over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Nah, that shit is still underdosed.
Have you used real pharma gear before? Nothing like it.

Go get some UGL Sust and then go to Mexico and grab some Sust redijects. Night and day difference.
500mg of redijects was the best "wow i fuckin feel this" cycle i've ever run. Size and strength jump was amazing.
If you are running 1g of UGL test, chances are it's much closer to 750-800mg. Hell the Anasci testing thread says as much.

That's not true. There is gear, including Test, that is dosed right and even some overdosed as well.

1800mg tp wk
1800mg eq wk
300mg orals ed ( base of anadrol starting at 100mg with wini, var and tbol at varrying doses to total 300, finishing with just 300mg of drol )
3-4 months

was a waste of gear. for a while 3-4g was pretty normal as a cycle, wanted to go past that to see what happened.

1800mg tp wk
1800mg eq wk
300mg orals ed ( base of anadrol starting at 100mg with wini, var and tbol at varrying doses to total 300, finishing with just 300mg of drol )
3-4 months

was a waste of gear. for a while 3-4g was pretty normal as a cycle, wanted to go past that to see what happened.
damn LK3. Did you get brain damage, lol? I never even went over a gram but when I creeped up close to 1g I felt my brain was on overload, too stimulated and frantic feeling like 24/7 even when tired and trying to sleep. Not even with tren, just test and eq or deca.

Now I like to not go over 300-400mg total including test+anabolic :D

Everyone gotta get on the B.A.D. (bottle a day) cycle
I heard some NFL lineman did a bottle of cyp a day back in the 70’s. Perhaps you were one of them in your previous live.

1800mg tp wk
1800mg eq wk
3-4 months

I did 3-4 grams regularly but like you tried real high doses at 6,500mg/well. I felt like toxic death and like I was about to pop. Sometimes I would sleep 24 hours straight from toxicity, then I was good for another week to abuse myself. My go to off season stack was regularly
1 gram sustanon
600mg deca
600mg EQ
100mg anadrol dsily
50mg dbol daily
Now, at age 51, I feel I’m growing real well on 175mg sustanon and 100mg deca per week.

I did 3-4 grams regularly but like you tried real high doses at 6,500mg/well. I felt like toxic death and like I was about to pop. Sometimes I would sleep 24 hours straight from toxicity, then I was good for another week to abuse myself. My go to off season stack was regularly
1 gram sustanon
600mg deca
600mg EQ
100mg anadrol dsily
50mg dbol daily
Now, at age 51, I feel I’m growing real well on 175mg sustanon and 100mg deca per week.
I agree with the last part........I just turned 56 and use 250 mg Test E and 125 mg deca a week.

Great thread, but with these high doses estrogen will be a problem but no one has posted any AI use. If used, dosage a week would be helpful.

Nah, that shit is still underdosed.
Have you used real pharma gear before? Nothing like it.

Go get some UGL Sust and then go to Mexico and grab some Sust redijects. Night and day difference.
500mg of redijects was the best "wow i fuckin feel this" cycle i've ever run. Size and strength jump was amazing.
If you are running 1g of UGL test, chances are it's much closer to 750-800mg. Hell the Anasci testing thread says as much.

Thats the point, while the placebo did it's job there's still more to be had at a lesser dose. Win-Win.

I never was a big doser but I do remember way back when in the early 90s I got hold of a pretty good supplier of durabolin, Laurabolin and reforvit. Back then you got what was available. Never was into big test cycles back then but everything was pharma. I just remember stereo shooting just about every day loading up one or two 3cc syringes maybe 4-5 days a week and alternating between gluten and delts. It was a lot of oil. So say 15-18 cc a week. So like 37.5 to 50 mg/d of reformat which is injectable dianabol pharma quality from Mexico and 100-300 mg per day or EOD of some sort of nandrolone. So maybe 2 grams a week. I remember blowing up and getting really strong. Shortly after that I took a long break and then just did small cycles to aid recovery for my sport.. ridiculously low dose according to brolore now a days. I would spar 3-4 days a week, lift 4-5 days a week and run 3 days a week. I took a mild oral or EQ or one sustanon a week and I recovered way way faster than natural. I remember pulling a hamstring so it was black and blue half way down. 3 days later the bruising was gone and I barely missed a workout. Those days when young and invincible with a little extra androgen. A few of the national level BBers from my era that I knew well dosed pretty hard. 3 syringes in the garbage can every day. one for hCG and two for juice. To me.. you have to have a special kind of drug tolerance to do that year after year. Some guys walk through it like nothing. Some guys turn into side effect advertisements.

That's not true. There is gear, including Test, that is dosed right and even some overdosed as well.
Exactly, I do not know how in the USA but in Poland there is no problem with giving a vial to the laboratory and testing the real concentration and content of the substance, the fairy tale that once the gear was better is like talking to grandfather "in my time it was different"

Best look ever was on around 2grams/wk for a summer. Test, Tren, Mast and Drol. Looked real good but was always ready to rip someone's head off. Sides were bad enough told myself never again, ya right LOL. Will have to look back on notes to get exact numbers.

This thread wouldn't be a high dose thread unless Dante came in and stated what Criag Titus took back in the day! Absolutely outrageous.

In this offseason which was short for me because he was only 12 weeks old

first 6 weeks
700mg sustanon e2d
300mg npp e2d
200mg masterone e2d
15iu gh
2x12-14iu novorapid

another 6 weeks
250mg cypionate e2d
500mg deca e2d
100mg dhb ed
100mg ment ed
20iu gh
2x12-14iu novorapid

How much AI do you take with this dosages? if you take any? Just asking for applying it. Thanks

Exactly, I do not know how in the USA but in Poland there is no problem with giving a vial to the laboratory and testing the real concentration and content of the substance, the fairy tale that once the gear was better is like talking to grandfather "in my time it was different"
Luki I am your grandfather.

This thread wouldn't be a high dose thread unless Dante came in and stated what Criag Titus took back in the day! Absolutely outrageous.

Here is Dante's story about Titus...

DOGGCRAPP said:
Titus = He got in trouble for ecxtasy sales across state lines, {texas to california} they raided his apartment {in cali} and found a boatload of juice...he was facing 3 years in prison if I remember right so he testified against one of his own friends (who is known today and has some popularity as a trainer) to get out of a federal jail term (this was all federal) so he would then instead have 3 years federal drug testing and probation.

For some reason he didn't account for that federally unlike state they test for everything including steroids. He flunked 7 drug tests in a row and the judge went absolutely ballistic on him by the 7th flunked test...his excuse was "they are not out of my system yet".....she {judge} gave him a stern warning that he is on a short leash and she pretty much had enough of his crap after the 3rd month of flunking and she was ready to throw him in jail for the duration of his probation.....alot of guys in Venice were reading my Hardcore Muscle newsletter at the time.....Titus I think contacted Curtis Leffler or someone else and asked if it was ok to ask me some advice.....I said yea no problem......I cant exactly remember but I think he saw me online (mid late 90's early internet) and he pmed me and said hey is there anyway I can ask you some advice right now...I said yes and he called me up....his dilemma was what he could use so he could pass his drug tests he was continually flunking. I told him "well what are you doing, tell me the absolute truth and Ill try to help you"

He went thru it all...it was ridiculous...to this day (and its been almost 20 years) its the most stuff Ive ever ever heard of anyone use gram wise.
my jaw dropped when he was listing it all out.
Its written down somewhere and I still have it because i was jotting it down while listening so i could give him a gameplan
Id have to go find it since its buried somewhere but im going by memory and it was pretty much this:... I think i am pretty much spot on with the below by memory

5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week
included in that was
100mg plus of susp a day
1000 plus enanth
1000 plus cyp
1000plus prop a week
1000mg plus of sost a week (yea i dont get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it)
and im missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
deca--in high amounts
dball---in high amounts
equipoise--in high amounts
masteron--in high amounts
tren---using finiplix deriavitive (pellets) in high amounts
winstrol V--100-150 mg every day i think he said
i think winny tabs too
I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if i remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous
nubain
lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)
insulin
and a Fred Flinstone chewable vitamin a day but he was scared because he felt it could be toxic if used longterm (kidding)

There was a pause after he got done talking because I thought "no way in hell....ive been around the block ive talked to a lot of these guys....this guy is out of his mind....there is no way in hell he is taking this much".....but he was. It wasnt a joke and he truly was like "so what can i do?"

I told him he could use insulin, trenbolone (they didn't have a test for it back then), gh and very low dose fast acting test....and that's it...otherwise he is going to flunk.

he was very distraught and said "I cant be a pro bodybuilder on that...damn what am i going to do?!"

He didnt listen and kept doing his thing...flunked 1 or two more tests and the judge revoked his probation and sent him to prison (lomptoc) for the rest of his probation period (2 years and a couple months if I remember right).

I dont know how a human body could take that kind of abuse. He did have massive trouble with estrogen (in my opinion) he was taking site specific things like nolvadex but compounds like arimidex and aromasin werent available then....and he was having some weeping fits on his couch.....we were dating the same girl for a time....and we both knew another fitness girl very well (and she also told me about the emotional problems he had too at times)

Just a full out junkie...both bbing wise and party drug wise.

The other guy I really dont want to talk about because he is a current pro....he learned his lesson almost the hard way...went up to 13 grams of stuff and started to have some serious ankle edema which highlighted very acute kidney problems.....and he had to pull out of a major show....and get himself in check quickly or his life and career as he knew it would be changed pronto....he dropped the trainer that he had that is kind of known as abusive...went with a new one that is known to be much more conservative with his approach and got himself and his career back to square one.

I used to dose high a few years ago when I was 23-24 years old.

Typical contest prep cycle would be:

700-900 tren a
700-900 mast p
700-900 test p
100mg proviron ED
100mg winny ED
20-30 Halo ED last 3 weeks

Now at 27, I use more modest doses for anabolics but have increased my HGH and insulin usage. I like the look the latter bring while not feeling like total crap. I hover around 270lbs these days. I’ve been told by people this is the biggest and leanest they’ve seen me; the only thing that’s changed is the inclusion of growth and slin.

Great thread, but with these high doses estrogen will be a problem but no one has posted any AI use. If used, dosage a week would be helpful.
No AI’s in off season. Chad Nichols doesn’t have Pinkton on them. I never use them. They kill my joints and ruin my workouts.

I used to dose high a few years ago when I was 23-24 years old.

Typical contest prep cycle would be:

700-900 tren a
700-900 mast p
700-900 test p
100mg proviron ED
100mg winny ED
20-30 Halo ED last 3 weeks

Now at 27, I use more modest doses for anabolics but have increased my HGH and insulin usage. I like the look the latter bring while not feeling like total crap. I hover around 270lbs these days. I’ve been told by people this is the biggest and leanest they’ve seen me; the only thing that’s changed is the inclusion of growth and slin.
Out of curiosity - what does your sample gh and insulin interface protocol look like on offseason?

How much AI do you take with this dosages? if you take any? Just asking for applying it. Thanks
In the first part of the cycle, 2.5mg of letrozole daily kept estradiol at 30-40

in the second half, despite lowering the test, I had to take 2.5mg letro and 25mg aromasin a day and estradiol was 2x above the norm anyway, aromatization ment is extremely strong

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws