over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP/Tren Combo

Zero sides from tren? Come on....you’re talking in relativity right?

Nope... I literally get no insomnia, no excess sweat, no night sweats, no extra aggression, etc... just the cardio aspect gets me but it’s nothing major. Only get the positives while on Tren.

I did visit a urologist while on 1g test and 800mg Tren, to do a vasectomy consult. They took a urine samples and naturally I had a lot of blood in the sample. But that’s what Tren does... That’s just the norm and why your urine becomes darker while on Tren.

Cage

Nope... I literally get no insomnia, no excess sweat, no night sweats, no extra aggression, etc... just the cardio aspect gets me but it’s nothing major. Only get the positives while on Tren.

I did visit a urologist while on 1g test and 800mg Tren, to do a vasectomy consult. They took a urine samples and naturally I had a lot of blood in the sample. But that’s what Tren does... That’s just the norm and why your urine becomes darker while on Tren.

Cage
Damn. Good for you. Evrn 150mg/wk turns me into an asthmatic. I can manage the other sides up to around 350mg/wk but the breathing problems are just too much.

Cage

Great you don’t get the other stuff but I sure as shit don’t get blood in my urine from tren, that would concern me more than any of the other sides....

Yeah literally no side effects. Just blood in your urine, no big deal.

That’s just how it reacts in your body. If you run Tren at low doses you’ll have the same thing. That’s what the darkened urine is from. If you don’t believe me then visit a urologist while running a Tren cycle and wait for them to come back and give you the news. For years I read the bro-science that said Tren is just metabolized in your kidneys. Thus causing the darkened urine. I knew that was just bullshit, but it used to plastered all over forums.

Anyways, this thread is not abt Tren sides. It’s abt running NPP/Tren simultaneously and if progesterone were issues. From the few that responded that do run it you’ve answered my question and seem to run Caber to keep the prolactin issues in check. I’ll just avoid running em together if caber is necessary. Was hoping others had experiences running the two without the estro protections.

Cage

Great you don’t get the other stuff but I sure as shit don’t get blood in my urine from tren, that would concern me more than any of the other sides....

If you have darkened urine while running Tren then I’d be willing to bet you actually do. Obviously this goes away once the cycle is stopped.

I do full panel blood work up’s every quarter. Everything always comes back within normal ranges. When I do these quarterly tests I make sure I’m solely on my TRT and not cycling.

Cage

As to the blood in the urine, I’m not saying it’s visible to the naked eye in the toilet. This is only evident after being run through a centrifuge and then viewed under a microscope.

Cage

That’s just how it reacts in your body. If you run Tren at low doses you’ll have the same thing. That’s what the darkened urine is from. If you don’t believe me then visit a urologist while running a Tren cycle and wait for them to come back and give you the news. For years I read the bro-science that said Tren is just metabolized in your kidneys. Thus causing the darkened urine. I knew that was just bullshit, but it used to plastered all over forums.

Anyways, this thread is not abt Tren sides. It’s abt running NPP/Tren simultaneously and if progesterone were issues. From the few that responded that do run it you’ve answered my question and seem to run Caber to keep the prolactin issues in check. I’ll just avoid running em together if caber is necessary. Was hoping others had experiences running the two without the estro protections.

Cage
I think you’re just misusing the term “side effect” - most people would consider blood in urine to be a side effect, man.

To make sure we’re on the same page you do understand prolactin and progesterone are two different hormones right? There’s progesterone and the progesterone receptor (PR). Drugs like nandrolone interact with the PR but they exert different effects than natural progesterone does.

Caber is a dopamine agonist and will increase dopamine in the brain which will signal to the pit gland to decrease prolactin. It won’t stop nand/tren from binding to PR though and exerting their progestin effect (ED, gyno, etc).

Progestins like nand/tren increase prolactin to varying degrees through their effect on PR.

To make things even more complicated there is evidence that raising your progesterone level can REDUCE your estrogen mediated prolactin levels. This is because progesterone itself has very different effect on the PR than the synthetic progestins like nand/tren.

If you have darkened urine while running Tren then I’d be willing to bet you actually do. Obviously this goes away once the cycle is stopped.

I do full panel blood work up’s every quarter. Everything always comes back within normal ranges. When I do these quarterly tests I make sure I’m solely on my TRT and not cycling.

Cage

Well as a matter of fact I used to be the principle investor in a urinalysis lab where my little sis was the lead chemist, I used to run my piss every now and then while on different things including tren multiple times, never had any blood in my urine. I really can't speak for anyone else I'm not entirely sure if it's a common side effect still....

To make sure we’re on the same page you do understand prolactin and progesterone are two different hormones right? There’s progesterone and the progesterone receptor (PR). Drugs like nandrolone interact with the PR but they exert different effects than natural progesterone does.

Caber is a dopamine agonist and will increase dopamine in the brain which will signal to the pit gland to decrease prolactin. It won’t stop nand/tren from binding to PR though and exerting their progestin effect (ED, gyno, etc).

To be quite honest it’s been a loooong time for me reading up on the two. Probably from back in 2006. When I originally was wanting to run a NPP/Tren cycle. So yes I was confused and out of date. Thanks for clarifying the differences for me. That’s my fault for not brushing up more prior to creating this thread.

I’ve always seen folks run caber/dost or letro to reduce prolactin levels. It seemed like they only ran these drugs with TREN/NPP combined. But as you mentioned earlier it seems like that would be ill advised. You’d actually need a progesterone blocker. However I’ve never seen anything like these from board sponsors here at PM. Then again I very well may have passed over them.

Are they out there? With progesterone antagonists used for medical abortions I imagine they might be pretty hard to come by. But I’ve decided not to run the two compounds together. But for anyone out there considering it this thread can help them in making their choice!

Cage

Or instead of stacking NPP and tren...
(cue broken record)
maybe try MENT... Most of the benefits of both with less sides.

I’ve never tried Ment... Been reading up on it over the past 4-6 months, but never pulled the trigger. I got more to learn abt this exotic one still. Seems like there’s folks that love it and others that aren’t exactly blown away.

Cage

I’ve never tried Ment... Been reading up on it over the past 4-6 months, but never pulled the trigger. I got more to learn abt this exotic one still. Seems like there’s folks that love it and others that aren’t exactly blown away.

Cage

Everyone is different but for me I found it to be very sloppy gains, definitely got bigger and fast but not so sure it looked good.

I don't think Tren causes blood in the urine as a rule and I don't think the darkened urine is blood, no way. There are a few theories as to what causes the darker urine, one is that metabolized tren is rust colored. Why would tren be unique as to urine color otherwise? Orals also very often cause darker urine almost immediately after starting and it's not something that causes alarming blood or urine markers. I'm not sure but I think it has to do with water balance somehow.

Zero sides at what dosage? 150mg per day tren ace?
i guess i should have said zero PROLACTIN sides.
def got the normal sides of tren. most tren i ever took was 150mg eod same w npp
-F

To be quite honest it’s been a loooong time for me reading up on the two. Probably from back in 2006. When I originally was wanting to run a NPP/Tren cycle. So yes I was confused and out of date. Thanks for clarifying the differences for me. That’s my fault for not brushing up more prior to creating this thread.

I’ve always seen folks run caber/dost or letro to reduce prolactin levels. It seemed like they only ran these drugs with TREN/NPP combined. But as you mentioned earlier it seems like that would be ill advised. You’d actually need a progesterone blocker. However I’ve never seen anything like these from board sponsors here at PM. Then again I very well may have passed over them.

Are they out there? With progesterone antagonists used for medical abortions I imagine they might be pretty hard to come by. But I’ve decided not to run the two compounds together. But for anyone out there considering it this thread can help them in making their choice!

Cage
Hey Cage, review my posts - I never said you wouldn’t want to run caber with tren/NPP! It’s probably a good idea.

Not real sure about antiprogestins - there are a few but mainly they are used for inducing abortion and expulsion of dead fetus from uterus in cases where it doesn’t occur naturally.

I honestly just wrote off the progestins as not useful anabolic drugs - way too many side effects and some pretty unusual effects on my mood/behavior. I wish you luck though but I don’t think you’ll do well adding more drugs to fight the side effects of nandrolone/tren. Maybe you should just try reducing your dosage and tweaking diet/training more fine tuning?

Yeah I’m not gonna run the two together. I was always interested though in running em concurrently. But I always heard it was a no-no unless you didn’t mind the progesterone issues they bring when combined. Just seemed like I noticed quite a bit of folks here that were running them together. And it surprised me and was looking for experiences from folks that ran em together.

Then again if I’m remembering correctly I believe the ones that were doing this were using 200-350mg of each. So they were utilizing low doses anyways.

Cage

How about add some Megestrol on top of tren and nandrolone like Chad Nicholls is doing. I forget if progesterone itself is anabolic in any way?

Everyone is different but for me I found it to be very sloppy gains, definitely got bigger and fast but not so sure it looked good.

Yeah, I have found it that just like anadrol, ment works best for me if I get as lean as possible first. I think more body fat just makes more aromatization.

@luki7788 what can be a good ratio between tren and NPP? 1200 test 500 tren 700 NPP?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear