over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10,000 mg PER DAY Steroid Cycle From The Golden Era - Pete Grymkowski

But I thought golden era cycles were 12mg Deca every six weeks and 1/72 of a dbol every day?

They didn't wanna take any more than that because it was too strong lol

ha people have always taken loads of gear... And eaten a lot of food.

main difference now is GH and slin. Big guts and 20lb more stage weight

Thos
ha people have always taken loads of gear... And eaten a lot of food.

main difference now is GH and slin. Big guts and 20lb more stage weight

I agree. Im sure some guys were more cautious, but others were more of the mindset that if they could get it and they had it then they would use it. It was legal and im sure some guys had good connections and more access to it. But you're right there's always going to be guys that pushed the boundary.

What I'm most concerned about is this dudes hair cut.

I have no clue how guys can do multiple shots a day especially with the harpoons they used back then

Whole bottles of orals per day...Yeah idk about that

I think it s a joke

I didn't watch but 10 grams a day is BS. Maybe a gram a day for a short period. Most of these guys are really stupid and don't know what 10, 000mg means, guys get this shit mixed up all the time. I know juicers who don't understand the difference between MG and ML :D

Pete ended up with 17 artery blockages at age 53. He had open heart surgery, and is lucky to have survived.

Interesting, because I saw this video a couple days ago and thought "no way this guy got off scot-free".

Thank you for the tidbit.

I have no clue how guys can do multiple shots a day especially with the harpoons they used back then
I know right? I couldn't even take that much stuff for 1 week if I tried.

My opinion.

Pete and huge doses.

It really did not help his physique that much, if any, that could have been attributed
to just maturity, time in the gym. He looked about the same before so WTF?

I met Pete many times at Golds when he was on those huge doses. A big man but he
did not stand out compared to other big names in the gym at that time. He did have
good delts though.

And yes, he did, does, have serious health problems.

My opinion.

Pete and huge doses.

It really did not help his physique that much, if any, that could have been attributed
to just maturity, time in the gym. He looked about the same before so WTF?

I met Pete many times at Golds when he was on those huge doses. A big man but he
did not stand out compared to other big names in the gym at that time. He did have
good delts though.

And yes, he did, does, have serious health problems.

One thing you notice with guys doing some abusive dosages is that they have a "tired" physique.

It's like their body isn't liking the state it's in, and it tends to show in how they look. Poor sleep, bad appetite; these spill over into their life, and they rarely look as good as they "should". Best to find a threshold you are healthier at, and grow there.

Of course some people from every era abused their bodies to the max. His stories are just ridiculous though. Although he says it with a straight face and mentions it was 9 injs per day at 3ml each (27ml) and 5 whole bottles of orals per day. So it's not like he is getting mixed up and was taking much lower doses. Although guys lie about the strangest things so who knows. Taking 5 bottles of orals per day is beyond stupid and would clearly go against you. Even 1 bottle of orals would go against most people. The guy is an idiot and says he didn't even eat that much but ate after taking his steroids everytime. This story is hard to believe and he makes it sound like he took them all together so he must have swallowed approx 500 oral aas tabs in one go every day for 3 weeks. I have known a couple of guys to take 200-300mg dbol per day but at 10mg and a tub of 5mg's would be 500mg total so it's not too far off. But to take 5 different bottles per day... what an idiot if it's true. Now the 3g per day I can definitely believe and I am sure he done that. There are people out there who do these sort of things :eek:

He could have taken 1g per day (or much less) and pretty much looked the same but not felt as shit as well.

well i thought it was a big secret but.... guys plenty of ppl fuck with drugs of all sorts at all doses, all you really need is the money or the supply, time on your hands and a good case of the fuckits, a lot of goofy shit is possible.

nothing new to this. as this guy is proof of, and its pretty well known by most.
as is also the case with most explorations into extreme high dose stuff, its generally not worth it and usually not the magic it was supposed to be.

still however, i am waiting on my thumbprint. lol
;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear