over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let this sink in

i am from the Dorian era i am not big on pics but if someone calls me out. this thread isnt about me but thanks guys. dont be afraid to call bullshit when you see it. talk the talk, walk the walk.
I am way before Dorian are, Dorian was on of greatest body builder, it remained me the former Eastern Block Athletes mentality, dedicating, discipline, I started bodybuilding in a Eastern Block Country, I am still approaching my workout the same way, however I was and still most impressed by people that trying to achieve the best by hard work, dedicating and still focusing in longevity, and they look good in there 70s, I don`t care how you or others incorporated more drugs to there regime, it your choice is not mine, we all ( with drugs or out) try to get in our best shape, I am for longevity, you can call my theory BS, it don`t bother me that all, I talk the talk and walk the walk also, but with different methods and life style.

I am way before Dorian are, Dorian was on of greatest body builder, it remained me the former Eastern Block Athletes mentality, dedicating, discipline, I started bodybuilding in a Eastern Block Country, I am still approaching my workout the same way, however I was and still most impressed by people that trying to achieve the best by hard work, dedicating and still focusing in longevity, and they look good in there 70s, I don`t care how you or others incorporated more drugs to there regime, it your choice is not mine, we all ( with drugs or out) try to get in our best shape, I am for longevity, you can call my theory BS, it don`t bother me that all, I talk the talk and walk the walk also, but with different methods and life style.
exactly where did i mention my dosage? i didnt, your insinuating and your flat out wrong. not calling bullshit but you have a genetic clotting factor you would probably be dead if you ran standard dosages so your an outlier not the norm yet you preach it as gospel. and at your age i would certainly hope your in it for longevity.

dude, lmao. i have a shirt on. have a good one man. i'm done here.

That is one thing we can agree on, you are gone. By the way, this isn't the first time you took a swipe at Emeric. You also took an off swipe at this board and members. You certainly are not contributing much knowledge either. Before you post those pictures and mentioned your age, I would have thought you were in your 20s the way you talk. If you don't learn by 50 to respect others, you certainly will never do that and we don't need members like that here.

maybe when i hit 50. i'm 48 and someone at 40 would smoke me.
What? Fuck I plan on winning the 40+ class AND the 50+ class at my show.

dude, lmao. i have a shirt on. have a good one man. i'm done here.
Relax, It was my opinion, I liked my body better when I was 189lbs, vs when I was 210 lbs at age 50, I was bigger butt not that classic look. I did not say that you are smaller, you are definitely way much bigger. I never was insecure regarding my weight or size.

Relax, It was my opinion, I liked my body better when I was 189lbs, vs when I was 210 lbs at age 50, I was bigger butt not that classic look. I did not say that you are smaller, you are definitely way much bigger. I never was insecure regarding my weight or size.
then you are NOT the typical bodybuilder lol.

49, turn 50 November 9th

Geez, I remember first meeting you either 2009 or 2010 Nationals at Ft. Lauderdale. Time flies. When I first saw you I was with Alex Azarian and told him I thought you had good potential. You have improved a lot since then and you look good back then.

49, turn 50 November 9th
What year did you turn pro? I remember when I first came here in 2007 thinking you'd be a pro soon.

Laziness and fear are the fundamental characteristics of the human race, unfortunately.
From my perspective i always considered those things strengths and have told people that for many years. We invented the wheel to make things easier, built shelter and planted crops so that life was more comfortable and less daily work and it continues. Being able to store fat was a benefit for thousands of years and made surviving easier. And we ended up the dominant species because of it. Guys take AS to get bigger in a shorter time as it is easier then spending years maxing out naturally. Which i think causes a loss in knowledge. Learning to train natural for years and make gains teaches you how/what/when to train and eat. AS negates that for many as they can do and know less and still make gains. But it is easier.

What year did you turn pro? I remember when I first came here in 2007 thinking you'd be a pro soon.
Shit, I think 2014 north Americans

Everyone seems to be a damn coach or 'guru' nowadays. Most are formally uneducated mimickers.

They all have their own new 'gimmick' to sell.

This guy came to me physically ill, with horrendous blood work. I lit into him when i saw the bloodwork (again horrendous bloodwork and this was months and months) and I said "What the hell are you doing? Why is your bloodwork so awful.....Tell me what you are doing"

This is what he was told to run as a 40 year old first time physique competitor. Thats madness and thats insanely irresponsible...you dont do that to people because you want to shine as a coach

1400 test prop
1400 mast Prop
1400 Tren ace
700mg primo
2mg caber a week
25mg aromasin a day
240 Clen a day
150mg ephedra aday
1gram Dnp (believe this is per week)
10IU Jintropin
150mcg t3
200mg proviron
100mg winny
100mg Anavar
40mg halo

This guy came to me physically ill, with horrendous blood work. I lit into him when i saw the bloodwork (again horrendous bloodwork and this was months and months) and I said "What the hell are you doing? Why is your bloodwork so awful.....Tell me what you are doing"

This is what he was told to run as a 40 year old first time physique competitor. Thats madness and thats insanely irresponsible...you dont do that to people because you want to shine as a coach

1400 test prop
1400 mast Prop
1400 Tren ace
700mg primo
2mg caber a week
25mg aromasin a day
240 Clen a day
150mg ephedra aday
1gram Dnp (believe this is per week)
10IU Jintropin
150mcg t3
200mg proviron