over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastic

I think China is just about fucked
They have been easing up and the number of new cases seems to be ticking upwards again.........rounds two??? Rounds one not done yet??

I dont think its officially happened yet but Illinois and new Orleans are two places that I know of that have bill lined up that bans gun sales
Ok, good to know. A move like that really worries me. I guess those folks wanting protection will have to buy out of state.

Maldorf you have said from almost the beginning this is NOT THE FUCKING FLU and you were/are correct. I am a respiratory care practitioner and people calling this the flu are simply wrong. Not sure if this has been posted yet:

Buckle up folks barring a miracle cure this is going to get very bad.
They are saying realistically that most of us are going to get sick with this eventually, and that scares the hell out of me. It almost feels like this is just a moratorium of death for me. That death is coming for me. With my heart failure and asthma I feel like a goner.

I just hope that by the time I do get it that there is a proven treatment or I can get the vaccine. Even then I'm worried it will mutate and the vaccine wont be effective. If I was healthy I'd not fear much.

You're a therapist, have you had any guys about 50 years old with my problems? What do you think my chances of survival are? Another worry, I'm hearing that there might be permanent damage to lungs. So even if you survive, your quality of life goes down. My quality is already freaking low now! Lol

Because they did something no other country would do.
Also, do we really know if it has? They kicked out US reporters. At this point are we just relying on their government for the truth?

They are saying realistically that most of us are going to get sick with this eventually, and that scares the hell out of me. It almost feels like this is just a moratorium of death for me. That death is coming for me. With my heart failure and asthma I feel like a goner.

I just hope that by the time I do get it that there is a proven treatment or I can get the vaccine. Even then I'm worried it will mutate and the vaccine wont be effective. If I was healthy I'd not fear much.

You're a therapist, have you had any guys about 50 years old with my problems? What do you think my chances of survival are? Another worry, I'm hearing that there might be permanent damage to lungs. So even if you survive, your quality of life goes down. My quality is already freaking low now! Lol

Seems like it's only affecting old people. Look at the people in the hospital they are all old and brittle.

I think we should all be more worried about what the government and the people are going to do rather than this stupid virus.

Ok, good to know. A move like that really worries me. I guess those folks wanting protection will have to buy out of state.
protection from who? other gun nuts? see the circular logic? or illogic as it were.
or protection from the military when they take us over? right. one rocket in yr house and thats all she wrote. its funny how tough guys think they're gonna defeat the army and marine corp

Seems like it's only affecting old people. Look at the people in the hospital they are all old and brittle.

I think we should all be more worried about what the government and the people are going to do rather than this stupid virus.
Heart failure and asthma are a real big danger and I'm 50. Not exactly 30 years old and healthy.

protection from who? other gun nuts? see the circular logic? or illogic as it were.
or protection from the military when they take us over? right. one rocket in yr house and thats all she wrote. its funny how tough guys think they're gonna defeat the army and marine corp
The 2nd amendment guarantees our right. We should be able to protect our family if the need comes. Home invasion is my main concern. People are worried that society could break down and there would be widespread looting and robberies. Business owners want to protect their shops and people. Just look at the riots like in Baltimore. I doubt that's gonna happen, but its nice to know you have something as backup. Calling the police wont do much good in those situations.

yesterday i did not watch the news, i did not check this stupid thread where everyone repeats the same shit over and over. try it, you will feel so much better
Hey man, we are talking now about 2nd amendment, that's new. We have to be careful though because this thread could get closed.

Meanwhile blood supplies are running low. We need to maintain that, so if you are healthy consider donating. People apparently arent donating now because of this virus.

I think people are worried about crime and people breaking into their houses. With all the economic despair that is going to occur, people are going to get desperate. You combine that with the police being more lax on taking people to jail(heaven forbid one of the criminal gets coronavirus), and people want to ensure their safety. We are in uncharted waters and you don't know how people are going to react, so its natural to want more protection.

GM stepped up to the plate! Donating the use of factories for the production of ventilators. To me that is huge. Hopefully more car manufacturers follow. New cars obviously not in demand now. My brother in law is the finance guy for a big Honda dealership and they only sold 5 cars last Saturday, probably worse this Saturday. Not sure if some of those were used, so new cars could be less than 5 on busiest day of week.

ICU admissions are similar in trend but % is of course much higher in each group. 12% of those admitted to ICU were between the ages of 20 and 44. That might be higher than some of the young guys here thought.

"Among 121 patients known to have been admitted to an ICU, 7% of cases were reported among adults ≥85 years, 46% among adults aged 65–84 years, 36% among adults aged 45–64 years, and 12% among adults aged 20–44 years (Figure 2). No ICU admissions were reported among persons aged ≤19 years. Percentages of ICU admissions were lowest among adults aged 20–44 years (2%–4%) and highest among adults aged 75–84 years (11%–31%) (Table)."
I actually think the death rate in general is probably much lower. As all those people with mild symptoms will not be diagnosed with the disease for the most part. But pretty much all those that die will be diagnosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner