over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a young family as well. I'm an RN so this can get very real for me personally. Per the WHO the virus tends to affect the outter ends of the age spectrum and those with compromised immune systems or resp issues disproportionately. Here in Hawaii, we survive on tourism dollars and the bulk of that revenue comes from Japan & China. Last week we had a Japanese couple that contracted the virus possibly in Japan or the plane in route to Hawaii and then "likely" transmitted it first while in Maui and then while on Oahu. Evidently they didn't start showing symptoms till just before they left. How would you like to have been the next person to rent their car or stay in their rooms? What makes matters even more frustrating is the testing kits needed to diagnose those with the virus...still haven't arrived! The first batch mistakenly went to the wrong State?! The second batch was innactive and here we sit unable to test individuals that walk into our emergency rooms with flu-like symptoms to know if they even have it!?
Wow, so it might now be in Hawaii? Not confirmed until that test is run, right?

Wow, so it might now be in Hawaii? Not confirmed until that test is run, right?
Likely but we don't have diagnosis kits so it's anyones guess should they show up at the ER?

Likely but we don't have diagnosis kits so it's anyones guess should they show up at the ER?
Id think that anyone that has been to China in the past month or so should be under quarantine if they come in with symptoms.

Do they have it under control at all ?

Yes and no. The ship offloading is causing issues. The government in Japan is used to the country moving along as a well-oiled machine. This is the country where the trains arrive EXACTLY on time. But when things go awry - they tend to fall down flat. The handling of Fukushima is a good example.

The hot spot right now in S. Korea. Millions under home quarantine.

**broken link removed**

first Off, this virus is more serious than many think,
(I’ve already started stocking water, canned good, ramen noodles) just Incase.
Cold meds, vit C, Vit C injectable etc.)

2nd- id bet my house that this virus is man made, corona strains have been around for years, but not like this, it’s been weaponized for this specific purpose .. now with that said I believe this incident was accident .. one of the workers in the lab brought it out into the general population , not knowing ..
(Very few labs maybe a handful have the virus .. WuHan just happens to be one.. the only one for thousand of miles)

3rd- the worst is yet to come, it’s just building steam.
(You can tell by China’s reaction now)
Locking ppl inside, building a hospital in 10 days, barricading roads and burying mountain passes on purpose ..

flying in supplies , food and care packages by helicopter ..

This is a typical apocalypse maneuver ..

first Off, this virus is more serious than many think,
(I’ve already started stocking water, canned good, ramen noodles) just Incase.
Cold meds, vit C, Vit C injectable etc.)

2nd- id bet my house that this virus is man made, corona strains have been around for years, but not like this, it’s been weaponized for this specific purpose .. now with that said I believe this incident was accident .. one of the workers in the lab brought it out into the general population , not knowing ..
(Very few labs maybe a handful have the virus .. WuHan just happens to be one.. the only one for thousand of miles)

3rd- the worst is yet to come, it’s just building steam.
(You can tell by China’s reaction now)
Locking ppl inside, building a hospital in 10 days, barricading roads and burying mountain passes on purpose ..

flying in supplies , food and care packages by helicopter ..

This is a typical apocalypse maneuver ..
I think you might be right. We should probably start stockpiling supplies. If you are wrong then we just have a bunch of supplies we can use later, no harm done. No waste.

I can't imagine this is a weaponized virus.. a 2.5% kill rate is quite poor for something engineered specifically to kill.

Look at MERS, another cross-species mutant that had a near 40% kill rate. Covid-19 is another evolution of a virus family that has been here in Earth longer than us, and will surely outlive our species.

I say this knowing that having severe asthma I stand a good chance of being a statistic. Nonetheless, I can't see this as an engineered bioweapon.

I say this knowing that having severe asthma I stand a good chance of being a statistic.
Tell me about it. I have asthma and heart failure and this virus scares the shit out of me. Just have to hope that it doesn't spread to my area. I hope our government here in the US is tough on travelers and bans folks from coming here if they have been to China. Does Japan have any bans now or special rules to cut down on the spread there? How many cases does Japan have now? I just read that South Korea has the 2nd most cases.

I can't imagine this is a weaponized virus.. a 2.5% kill rate is quite poor for something engineered specifically to kill.

Look at MERS, another cross-species mutant that had a near 40% kill rate. Covid-19 is another evolution of a virus family that has been here in Earth longer than us, and will surely outlive our species.

I say this knowing that having severe asthma I stand a good chance of being a statistic. Nonetheless, I can't see this as an engineered bioweapon.

I believe your 2.5% is NOT Accurate at all..
Also, I believe China was in the process of weaponizing it to have a more effective kill rate, I think a scientist accidentally leaked this virus to the world and China is covering it up..
Wuhan just so happens to have a biochemical facility .. and that place happens to have this virus.. I don’t think it’s “randomly” or a stray virus. It was a man made fuck up so to speak.

Tell me about it. I have asthma and heart failure and this virus scares the shit out of me. Just have to hope that it doesn't spread to my area. I hope our government here in the US is tough on travelers and bans folks from coming here if they have been to China. Does Japan have any bans now or special rules to cut down on the spread there? How many cases does Japan have now? I just read that South Korea has the 2nd most cases.

Japan hasn't implemented any governmental restrictions, but businesses are taking things in hand. People are worried about the Olympics obviously.

My company has banned all APAC travel and our HK and Singapore offices are encouraged to work from home. Our China office is all work from home. In Japan they are preparing to handle a similar situation, as well as staggered hours for those that need to travel based on job function. Public places have definitely thinned out a bit and people aren't going out as much. I avoid the trains anyway, especially now as it is Flu season. The only place now that might concern me is the gym, but I always clean with sanitizer (provided in the locker room) and soap and water before leaving, then wash again when home. I refrain my touching my face whenever possible.

As far as banning travelers, unfortunately for us here in Japan Chinese New Year kicked off a few days before lock down in China. That means the usual droves of Chinese descending on Tokyo in tour buses by the 1000s. I don't consider myself racist, but I hate these floods or tourists anyway - their manners and hygiene leave much to be desired.

Not sure the total cases in Japan, I think it is 93 now, excluding the cruise ship in port, but including repatriated Japanese under quarantine. 3 deaths as of today.

As far as mortality rates, I see no reason to speculate beyond the evidence at hand right now. Considering SAS was 10% and MERS 40% as reported by the WHO and CDC I don't see any rationale why there would be deliberate deception this time. I'm not prove to panic anyways, and lived through the 2011 earthquake and subsequent reactor meltdown. I remember all the sources outside Japan insisting all of us in Tokyo would be irradiated Zombies in no time...I get it, it's human nature, but I choose not to partake.

Here is a good read on why calculating true mortality rates for Covid-19 are challenging, but still likely within most estimations:

Instagram. — Brian_Kolfage
Check out some of his stuff..

banks shut down in China...
And 70 corona viruses in California .

#itbegins

I can't speak on the California cases as I don't know, but as part of a major global financial company with extensive operations in China - that's fake news.

I was shocked at the big groups of Chinese tourists I witnessed in Italy. They were rather rude. Just about all carried open umbrellas and as a group they moved as a wedge that just pushed everyone else out of their path. They were on a mission! My family soon learned to just get out of their way.

A few times I stood my ground and made them stream around me.

So what's the consensus on getting gear from China now? I'm about out of test for TRT but I
m terrified of being the first Corona case in my country because of a test E injection...

So what's the consensus on getting gear from China now? I'm about out of test for TRT but I
m terrified of being the first Corona case in my country because of a test E injection...

I don’t think it can survive the alcohol in the bottle... the virus could prob withstand the duration from outside the bottle but..the chances are prob super slim..

if you need that TRT stuff, there is plenty of domestic sources.. esp ones that sell 50ml jugs... of test e300 or cyp200, for slightly over a “Benjamin”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear