mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros on here plan to never have kids?

Don't see why people are being so judgemental. I learned not to focus on how others live and I've always been of the mindset that the people who constantly judge others are often less happy than the people just living their lives. The important thing is for the people just living not to care about what others think. We can all be happy, whether it's having a beautiful family or being single. SoFocused, you sound like a solid friend I'd hang out with on a Saturday night. That story only involved consenting adults.

Honestly guys, what the hell is wrong with some of you?!

This is a forum full of majority men, and this thread specifically is directed at men..

I get that some of you are married and settled down.. I get that some of you CHOSE/CHOOSE that... I get that YOU ARE HAPPY... And that is what’s most important.. As long as you guys are happy, I’m truly happy and I don’t mean it in a fake way. I really am..

But FOR FUCKS SAKE SoFocused is only sharing stories and how he had fun.. Are we not supposed to be able to do that among men? What happened to “locker room” talk?! And ok, maybe he’s more focused on pussy right now than any of us but we’ve all been there.. I’ll talk about my stories and experiences I’ve had openly.. I’ve talked about my drug problem openly (again, sober 1 year August 10th). Does that make me a piece of shit or something? I’m sure MOST with any kind of real life experience have been through their share of all kinds of experiences, dumb pussy driven ones too.. At least I have. And I’m sure most men have.. When if ever someone changes is not really our problem is it?

But for those of you talking down to him for it;

It sounds like you’re the type of guys that fall under the “short stick” category with women or life in general... Did none of you ever have nights out with your friends? Fuck girls? Get drunk/do drugs? Travel spontaneously? Do any kind of crazy dumb shit in your youth?

If you didn’t, sounds boring and I feel bad for you.. I wouldn’t want to be your grandkid listening to stories... And this isn’t regarded as pussy only, read again for those who like to nit pick arguments I added LIFE too..

Im wondering what is the truth and what is made up. This thread has him saying some strange things. Don't know what to believe.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/127980-whats-all-hate-gyno.html

My bro I can tell you, come down here yourself and I don’t mean it like single, come with the wife if you want and take a little vacation in the sun.. Bro just people watch.. I PROMISE YOU that you will laugh your ass off the whole time and be in disbelief.. What he’s saying isn’t far fetched at all..

Now you tell me a story like that happened somewhere else, I’d question it too..

This is a forum full of majority men, and this thread specifically is directed at men..

I get that some of you are married and settled down.. I get that some of you CHOSE/CHOOSE that... I get that YOU ARE HAPPY... And that is what’s most important.. As long as you guys are happy, I’m truly happy and I don’t mean it in a fake way. I really am..

But FOR FUCKS SAKE SoFocused is only sharing stories and how he had fun.. Are we not supposed to be able to do that among men? What happened to “locker room” talk?! And ok, maybe he’s more focused on pussy right now than any of us but we’ve all been there.. I’ll talk about my stories and experiences I’ve had openly.. I’ve talked about my drug problem openly (again, sober 1 year August 10th). Does that make me a piece of shit or something? I’m sure MOST with any kind of real life experience have been through their share of all kinds of experiences, dumb pussy driven ones too.. At least I have. And I’m sure most men have.. When if ever someone changes is not really our problem is it?

It sounds like you’re the type of guys that fall under the “short stick” category with women or life in general... Did none of you ever have nights out with your friends? Fuck girls? Get drunk/do drugs? Travel spontaneously? Do any kind of crazy dumb shit in your youth?

If you didn’t, sounds boring and I feel bad for you.. I wouldn’t want to be your grandkid listening to stories... And this isn’t regarded as pussy only, read again for those who like to nit pick arguments I added LIFE too..

Excellent post!

Im wondering what is the truth and what is made up. This thread has him saying some strange things. Don't know what to believe.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/127980-whats-all-hate-gyno.html

LOL

I stand by all my posts in that thread, got a problem with or don’t believe me? I don’t give a fuck haha

The story I shared here is TAME compared to many other experiences I’ve had. Some of you poor fellas just don’t know. Women are wayyyyy worse than men in 2018

You don’t know the half of it

Last edited:
Don't see why people are being so judgemental. I learned not to focus on how others live and I've always been of the mindset that the people who constantly judge others are often less happy than the people just living their lives. The important thing is for the people just living not to care about what others think. We can all be happy, whether it's having a beautiful family or being single. SoFocused, you sound like a solid friend I'd hang out with on a Saturday night. That story only involved consenting adults.

Bro, I’ve read your posts on the boards for years. You always seemed like a cool dude

We’re living in the emasculation of men era..most of these dudes are simple products of it

#METOO

Excellent post!

Thanks bro, I read and agree with a lot of your stuff so feels good coming from you lol

We’re living in the emasculation of men era..most of these dudes are simple products of it

#METOO

Dude LMFAO

I was like “Wtf is he talking about? Me too?”

I looked up the hashtag and I immediately couldn’t stop laughing.. Holy shit...

Wow it’s that bad, huh? I’m not really on social media much nor do I try to pay mind to the dumb shit going on but that was a good laugh.. Oh shit if that doesn’t reaffirm my decision..

Thanks bro, I read and agree with a lot of your stuff so feels good coming from you lol

Dude LMFAO

I was like “Wtf is he talking about? Me too?”

I looked up the hashtag and I immediately couldn’t stop laughing.. Holy shit...

Wow it’s that bad, huh? I’m not really on social media much nor do I try to pay mind to the dumb shit going on but that was a good laugh.. Oh shit if that doesn’t reaffirm my decision..

Lol Yeah bruh it’s crazy out here. Pretty soon it will be illegal to make eye contact with a girl

But it’s just all for public appearances. I’ve yet to meet 1 who didn’t love to be bossed around and fucked rough in bed ; )

That’s a fair argument, I only used those names because those are documented cases of parents who put in tremendous effort in their kids sports. And reaped all the rewards. I’d be estatic if my child made it to playing for a D1 school and that was it. I just believe a kid who’s outside all the time and being coached in sports from a young age has a high chance of gravitating torwards them

If your kid doesn't want to play sports all you'd be doing is making him resent it more and more until he backed out. Those athletes all wanted it on their own and you can never control that. Working in youth sports I see that constantly and it makes me sick. These wacko unathletic loser parents want to live through their kids because they failed and can barely throw a ball. I hope my son loves sports but if he doesn't then I'm not forcing him to do anything.

Amen

Once you’ve dealt with so many women you see the true traits that EACH 1 is capable of carrying

It blows my mind sometimes after I’ve completely smutted a chick out, or after how easy she gave it up to me that some poor chump is going to wife her 1 day

I shit you not, on a summer vacation in Miami me and boys (a group of 6) all ran a train on a girl I just met that night in the club. Even had her consent to film it all (we recorded her consenting too)

The whole time guess who’s blowing her phone up? You guessed it.. her boyfriend and father of her daughter

Ultimately after lots of thinking and this great thread, I’ve decided I won’t be having kids. I love my life just the way it is now. There’s no need to fix it. Like another poster said, pondering on what having the perfect son would be like is just a fairytale :)

Thats the shit that scares me...I do not believe all girls are like that but quite a good many are and thats frightening to me lol. As a guy I'm not like that, so I have to believe there are plenty of women that aren't either.

If people consent idc what they do, just feel bad for the person their fucking around on.

Thats the shit that scares me...I do not believe all girls are like that but quite a good many are and thats frightening to me lol. As a guy I'm not like that, so I have to believe there are plenty of women that aren't either.

If people consent idc what they do, just feel bad for the person their fucking around on.
I know a couple super hot chicks that can't help themselves from cheating, and they're freaky like that too. Do filthy shit. It's like when stuff is too stable, they get bored. It's so hot when it's not your wife or girlfriend. But pretty scary trying to date a chick like that. A futile effort for sure. These chicks are like the forbidden fruit, you want them even though you know they'll wreck you mentally.

At this stage of my life, with a serious career and a kid, I'm just glad to have someone sane and reliable at home raising my boy. Fantasies of spit roasting a chick with my buddy after bars is a distant and fuzzy memory of youth. The only way I'd go back to that is if I got divorced and then went into a wild midlife crisis mode slaying everything in sight and going out all the time (which I likely would). I'd say what I'm doing now is healthier and more conducive to career, family and physique. It's really a matter of keeping shit on the rails because every now and then, I get that itch to go back to the wild side. I just try and stay focused because we're all pretty animalistic on enough test. SoFocused is getting a lot of hate, but he's being honest. It's wild out there these days and women have consistently shocked me with what they allow to be done to them. I'm equal parts turned on and disgusted because it could be your gf or your daughter doing it. It really stems from men having no qualms about completely abusing a women's submissive nature. Kinky 1 on 1 stuff that's degrading and submissive is fine. But pulling a train of 6 dudes on a chick is probably outside my interest set.

... I said "probably"...

Last edited:
This thread is just wonderful [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This thread is just wonderful [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
There was a reddit post yesterday about a study in people's sexuality and desires where females #1 sexual fantasy was actually a 3some with 2 men. They just don't like the social stigma of admitting it or seeking it out. Let that simmer a little bit fellas...

I’m straight as an arrow. Did I make hundreds in a matter of minutes off of gays when I needed it on webcam like many other bodybuilders..YUP :)

Didn't you say in that other thread that youre bi?

What's with all the Hate for Gyno?

Most bodybuilders seem to view it as the worst thing possible. I have large gyno and actually love it (yes I'm bisexual). But it's so frustrating posting my pics on Instagram and having assholes make rude comments and send them to their friends laughing.

I just don't understand the detest for it. Someone enlighten me.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws