over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yohimbine hcl effects of fat loss when fasted vs non fasted

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted get people opinion on if they saw a difference in taking Yohimbine first thing in the morning when fasted as opposed to taking it say an hr or two after a meal.
Anyone have any input from experience or data??

As my wife and I are 10 weeks out from my first, and her second show, I'm looking forward to the responses to this thread. I'd also love it if you guys went into doses and tolerance, especially vs clen.

As my wife and I are 10 weeks out from my first, and her second show, I'm looking forward to the responses to this thread. I'd also love it if you guys went into doses and tolerance, especially vs clen.
When I use clen I’ll run it for 12 days then take a Saturday and Sunday off and start ECY 2x a day at 100mg-C , 12.5mg-E , 5mg-Y once before fasted cardio at 5am then again 30min before training at pm. I’ll run the ECY for 5 days they back on clen.
If I take more than 5mg Yohimbine at a time I get a super stuffy nose.
I’ve very sensitive to stimulants so I only run my clen up to 60mcg a day an the ECY at the listed dose

I’ve only ever ran hcl fasted. I’ll take it 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio with a cup of coffee. I can tell you this, within the first five minutes of cardio I’m in full sweat mode. It’s just another tool for you to use in your prep. I do get a little shaky from it but it’s not as bad as clen.

I’ve only ever ran hcl fasted. I’ll take it 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio with a cup of coffee. I can tell you this, within the first five minutes of cardio I’m in full sweat mode. It’s just another tool for you to use in your prep. I do get a little shaky from it but it’s not as bad as clen.
I’m also still a big fan of the classic ECA stack.

You want to take completely fasted prior to some sort of physical activity

You want to take completely fasted prior to some sort of physical activity

But what is considered “completely fasted” , when the blood glucose comes back down to its normal range??
My blood sugar is typically back around 85 after 2 hrs of finishing a meal but that’s as low as it gets once I’ve stared eating for the day. Truly fasted after 6-7 hrs of not eating is 80-82

Well in that case, taking 2 hours after your meal shouldn't be an issue. I just recommend some sort of physical activity if you want to maximize the results.

Do you guys have a particular brand you like? I used to use the genesis brand yohimbine but haven’t seen it around.

yes, fasted works better. That said, no bcaa's as they blount response waiting two hours or more before eating, no thanks. I used it my first classic physique competition and at Jr Nats in 2017. I will still use it if around , but im not not taking in bcaa's first thing before cardio, or weight training first thing upon awaking or waiting two hours after a meal. I have a video i did a couple years back, on it I could post if allowed

yeah primaforce is good. Alpha yohimbine seemed to work as well, I just combine yohimbine and alpha, again if they are around. no biggie if they arnt

When I use clen I’ll run it for 12 days then take a Saturday and Sunday off and start ECY 2x a day at 100mg-C , 12.5mg-E , 5mg-Y once before fasted cardio at 5am then again 30min before training at pm. I’ll run the ECY for 5 days they back on clen.
If I take more than 5mg Yohimbine at a time I get a super stuffy nose.
I’ve very sensitive to stimulants so I only run my clen up to 60mcg a day an the ECY at the listed dose
Thanks so much! Since I've never done a show, I've always just cut with diet and increasing cardio. I've never really had a need for any kind of fat burner other than the stims in our preworkout. Now we're doing 2 a days with fasted cardio in the AM so think I'll give your protocol a shot. Maybe start with 40mcg for the lady?

yes, fasted works better. That said, no bcaa's as they blount response waiting two hours or more before eating, no thanks. I used it my first classic physique competition and at Jr Nats in 2017. I will still use it if around , but im not not taking in bcaa's first thing before cardio, or weight training first thing upon awaking or waiting two hours after a meal. I have a video i did a couple years back, on it I could post if allowed

yeah primaforce is good. Alpha yohimbine seemed to work as well, I just combine yohimbine and alpha, again if they are around. no biggie if they arnt
Thanks for the heads up

I preferred it in the morning fasted, but I still found it highly effective after 3-4 hours post-meal and prior to the gym. I should note I am speaking mainly of topical application, which I always preferred more. Oral was effective, but I felt topical was always better with me. I am not sure if any of the brands I used are still made. My favorite was Yohimburn. I tried Matt Porter's brand but it burned the shit out of my skin. I felt it was effective and still used it, but was not comfortable at all. I think he later changed the formulation to something less harsh (less capsaicin?). I've made my own and did well too.

Every prep guy I've worked with says take yohimbine hcl fasted. Anything that frees fatty acids to be burned you want to take in a fasted state.

Every prep guy I've worked with says take yohimbine hcl fasted. Anything that frees fatty acids to be burned you want to take in a fasted state.

How long after eating would you consider fasted??

Once your blood glucose drops back to a lower normal level??

My blood glucose is around 80-82 in the morning being truly fasted , but once I start eating the lowest it drops back down to is around 85.
I know some people say that after 2-3 hrs you are considered fasted but others say it takes 5-6 hrs to be in a fasted state.

I would say when your BG returns to normal you are good to go.

It's the insulin spike that theoretically negates the effect of the Yohimbine, so if blood sugar is back to normal, you should be fine. Seems it works for some and others it does little. I recommend tapering up your dosage slowly. I can normally take up to about 17.5mg a day of hcl before getting worse sides; jitters, racing thoughts, heart palpitations, etc

The anxiety and paranoia are real, too. For anyone thinking of taking it, remember that yohimbine is actually used to trigger panic attacks in a clinical setting. Assess your tolerance intelligently and just be mindful.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws