mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2020 broadcast link, top 5 predictions, discussion etc...

For every reason people say c-bum beats breon, Kamal beats Shaun. Frame and structure just better!

But YES its damn close, Shaun really brought his best.

Just looking at the 212 prejudging, anyone see this.

Kamal and Claurida look LIGHTS OUT.
Personally, I like Clauridas look better but Kamal has so much muscle maturity its crazy.
Claurida just comes back EVERY YEAR with insane changes. Not a huge Jansen fan but he and Shawn just click and it works.

Disappointing turn out for Derek, he could low key be the 212 ramy of just not living up to any potential at all.

In my opinion, 2x champ Kamal! 49 years old, said in the press conference he’s been competing since ‘94. Amazing
I watched kamal several times during the mid 90’s in local regional shows and then British shows for Nabba, he won most. He was only ever relatively light but had a cracking aeshetic physique that just flowed. I was late teens at that point

I can't stand Phil or Breon. Doing Fouad's podcast with his shirt off; douche. I didn't even watch it and I was going to because I wanted to see if he was annoying all the time and he is. I'm rooting for Chris and Brandon.

Derek needed to be sharper, but I think his physique is still good. His front double bi looked the best to me in terms of structure; round biceps, taper, separated abs. Clarida is fucking peeled and on the bisandtris IG page there's some good shots of him. His structure is very compact. Kamal has a wider waist, but the graininess and muscle maturity as stated above cannot be ignored.

Iris saw Andrea Shaw & said fuck that shit I quit!

Andrea is awesome, ripped & muscled yet still pretty....so very marketable for women’s bodybuilding.

I’m a fan of Helle but Andrea blew them out!

Anyone know why I'm only seeing the female stuff on the webcast? Did any of the mens events get put up yet?

Anyone know why I'm only seeing the female stuff on the webcast? Did any of the mens events get put up yet?
You need to refresh and click Friday night finals link. You are rewatching an old stream (happened to me)

Holy shit, going by pics, what the fuck happened to Big Ramy? Lol and by that I mean it's the best I've ever seen him. I'd love to see more of him from the back tho nohomo. Congrats to him. Fuckin legs jfc

Phil looks...well, there's a lot better than Phil on stage, IMO. He talked a big game. If they give him the 8th. Realistically 3rd.

Curry looks pretty good but them legs. Now you got conditioned Ramy quads right next to you? Sorry, Brandon.

Ramy
Brandon
Phil

A lot can happen in 24 hours. And to that point, how come the open is a two-night event and the other categories aren't? Why can't all these shows just be a one-night thing?

Also, a lot of the pictures look better than the actual footage. Lighting isn't that great once again. Theu should just call the guys that do the Ironman lightning and have them do every show.

My eye kept going to George Peterson

I hate how he hits his FDB, and his condition is way worse than his previous show on his 212 debut, and all of his classic competitions.

Peterson needs to go with poses, or versions of poses, that compliment his structure. For example, there's three iterations of the most-muscular; hands-clasped, hands-on-hip, and crab. In my opinion, the three competitors that own each one respectively are Kevin Levrone, Rich Gaspari, and Dennis James. Each could hit a different version, but it wouldn't be in their best interest to do so on stage. The point being that they picked the one that makes them look the best and Peterson just needs to find his stride in that regard.

Attachments

• KL.jpg
    KL.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • RG.jpg
    RG.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 14
  • DJ.jpg
    DJ.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14

Staff online

• LATS