over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Perfect hair safe cycle

Integrated analysis of clinical adverse experiences showed that during treatment with PROPECIA, 36 (3.8%) of 945 men had reported one or more of these adverse experiences as compared to 20 (2.1%) of 934 men treated with placebo (p=0.04). Resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with PROPECIA due to these side effects and in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each of the above adverse experiences decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with PROPECIA.

Again there's plenty of drugs we've all done that are far less efficacious than this.

This is severely overstated, personally it was that fear mongering that kept me away from implementing finasteride all these years. the statistics of people with these experiences are ridiculously low some can say that it's pure chance.

We here are sticking high levels of hormones that are non FDA approved, many experimental, from clydescent labs with limited to no literature into our bodies.

You are afraid of blocking five alpha reductase, with a drug that has proven efficacy, track record and FDA approved? Even while super physiologically elevating your DHT to dangerous levels. COME ON GUYS.

I think there's a valid argument to limiting DHT exposure for overall health, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT OUR DHT IS SUPAPHYSIOLOGICALLY ELEVATED, from the testosterone we enjoy/inject.
Every time I read a post as dismissive as yours about the dangers of anti androgens I cringe and can´t help but feel concern for the poster. I thought the same before taking Dutasteride, I thought I wasn´t going to be one of those "rare" cases, then the sides hit hard (aspermia, gyno, lack of erections, no libido, brain fog, anhedonia, weight gain, violent mood swings, suicidal thoughts, depression) and four years after I still have recurring gyno, no libido or morning wood, add to that the pain my family endured from seing me going from a joyful full of life guy, to a person completely the opposite for a couple of years. When the sides hit you look for help and realize a lot more people are affected than what you once imagined, to be honest I´d rather be bald than go through that shit. If you feel any sides discontinue use immediately, even then you might be permanently fucked since complete "cures" amongst those affected are not that common.

As for hair safety, if you´re genetically predisposed to hairloss and in this game there is no such thing, but Superdrol or Turinabol are the only hair friendly steroids I have tried.

Every time I read a post as dismissive as yours about the dangers of anti androgens I cringe and can´t help but feel concern for the poster. I thought the same before taking Dutasteride, I thought I wasn´t going to be one of those "rare" cases, then the sides hit hard (aspermia, gyno, lack of erections, no libido, brain fog, anhedonia, weight gain, violent mood swings, suicidal thoughts, depression) and four years after I still have recurring gyno, no libido or morning wood, add to that the pain my family endured from seing me going from a joyful full of life guy, to a person completely the opposite for a couple of years. When the sides hit you look for help and realize a lot more people are affected than what you once imagined, to be honest I´d rather be bald than go through that shit. If you feel any sides discontinue use immediately, even then you might be permanently fucked since complete "cures" amongst those affected are not that common.

As for hair safety, if you´re genetically predisposed to hairloss and in this game there is no such thing, but Superdrol or Turinabol are the only hair friendly steroids I have tried.
Sorry you experienced that. Honestly I had the same concerns. Specially because I feel so great on hormones like Masteron, halo, proviron even tren. I thought that the 60-70 percent of DHT I would be blocking would bring these negative effects.

However, no it didnt, everyone that I personally know on it hasn't expiranced this either.

Also I believe it's important to note there's a huge difference between dutasteride and finasteride, finasteride's Half-Life is only about 6 hours, dutasteride's is 5 days or weeks.

Dutasteride is not even approved for hair loss within the United States. Are you in US?

I will give you that. I'm not as active on this forum as others but I do see it come up often. Granted you are talking about such a huge population taking this drug and the amount of people complaining of sides is miniscule by comparison. I still wouldn't want to be one of those guys, but you do put it in context when you consider what else we are injecting into our bodies.
There’s a real disconnect between the amount of guys complaining of side effects and the amount of guys suffering side effects. Some of this stuff is hard to really tell you’re experiencing it. How would you even know you’re (for instance) 20% more anxious than you would be if your neurosteroids were optimized. Just as an example, there’s obviously no way of knowing without a control to your own “experiment”

Bottom line - hair or well-being, I’ll take well-being any day.

@mpjuice youre a smart guy but it is a TON more complicated than T: DHT ratio. You do know 5AR interacts with other hormones besides Test, right?

This is severely overstated, personally it was that fear mongering that kept me away from implementing finasteride all these years. the statistics of people with these experiences are ridiculously low some can say that it's pure chance.

We here are sticking high levels of hormones that are non FDA approved, many experimental, from clydescent labs with limited to no literature into our bodies.

You are afraid of blocking five alpha reductase, with a drug that has proven efficacy, track record and FDA approved? Even while super physiologically elevating your DHT to dangerous levels. COME ON GUYS.

I think there's a valid argument to limiting DHT exposure for overall health, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT OUR DHT IS SUPAPHYSIOLOGICALLY ELEVATED, from the testosterone we enjoy/inject.

Overstated? Mate there is an entire support forum built for its victims

I had the same concerns about dutasteride and started using it a few years ago, haven’t had any issues.

Not going to lie is still does concern me...

I already accepted the fact ill be a balding or bald fuck.
I'm willing to pay that price to be a big strong ginger.
(My family has ridiculous widows peaks anyway)

I did notice finestride does make all my hair grow faster....everywhere

I had the same concerns about dutasteride and started using it a few years ago, haven’t had any issues.

Not going to lie is still does concern me...

Do you take dutasteride daily? 0.5mg?

To all the gents desperately trying to keep those last few hairs.....i urge you to do a trial run of shaving your head. Keep your hair protocols going, in fact it‘ll be easier to apply with a shaved head. But the point here is that once you do it, you‘ll realize noone gave a fuck about your hair to begin with except you. So unless you‘re blessed with stellar hair genetics or plan on coming off gear altogether, do yourselves a favor and just come to terms with it. Personally it was very freeing and relieved a source of stress for me.

do with that info what you will
1614293213717.gif

@mpjuice youre a smart guy but it is a TON more complicated than T: DHT ratio. You do know 5AR interacts with other hormones besides Test, right?
Sure, I think I alluded to that by stating "all (most) hormones are prohormones"

Overstated? Mate there is an entire support forum built for its victims

I used to read these forums and they would scare the shit out of me. I'm very aware what some people say they have experienced but it's just anecdotal.

For example you could find people that are allergic to peanuts and then you get all these people together that are allergic to peanuts. Then they eat peanut butter make a fourm and say how deadly peanut butter is, see what I mean here.

This med has been out since what the early 90s and post finasteride syndrome didn't even become a thing until the 2000s

Damn ok I missed that. I think it is just blatantly false though. How did you get that idea?

Pregnenolone?
Allopregnanolone?
Progesterone?

Those are just precursors and don’t serve a function? Particularly those three have an intimate connection to 5AR...and DHT...

If you are concerned about hairloss - why would you run Masteron and a blocker?

In regards to my past cycles? Because I didn't prioritize it.
What I’m saying is I don’t see the point of running a DHT drug and a DHT blocker. Isn’t it the DHT giving you the desired hardness? The blocker is supposed to isolate blocking to hair follicles? If you’re worried about hair loss then don’t run winny or masteron. Maybe use var. There is a reason most bodybuilders shave their heads. Sure you will keep your hair into your 30s but after that idk. I just think if you are really worried don’t use those drugs. I’m not being a wiseass just being serious. Those drugs aren’t necessary unless you are competing.

What I’m saying is I don’t see the point of running a DHT drug and a DHT blocker. Isn’t it the DHT giving you the desired hardness? The blocker is supposed to isolate blocking to hair follicles? If you’re worried about hair loss then don’t run winny or masteron. Maybe use var. There is a reason most bodybuilders shave their heads. Sure you will keep your hair into your 30s but after that idk. I just think if you are really worried don’t use those drugs. I’m not being a wiseass just being serious. Those drugs aren’t necessary unless you are competing.
Nothing I stated is a "DHT blocker"

RU is it topical anti-androgen with less affinity to the androgen receptor than that of DHT, so it doesn't do that well of a job at blocking DHT itself. But it works well on testosterone

and finasteride which is a five alpha reductase inhibitor.

Test has an androgenic score of 100
Primo- 80
RU- 120 (notice how this number is higher than the two above)

Dht- much higher than all three of these

I think you are misunderstanding just because a drug is based off of DHT does not make it more androgenic than another drug as an example Halo being a testosterone derivative is more androgenic than most DHT derivatives compounds.

Nothing I stated is a "DHT blocker"

RU is it topical anti-androgen with less affinity to the androgen receptor than that of DHT, so it doesn't do that well of a job at blocking DHT itself. But it works well on testosterone

and finasteride which is a five alpha reductase inhibitor.

Test has an androgenic score of 100
Primo- 80
RU- 120 (notice how this number is higher than the two above)

Dht- much higher than all three of these

I think you are misunderstanding just because a drug is based off of DHT does not make it more androgenic than another drug as an example Halo being a testosterone derivative is more androgenic than most DHT derivatives compounds.
Fair enough. I never tried to save my hair lol. I just know certain drugs like Masteron and winny were a no no if you were concerned with hairloss. Is there truth to that and do those drugs taken to counter those effects reduce the desired effects of the drug. Specifically Masteron and winny?

Fair enough. I never tried to save my hair lol. I just know certain drugs like Masteron and winny were a no no if you were concerned with hairloss. Is there truth to that and do those drugs taken to counter those effects reduce the desired effects of the drug. Specifically Masteron and winny?

Like someone stated this will be individualistic.

Masteron it's pretty androgenic to start off with and being a DHT derivative it doesn't five alpha reductase into anything because it's already five alpha reduced.

Same thing with Winnie and all DHT derivatives the five alpha reductase inhibitor like finasteride I will not affect these drugs to my understanding.

I have found RU to be beneficial for keeping hair on all cycles. But when on compounds that have a higher affinity for the androgen receptor. They out compete on you for that receptor.

As an example.... heroin addicts when they overdose they are given narcan by EMTs or fellow addicts or whatever.
Narcan and heroin both compete for the same receptor. Narcan out competes heroin for the mu receptor just kicking the heroin off The receptors in the users brain.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws