over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Out of curiosity - what does your sample gh and insulin interface protocol look like on offseason?

I work with Bleu Taylor currently for what it’s worth. Current protocol looks like this:

10iu HGH (generics from here) I split it as 5iu upon waking sub q and 5iu IM 30min before training

8iu novolog right before I train

That’s it, very simple. In the future I’m sure post rapid acting slin will be added along with a long acting slin. Bleu much prefers Lantus over Levemir.

No AI’s in off season. Chad Nichols doesn’t have Pinkton on them. I never use them. They kill my joints and ruin my workouts.

same here, never use them. Tried them and they make me feel awful. All the guys I know take them and don’t do regular bloodwork, stupid

I work with Bleu Taylor currently for what it’s worth. Current protocol looks like this:

10iu HGH (generics from here) I split it as 5iu upon waking sub q and 5iu IM 30min before training

That’s it, very simple. In the future I’m sure post rapid acting slin will be added along with a long acting slin. Bleu much prefers Lantus over Levemir.
I am not surprised that he prefers lantusa because levemir is of little use to bodybuilders - he has very low affinity for the igf receptor but the highest lantus of all available insulins

I assume you have an intra carb drink and drop the slin once you start cutting?

And for aas?

That's not true. There is gear, including Test, that is dosed right and even some overdosed as well.

Yeah, you're right. BUT SOME ARE UNDERDOSED too.
Some are over, some are right on point, some are over. The fact is, you rarely know what youre getting.

I can't reply to this thread, I tried attaching a pic and it won't let me

I am not surprised that he prefers lantusa because levemir is of little use to bodybuilders - he has very low affinity for the igf receptor but the highest lantus of all available insulins

You are 100% correct

I assume you have an intra carb drink and drop the slin once you start cutting?

I have an intra consisting of HBCD (Karbolyn sometimes), EAA’s, creatine, sea salt and glycerol monosterate. I just started with Bleu so I’m not sure how he approaches slin usage in contest prep. I wouldn’t assume it will be cut entirely though, at least not the rapid acting.

And for aas?

250mg test C EOD
150mg NPP EOD

This is something I've been brushing up on, different insulins affinity for igf binding.

1) How do we measure
2) What research do we have on the subject

Lots of research on DM2 but little on exo insulin for performance.

Are any of you powerlifters? I have heard of some monster off season and 12 week meet prep stuff especially the last week and day prior dosing...

Sooo when I was competing a couple years back, was also brain washed by GH15 forum that more was better in my head and having shit at my finger tips and able to physically and mentally handle high amounts this was prob 2-4 weeks out contest prep cycle from what I can remember.
3cc Tren Ace daily
2cc mast prop daily
1cc primo ace daily(used this in one of the preps)
Test was usually low or not in this close to a show
100-200mg winny, var, anadrol, proviron, epistane, DMZ daily of each..
1-3mg Inj methy-Tren
Clen, T3, adderall/vyvanse any stims and fatburner to function.
3iu pharma GH.

shot a whole bottle of EQ500 in a week to “front load”

One offseason cycle I ran for a short time but did enjoy
1cc sus350 daily
1cc Tren Ace, mast, NPP daily
Peptides and 2-3iu pharma GH and slin usually 10-20iu humalin upon waking and 20-25iu pre training.

now I only did test that High one time but majority it was 500-750mg weekly I personally liked low test and high androgens. Abused the fuck out of Tren and was mental and though Tren wasnt “working” unless it was .75-1cc daily...

Present day I’ve grown up and realize how stupid all this was, dont really touch Tren ever, did a couples months ago with low dose hex and was fine tried low dose ace a year before that like 50mg EOD and stopped after 6-8 weeks due to noticing mental sides. No more EQ, hate the anxiety. I stick with pretty much low to moderate test, primo, mast. I won’t do or come close to the doses I used to touch due to actually valuing my health, not competing, and realizing a little can go along way..I will say I have great knowledge with literally using and experiencing anything that has been out there. I have many more examples just what I could think off the top of my head.

Oh and in that pre context may cycle using American made pharma grade halo at 40-60mg daily

Sooo when I was competing a couple years back, was also brain washed by GH15 forum that more was better in my head and having shit at my finger tips and able to physically and mentally handle high amounts this was prob 2-4 weeks out contest prep cycle from what I can remember.
3cc Tren Ace daily
2cc mast prop daily
1cc primo ace daily(used this in one of the preps)
Test was usually low or not in this close to a show
100-200mg winny, var, anadrol, proviron, epistane, DMZ daily of each..
1-3mg Inj methy-Tren
Clen, T3, adderall/vyvanse any stims and fatburner to function.
3iu pharma GH.

shot a whole bottle of EQ500 in a week to “front load”

One offseason cycle I ran for a short time but did enjoy
1cc sus350 daily
1cc Tren Ace, mast, NPP daily
Peptides and 2-3iu pharma GH and slin usually 10-20iu humalin upon waking and 20-25iu pre training.

now I only did test that High one time but majority it was 500-750mg weekly I personally liked low test and high androgens. Abused the fuck out of Tren and was mental and though Tren wasnt “working” unless it was .75-1cc daily...

Present day I’ve grown up and realize how stupid all this was, dont really touch Tren ever, did a couples months ago with low dose hex and was fine tried low dose ace a year before that like 50mg EOD and stopped after 6-8 weeks due to noticing mental sides. No more EQ, hate the anxiety. I stick with pretty much low to moderate test, primo, mast. I won’t do or come close to the doses I used to touch due to actually valuing my health, not competing, and realizing a little can go along way..I will say I have great knowledge with literally using and experiencing anything that has been out there. I have many more examples just what I could think off the top of my head.
Cant even imagine what it must have been like trying to fall asleep at night running 3cc tren daily with all that other stuff. You sir are one tough mofo. Ha ha

Cant even imagine what it must have been like trying to fall asleep at night running 3cc tren daily with all that other stuff. You sir are one tough mofo. Ha ha
With all the cardio, low calls and lethargy from the gear it wasn’t that bad to sleep lol some nights were worse than others but I would still sleep..I would be a walking zombie most days..

I used to dose high a few years ago when I was 23-24 years old.

Typical contest prep cycle would be:

700-900 tren a
700-900 mast p
700-900 test p
100mg proviron ED
100mg winny ED
20-30 Halo ED last 3 weeks

Now at 27, I use more modest doses for anabolics but have increased my HGH and insulin usage. I like the look the latter bring while not feeling like total crap. I hover around 270lbs these days. I’ve been told by people this is the biggest and leanest they’ve seen me; the only thing that’s changed is the inclusion of growth and slin.
Used slin for 4 weeks recently, felt like it changed me a ton.

When did you run this test cycle was higher than EQ and anadrol or vice versa? after that crazy look
Don't know how long ago it's been, I know it's been quite a few years since I got that heavy, getting that heavy scared me more than the cycles I use to run, I felt like shit anytime I would get above 235 lbs. Test was always the base and highest dosed drug in the cycle back then.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws