My uncle had over 5 dui's....he got into an accident coming home from the bar and crashed head on into another vehicle....2 people had to get rushed to the hospital and he got 2 charges of vehicular assault....he took it to trial and lost and got 15 flat and is still in to this day (has 8 years in now).

Not making any excuses for him he knew better than to drive after that many previous dui's but I thought 15 flat was a crazy sentence for that....I knew guys who killed people and had manslaughter charges who only got 5-8 years.

Yeah, what he did was terrible but that sounds pretty tough for vehicular assault. Being drunk really made it bad for him I suppose. My neighbor was sober. What got my neighbor was the 650+ hp Mustang GT500 he was driving.I think he was showing off by doing a burnout in the country club parking lot and then tried to turn left toward the end. His back end lost grip. The cops could tell his speed which was 55 mph and the limit was 25. They could also see that he turned off the traction control, all of that info was on the air bag module which keeps the data. I always thought it was under the dash.

Did you uncle have prior convictions or any kind of record before the accident other than the previous DUIs? Had he ever served time? Our neighbor was really clean and like Mr. Rogers.

Yeah, what he did was terrible but that sounds pretty tough for vehicular assault. Being drunk really made it bad for him I suppose. My neighbor was sober. What got my neighbor was the 650+ hp Mustang GT500 he was driving.I think he was showing off by doing a burnout in the country club parking lot and then tried to turn left toward the end. His back end lost grip. The cops could tell his speed which was 55 mph and the limit was 25. They could also see that he turned off the traction control, all of that info was on the air bag module which keeps the data. I always thought it was under the dash.

Did you uncle have prior convictions or any kind of record before the accident other than the previous DUIs? Had he ever served time? Our neighbor was really clean and like Mr. Rogers.

He never had any other convictions beside the dui's....he was a cnc machinist that liked to drink at the bar after work....not really a criminal like i would consider myself....prison has been a living hell for him and I feel bad I can't help in any way....because his charges were 2nd degree felonies he has did his time in "dorm" style prisons here in Ohio (Marion/Grafton.etc...)....200 bunk beds shoved into a pole barn where everyone runs wild, if you turn your back for a second the young guys steal your shit while your not looking....we have no pull in those prisons only in the max security we can influence things to a degree so he just has to live with it for another 7 years or so untill he gets out

My friend was a hot shot banker in Maine who was accused of a crime and sent to prison. He said the place was hell and he was assaulted a bunch at first because he was a loner and didn't make friends right away. Eventually he made friends with a small group of guys and things got better. At some point he had all he could take and escaped through a tunnel he dug from his cell to the sewer pipes leading out of the prison. Last time I saw him was on a beach on Zihuatenajo off the Pacific coast working on an old boat.

My friend was a hot shot banker in Maine who was accused of a crime and sent to prison. He said the place was hell and he was assaulted a bunch at first because he was a loner and didn't make friends right away. Eventually he made friends with a small group of guys and things got better. At some point he had all he could take and escaped through a tunnel he dug from his cell to the sewer pipes leading out of the prison. Last time I saw him was on a beach on Zihuatenajo off the Pacific coast working on an old boat.

lol yeah we have all seen shawshank redemption too....I actually read the book many years before it was made to a movie.....Stephen King was one of my favorite authors

crossing into Mexico is not hard actually and u wont need tons of money but US - Mexico have a deal - u get caught there they ll ship u here to authorities....a lot of countries dont have such deal with US. IdK about US but European gangster are hiding in south African Republic and can't get deported some Asian countries etc...but it does take a lot of money for fake ids and somebody helping you cross. But not everybody gets banned form leaving the country while awaiting trial....if u look at FRI most wanted site - monthly figures - a shit lot of ppl are wanted - for fleeing to avoid prosecution for murder, money laundering, trafficking and what not....and especially for ppl who have dual citizenship - forget about it. Mine European passport has a different spelling on my name , still has fingerprints, but not sure how many countries will ask for ur finger prints upon entering....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws