over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type of carbs to drink during Milos insulin protocol

It's been 90-120 minutes lately but it's not solid - I do Rice N Grinds with protein powder and low fat yogurt. I eat meat and rice or something similar for my last meal of the day.
20210628_101750.jpg
Love that stuff

Are you talking intra-workout?

There is a reason why people get fat on insulin. Instead why not get some decent carbs in. Oats, 100% grape juice and add isolated whey protein. I guess I am one of the few that don't shovel crap in my body with insulin.
Or, were you referring to using Oats, 100% grape juice and add isolated whey protein as a pre-workout meal?

I saw that TN added cream of rice with the ability to flavor(I think?)/customize to their website last week?

I saw that TN added cream of rice with the ability to flavor(I think?)/customize to their website last week?

Yes, they did. I ordered a few different flavors to try. They had a sale for 50% off.

Been wanting to try this for a while, but I find it a bit too expensive when you can get plain rice cream at the grocery store for a fragment of the price. Rice' N Grinds does sound delicious though.
Yep. I think it’s still 50 percent off today

Obviously they couldn't mention insulin in the article, but it was clearly a part of the protocol.

Attachments

• 20210628_184051.jpg
    20210628_184051.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210628_183436.jpg
    20210628_183436.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210628_183745.jpg
    20210628_183745.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20210628_183921.jpg
    20210628_183921.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 94
I dont really get milos protocol. Why not just use insulin with a preworkout meal and just use some intra carbs/eaa? The insulin even if rapid, should still be working by then. Much better than just doing it 2 min pre and downing a sugary shake.

I dont really get milos protocol. Why not just use insulin with a preworkout meal and just use some intra carbs/eaa? The insulin even if rapid, should still be working by then. Much better than just doing it 2 min pre and downing a sugary shake.
With insulin everything gets shuttle into the muscle, which the ones you're training is sixty percent full of blood, you want to put glucose ,aminos and all extras in there

Does that make sense

You want to take digestion out of the equation (this is why EAA's, creatine, glutamine, taurine, hbcd etc are used) and supply the most nutrient rich environment for uptake when circulating blood volume is the highest.

My eaas are about out. I order truenutritions a week ago but there's been delays bc it's being restocked , along with karboload watermelon flavor being replaced with no flavor powder

Anyways my wal Mart used to sell them but don't anymore

I may try some nutrition stores however I recently spent 45$ on karboyn by was at vitamin shoppe and that's fine , if I can just wait n get it online why not

Anyways got BCAAs , just no eaas. Don't instanized BCAAs and eaas get into bloodstream in a few minutes and whey isolate takes an hour ?

Wondering if whey isolate will work for time being and not a big deal untill I get some eaas

My eaas are about out. I order truenutritions a week ago but there's been delays bc it's being restocked , along with karboload watermelon flavor being replaced with no flavor powder

Anyways my wal Mart used to sell them but don't anymore

I may try some nutrition stores however I recently spent 45$ on karboyn by was at vitamin shoppe and that's fine , if I can just wait n get it online why not

Anyways got BCAAs , just no eaas. Don't instanized BCAAs and eaas get into bloodstream in a few minutes and whey isolate takes an hour ?

Wondering if whey isolate will work for time being and not a big deal untill I get some eaas
I would use whey iso before I used bcaa

That could be an option, though for some, it may sit heavy in the stomach. I would personally prefer hydrolyzed whey instead of whey isolate.

I take in two scoops of whey isolate with fruit before my workouts. Never had problems with feeling bloated. Of course, some people react differently.

I take in two scoops of whey isolate with fruit before my workouts. Never had problems with feeling bloated. Of course, some people react differently.

I don't have any issues either if I take it pre-workout, but if I was to sip on intra-workout, I would just prefer hydrolyzed whey (other than EAA's/BCAA's).

I don't have any issues either if I take it pre-workout, but if I was to sip on intra-workout, I would just prefer hydrolyzed whey (other than EAA's/BCAA's).

Nah, I take before workouts. Never drink anything except the water during workouts.

I would use whey iso before I used bcaa

BCAAs are fine to take with eaas as it's just three aminos that stimulate muscle growth. If you look at the EAa formulas they all have Branch chains in them

I ordered true nutrition a week ago and it's there's out of stock so I went to the local GNC and bought some ghost eaas

I still question if I could use whey protein because they are eaas in them, I ended up buying new flavors of protein Mike and Ike flavors rocket Pop flavors and all juicy flavors versus the more chocolate vanilla caramel etc

BCAAs are fine to take with eaas as it's just three aminos that stimulate muscle growth. If you look at the EAa formulas they all have Branch chains in them

I ordered true nutrition a week ago and it's there's out of stock so I went to the local GNC and bought some ghost eaas

I still question if I could use whey protein because they are eaas in them, I ended up buying new flavors of protein Mike and Ike flavors rocket Pop flavors and all juicy flavors versus the more chocolate vanilla caramel etc
Yes I’m aware, but the question was if you should use bcaa instead of whey iso since he can’t get eaa right now. In that case, I would take whey iso over bcaa

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131