over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid fat loss

I sat on my ass at the beginning of the pandemic and did psmf. I lost weight doing absolutely nothing at all. If you need to shed weight, you cant go wrong with PSMF.

more or less doing this right now since i want to lose some weight due to health reasons.
300g protein, 8g fats from fish and krill oils, 25g fats from meats, 10g EVOO, 75-100g carbs from veggies/whey/..
no refeed since 9 weeks now but i guess ill take a refeed weekend this coming WE

PSMF is the ultimate to truly shred

Easiest way of doing it for me was just having plenty of cooked, lean protein available and eating only when I couldn't take it anymore

Mind you, this was the last stage of transitioning from a 320lb fatass to my lowest body weight of 147lbs
you have pics from that time? I am trying to hit a similar end weight and always wondered what 140ish pounds would look like?

you have pics from that time? I am trying to hit a similar end weight and always wondered what 140ish pounds would look like?

No, I was just trying to lose as much fat as possible, I never bothered taking pics. Was extremely lean, for sure, and I'm 5'7 so 147 made me look like I was somewhat jacked lol

Wasn't lifting at the time..

Bboy, I always thought you were a fan of having a coach and taking a slower more calculated approach? Is this just for a very short period of time or is this for a more sustained contest prep diet?

I like psmf, has worked well in the past but I don't look nearly the same as when I have a coach and go the old school contest prep slow and steady approach.

Bboy, I always thought you were a fan of having a coach and taking a slower more calculated approach? Is this just for a very short period of time or is this for a more sustained contest prep diet?

I like psmf, has worked well in the past but I don't look nearly the same as when I have a coach and go the old school contest prep slow and steady approach.
The intent of this thread was not about PSMF, it was about leveraging protein higher than energy sources depending on how rapid you want to lose weight, right now I'm on 285 grams of protein, 130 grams of fat and 30 grams of net carbs, im only going this extreme cause i want to get rid of the vacation chub I have put on, weight got up to 223 and in 2 days I'm down to 218. I will do this diet for about a week and then relax some. If I wanted to lose slower I would add more energy into my diet (in the form of carbs). I just leverage the protein to energy ratio. I don't even really stress over calories anymore, I'm on TRT plus right now so no need to eat a shit ton of food for me right now.

The more protein to energy ratio given toward protein will result in the most rapid fatloss. This is why the Protein Sparing Modified Fast - PSMF diet is the most extreme weighloss diet. You do not have to be that extreme but just know that the higher the protein to energy ratio the more rapid the fat loss. Now a days I do not do a PSMF as I just don't enjoy the diet, but I always keep my protein higher than my carb + fat total, thus losing fat is just too easy now a days and how I stay pretty lean most of the year. I let myself pig out and enjoy myself for a few weeks then dial down the energy ratio and fat melts right off.

Thoughts?
As a naturally fat guy I have learned my way to stay lean is to make most of my food lean proteins and only occasionally eat carbs/fats in a significant amount

This is true on the micro level =

Breakfast ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

Lunch ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

Dinner ... A normal dinner containing carbs, fats, etc... Still try to keep protein high...

Late night snacks ... Watermelon, sunflower seeds..

Before bed ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

^^^ that's my usual daily intake... I don't gain or lose weight, but just maintain

As someone who can’t tolerate seafood to save their life, man being able to eat tuna would be so nice, what do you guys suggest for a PSMF?

Lots of dairy, eggs, steak, chicken and veggies? Anything obvious I missed?

As someone who can’t tolerate seafood to save their life, man being able to eat tuna would be so nice, what do you guys suggest for a PSMF?

Lots of dairy, eggs, steak, chicken and veggies? Anything obvious I missed?
As long as it lean protein your good to go, a PSMF diet is boring as fuck but very effective.
Chicken breast
Lean ground turkey
Lean turkey breast
Egg whites
Whey isolate
0 fat Greek yogurt

These are some of the things I eat ^^ after 11 days of this I'm sooooo ready to get off this diet..LOL

As a naturally fat guy I have learned my way to stay lean is to make most of my food lean proteins and only occasionally eat carbs/fats in a significant amount

This is true on the micro level =

Breakfast ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

Lunch ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

Dinner ... A normal dinner containing carbs, fats, etc... Still try to keep protein high...

Late night snacks ... Watermelon, sunflower seeds..

Before bed ... 10 ounce chicken breast (no carbs no fats)

^^^ that's my usual daily intake... I don't gain or lose weight, but just maintain
Damn your a Spartan! No way I could eat like that day in and day out, I can barely stand chicken breast now.

As long as it lean protein your good to go, a PSMF diet is boring as fuck but very effective.
Chicken breast
Lean ground turkey
Lean turkey breast
Egg whites
Whey isolate
0 fat Greek yogurt

These are some of the things I eat ^^ after 11 days of this I'm sooooo ready to get off this diet..LOL
Have you found any ways through seasoning or sauces where any of these meals are consistently enjoyable?
If so can you give 2-3 examples of your favorite 'meals'?

This is also the guy that drinks chocolate milk while cool sculpting so I’m not sure how long he’s been doing this for lol
Chocolate milk while coolsculpting?
Damn your a Spartan! No way I could eat like that day in and day out, I can barely stand chicken breast now.
When I'm at home I'll do lean beef egg whites etc but when I'm working I just bring a can of chicken breast for lunch and eat a can of chicken breast in the car on my way. It's not for flavor. It's just protein. I don't get hungry during the day so it's easy.
This is also the guy that drinks chocolate milk while cool sculpting so I’m not sure how long he’s been doing this for lol
I'm not sure what you are referring to but I've been doing this general diet, with rare exceptions, for a decade

Have you found any ways through seasoning or sauces where any of these meals are consistently enjoyable?
If so can you give 2-3 examples of your favorite 'meals'?

I'm not bboy, but...brown mustard and hot sauce

Enjoy? On diets like this, there aren't enough calories to 'enjoy' ANY of it 😂

it’s not sustainable; I can’t just eat protein to lose weight; it’s mentally draining and I won’t follow it more than 2-3 weeks.

but I agree; since protein increases thermogenesis and its the hardest to convert to fat; it works.

usually when I crash diet someone for quick fat loss; I increase their protein to 1.5 body weight.. then give them a diet break every 4 weeks to psychologically repair them..

Chocolate milk while coolsculpting?

When I'm at home I'll do lean beef egg whites etc but when I'm working I just bring a can of chicken breast for lunch and eat a can of chicken breast in the car on my way. It's not for flavor. It's just protein. I don't get hungry during the day so it's easy.

I'm not sure what you are referring to but I've been doing this general diet, with rare exceptions, for a decade
Guess that’s what I read. Idk man. Kind of just pokin fun at your anyways because I remember you mentioning wanting to do cool sculpting so you didn’t have to diet

Attachments

• 805C7406-F42F-4F52-95FB-A4262C3A2F79.png
    805C7406-F42F-4F52-95FB-A4262C3A2F79.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 65
I agree with rapid fat loss vs slower dieting, get the fat off then it's easier to keep it from coming back if diet is in check. Never tried psmf myself but like the idea.

it’s not sustainable; I can’t just eat protein to lose weight; it’s mentally draining and I won’t follow it more than 2-3 weeks.

but I agree; since protein increases thermogenesis and its the hardest to convert to fat; it works.

usually when I crash diet someone for quick fat loss; I increase their protein to 1.5 body weight.. then give them a diet break every 4 weeks to psychologically repair them..
Yes but you don't have to do a PSMF, you just have to have more protein to energy ratio. The further the ratio is skewed toward protein the more extreme the fat loss.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws