advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2020 broadcast link, top 5 predictions, discussion etc...

Chad Nicholls for nutrition & supps....trained with & lived with Dennis James for a few weeks in Arizona before the Olympia

Chad started working with Ramy right before the Arnold & they said they made some mistakes but were going to be ready for the O....& last night he was.

I hope he’s on again tonight...I think he beat both Brandon & Phil last night.

Ramy is looking good. He hits the poses first and holds them the longest in the comparisons. Phil and Brandon are neck and neck but Ramy is looking good on his own. This may be Ramy's shot, you can see he is at his best tonight.

From my pespective and at least from MOST online and on IG, it looks like its between Curry and Ramy. Phil looks and is talked about as a distance third....but will politics allow that? lol honestly i don't know. Phils waist didn't look good and he was outsized by Ramy and out structured by Curry. I thought Hadi looked great too.

I have NOT seen a ton of people say, "oh this is Phils." Lots more on the Ramy and Curry train. Curry is harder and bigger with better lines than his win last year.

Phil came out OK. He started to fade almost immediately. When he does abdominal and thigh there is the top row of abs, 2, and then just one mass. No change when flexed. Ramy came out decent and over the course of the pre-judging seemingly got better with each pose. IMO he improved almost 25% over the course of the pre. Brandon looked better than last year but the lighting does him the least favors of the three. Ramy is the only one that despite huffing and puffing kept his stomach flat the entire time, Brandon let his out a touch and Phil was 2018 all over again. Ramy noticably grew in confidence as they moved Phil and Brandon around him.

As of now I have:
1.Ramy
2.Brandon
3.Phil

If they all look the same and Phil wins and they put Ramy in third I think they will riot.........................it is 2020 after all lol.

From my pespective and at least from MOST online and on IG, it looks like its between Curry and Ramy. Phil looks and is talked about as a distance third....but will politics allow that? lol honestly i don't know. Phils waist didn't look good and he was outsized by Ramy and out structured by Curry. I thought Hadi looked great too.

I have NOT seen a ton of people say, "oh this is Phils." Lots more on the Ramy and Curry train. Curry is harder and bigger with better lines than his win last year.

I saw the top 4 as Ramy, Curry, Hadi and Phil. I know it won't finish that way but that's just how I saw it. I have seen a few polls online and Ramy wins all of them by a mile usually with Brandon a faraway 2nd and Phil 3rd. It's exciting and if Ramy comes in sharper tonight he should definitely win imo. I think 2nd and 3rd are closer and it's pretty obvious even if Phil completely fucks up tonight he will still finish 3rd.

I saw the top 4 as Ramy, Curry, Hadi and Phil. I know it won't finish that way but that's just how I saw it. I have seen a few polls online and Ramy wins all of them by a mile usually with Brandon a faraway 2nd and Phil 3rd. It's exciting and if Ramy comes in sharper tonight he should definitely win imo. I think 2nd and 3rd are closer and it's pretty obvious even if Phil completely fucks up tonight he will still finish 3rd.

Personally I would be ok with Hadi and Bonac beating Phil but I highly doubt it. I am personally shocked Phil was as confident as he was/pretending to be. His stomach while not protruding as badly as 2018 looks worse with the scar and absence of separation of the bottom two rows of abs IMO.

The changes cbum has made to his back in 1 year are incredible. His back double bi-cep from 2019 and 2020 are night/day difference. From what I have seen he has dominated this year and it's not even close. Breon is conditioned and looks good but cbum looks dominating when stood next to him. Breon is a cocky fuck and goes on about how Chris doesn't have a back or his arms are shit so I don't mind he got crushed this year.

The changes cbum has made to his back in 1 year are incredible. His back double bi-cep from 2019 and 2020 are night/day difference. From what I have seen he has dominated this year and it's not even close. Breon is conditioned and looks good but cbum looks dominating when stood next to him. Breon is a cocky fuck and goes on about how Chris doesn't have a back or his arms are shit so I don't mind he got crushed this year.

Night and day indeed. And he has another 10 pounds he can pack on till next year. 4752A598-E818-4C69-823B-0552F700A42A.jpeg

The fact that Chris is only 25 is pretty mind boggling

Chris is fuckin good, I've become a fan of his, lately. I try to get into his videos but he's honestly kinda boring lol Seems like a pretty cool guy, though

Is anyone else just happy for Ramy right now? @airman called it and I laughed at Ramy maybe bringing it this year lol It seemed like he could get into condition but couldn't hold it for very long, hopefully Chad figured out the magic to work with his genetics Congrats to Ramy even if he isn't #1 He must be happy as a pig in shit, it must have been so frustrating to keep missing the mark and even become known for it

If Ramy don’t win & only gets fan favorite it’s a travesty & shame on the Olympia.

Even though he isn't better yet, the tall guy in classic has a better X frame and a lot more potential than Chris, but the one problem is he spends all his time in poses that emphasize how much muscle he still needs to pack on his very big, long, and lanky frame

Phil's quads look a little down. Did he lose size there since he last stepped on stage? His quads look below Brandon's in that shot and from what i recall quads were not a weak point for Phil in the past.

From what I have seen of tonight Phil's gut is even worse now. He really shouldn't be in the top 3 at all. Brandon and Hadi both look great. Ramy is the winner for sure but if they picked Brandon I wouldn't think bad as he looks fantastic as well and has improved from last year.

If Ramy don’t win & only gets fan favorite it’s a travesty & shame on the Olympia.
His back is trash and smooth in the back double bicep and he doesn't flow very well in the front double bicep plus his legs weird with the massive outer sweep on the quads and zero calves

Brandon doesn't have big legs but he looks a lot more appealing to the eye

His back is trash and smooth in the back double bicep and he doesn't flow very well in the front double bicep plus his legs weird with the massive outer sweep on the quads and zero calves

Brandon doesn't have big legs but he looks a lot more appealing to the eye

Everyone has a different opinion but I think overall Ramy is the clear winner. Now if they went with Brandon that would be fine, as you state his physique is more appealing to the eye. Brandon brought it this year and has made some good improvements. I would also put Hadi ahead of Phil as well. I wouldn't say Ramy has zero calves. He probably has the biggest calves out of all of them but they just don't have a good shape and when they are below those gigantic quads they appear even smaller than they really are.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws