over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

Aphex appreciate the response - looking at tren due to the extremely high anabolic ratio. I have RX test and nandralone; nandralone I have to take at around 200mg to have a noticeable impact on recovery. That dosage however comes with debilitating sides on extremely long runs. Looking at something where I can take 75-100mg per week (with a higher anabolic ratio) to run a comparisson on recovery and sides.

Getting ready for a 205 mile marathon; my weekly training volume is to be frank absurd to put it lightly. Base metabolic rate is around 7,700 calories. It isn't about tapering back, its the hormonal effect of the food.

Bench, EQ interests me substantially but concerned as it may require a higher dose and massively increased blood flow to aerobic systems being more of a hindrance?
Some kind of triathlon? Is some or all of that cycling, or are you running over 200 miles!?

Sorry man not trying to sound rude in the slightest, only interested in the pathway and exact reason why tren has such a profound effect of cardiovascular output from mitochondrial regulation to decreased RBC count.

Not making decisions based off some bros that would ride bikes for a couple of hours.
I can say that after I started using it, for about 2 years, I developed cardiomyopathy. I would look at how it might make the heart walls more rigid and hypokinetic. That's what I had. EF got down to 35%.

Nandrolone is widely prescribed by anti aging clinics out of Florida... If you need a few let me know.

Not sure why this got turned into an argument, guys are popping in who aren’t cardio based athletes and giving legitimately useless feedback.

I don’t need to defend that tren is widely used, to be frank I don’t really care if you disagree. Purely interested in the mechanism which looks like it was just added to the thread.

Tren has interesting implications on fascia and elasticity of connective tissue, thus is why it is utilized. The extremely high anabolic ratio means you can utilize very low dosages to receive the effect without suffering from massively increased blood flow from saturated receptors.

but cool beans Bruv, if you’re not going to be helpful that’s your call.
Another good effect would be how you can actually lose weight on it becoming leaner and stronger. I would have trouble gaining much weight when it was all I ran. At the time I was doing the pellets. Being light weight and strong should be good for running.

I eventually developed cardiomyopathy and could barely mow my lawn.

I didn’t say that, but again, it’s a damn marathon; you’re not in the olympics.
Its' an ultra marathon. Same logic applies to you mate, its' looking good in the mirror you aren't in the Olympia.

Its' about maximizing your potential. Doesn't matter what sport etc. its' for.

Another good effect would be how you can actually lose weight on it becoming leaner and stronger. I would have trouble gaining much weight when it was all I ran. At the time I was doing the pellets. Being light weight and strong should be good for running.

I eventually developed cardiomyopathy and could barely mow my lawn.
Hey hey! Long time man!

Yessir, got into the world of endurance sports a few years back. Been doing the odd marathon here and there. We have a 205 miler coming up Q1 of 2022 that I am planning on hoping into, qualifying next month actually. 205 miles of just running.

Trying to get data on tren's affects on tendon/ligament rigidity (also why it actually crushes your cardio output) and sling systems as a few of the other competitors utilize it in very limited quantities for this purpose. Looks like I pissed off some guys on the way!

Its' an ultra marathon. Same logic applies to you mate, its' looking good in the mirror you aren't in the Olympia.

Its' about maximizing your potential. Doesn't matter what sport etc. its' for.
That's exactly what I was thinking too. Most guys on here never compete, and even the ones that do aren't professional.

Isnt this kinda like someone asking data about as to why it isn’t good to drink bleach? Yea all the research may be anecdotal but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true….

Because if you can figure out the pathway in which the negative correlation is occurring it can possibly be counteracted or circumvented all together?

Since when did it become tabboo to actually try and understand whats going on inside of the human body when injecting compounds?

Hey hey! Long time man!

Yessir, got into the world of endurance sports a few years back. Been doing the odd marathon here and there. We have a 205 miler coming up Q1 of 2022 that I am planning on hoping into, qualifying next month actually. 205 miles of just running.

Trying to get data on tren's affects on tendon/ligament rigidity (also why it actually crushes your cardio output) and sling systems as a few of the other competitors utilize it in very limited quantities for this purpose. Looks like I pissed off some guys on the way!
That's crazy, 205 miles! How many days is that? About 2 full days? I'm assuming you take at least a few breaks? Awesome achievement.

Most I ever did was a century on my bike. Do you train on a bike some too, to give joints a rest while training everything else?

I studied for a masters in exercise physiology and the head of our department was a marathon runner. He trained the Olympic rowing team and Florida Marlins. Too bad he's not here.

Empirically, I can say nothing made me stronger or more dense than tren. I also think it tore up my heart. I used it long term though. Dosage was between 75mg to 100 mg eod. Many times it was all I was using, no other steroids.

Is this your first 200 miler? Are you competitive, or are you just trying to finish in a respectable time?

Is this your first 200 miler? Are you competitive, or are you just trying to finish in a respectable time?

Honestly just trying to finish with a consistent pace. I've been having some posterior chain issues the past two-three months with the ramp up in the training volume. This will be my first and most likely my last. The prep so far is crushing me. I'm still around 210 at 5'11 so carrying substantially more weight than most of the cats participating by about 30-40 pounds.

Its' a three and half day event. I have a few ideas on how to approach breaking it up but leaving that ultimately to my coach who will be there to monitor my progress/blucose and lactic acid levels.

Monday - Friday is essentially time under tension training in the AM for the run. 2-6 hours. Then a metcon workout and a strength training workout in the afternoon. Saturday is pool work/active recovery and Sunday is legit me sitting on my ass drawing all overmyself for soft tissue work the following week.

Hows' everything on your end? Hope you're back at it after the ticker issue?

Honestly just trying to finish with a consistent pace. I've been having some posterior chain issues the past two-three months with the ramp up in the training volume. This will be my first and most likely my last. The prep so far is crushing me. I'm still around 210 at 5'11 so carrying substantially more weight than most of the cats participating by about 30-40 pounds.

Its' a three and half day event. I have a few ideas on how to approach breaking it up but leaving that ultimately to my coach who will be there to monitor my progress/blucose and lactic acid levels.

Monday - Friday is essentially time under tension training in the AM for the run. 2-6 hours. Then a metcon workout and a strength training workout in the afternoon. Saturday is pool work/active recovery and Sunday is legit me sitting on my ass drawing all overmyself for soft tissue work the following week.

Hows' everything on your end? Hope you're back at it after the ticker issue?
Your training sounds fascinating and grueling.

I'm having a 3rd wire run into my left ventricle on the 17th. My last ablation got rid of my v tach problem but it wiped out part of my conduction system. Now I have just about complete AV block. Getting a new biventricular pacemaker.

Right now my training is horrible, but I still do it. Hoping this will help me to return to pre surgery level exercise.

Your training sounds fascinating and grueling.

I'm having a 3rd wire run into my left ventricle on the 17th. My last ablation got rid of my v tach problem but it wiped out part of my conduction system. Now I have just about complete AV block. Getting a new biventricular pacemaker.

Right now my training is horrible, but I still do it. Hoping this will help me to return to pre surgery level exercise.
Oh snap. If you ever roll through Dallas let me know mate.

Best wishes/prayers are with you mate.

sounds far more complex than what I went through a few years ago. Level head, good positive vibe and you’ll get there man. Rooting for ya!

Because if you can figure out the pathway in which the negative correlation is occurring it can possibly be counteracted or circumvented all together?

Since when did it become tabboo to actually try and understand whats going on inside of the human body when injecting compounds?

Orrrrr you can use something else that actually has a proven application to your purposes instead of trying to reinvent the wheel to use something which has a direct opposite effect.

Nothing wrong with seeking information but if you're going to be a dick to everyone because you have some elitist complex from doing marathons then the discussion is probably not going to go in the direction you hoped for. You do realize that you are seeking scientific analysis in human application of a drug designed to beef up cattle right?

Orrrrr you can use something else that actually has a proven application to your purposes instead of trying to reinvent the wheel to use something which has a direct opposite effect.

Nothing wrong with seeking information but if you're going to be a dick to everyone because you have some elitist complex from doing marathons then the discussion is probably not going to go in the direction you hoped for. You do realize that you are seeking scientific analysis in human application of a drug designed to beef up cattle right?

orrrrr I could just try and get some data to my original question?

How many times did I say “I don’t mean to sound rude”?

As it was originally a bovine compound it means it has a unilateral method of utilization? Or is it possible it’s utilized by ultra endurance athletes for fascial and tendon/ligament augmentation. It isn’t reinventing the wheel, it’s a use that perhaps people aren’t familiar with that use for a completely different purpose?

Let’s suggest completely different compounds and some guys that ride bikes on the weekend said this. Advice like that is frankly harmful and idiotic.

Someone new to the world of anabolics, let’s say they’ve been prepping for six months and they took the advice on EQ. It would completely destroy them for the duration of the cycle. It is for mid distance endurance events - it has zero application for ultra distances and comes with a host of problems.

But telling people that isn’t helpful is elitist?

cool story bruv

orrrrr I could just try and get some data to my original question?

How many times did I say “I don’t mean to sound rude”?

As it was originally a bovine compound it means it has a unilateral method of utilization? Or is it possible it’s utilized by ultra endurance athletes for fascial and tendon/ligament augmentation. It isn’t reinventing the wheel, it’s a use that perhaps people aren’t familiar with that use for a completely different purpose?

Let’s suggest completely different compounds and some guys that ride bikes on the weekend said this. Advice like that is frankly harmful and idiotic.

Someone new to the world of anabolics, let’s say they’ve been prepping for six months and they took the advice on EQ. It would completely destroy them for the duration of the cycle. It is for mid distance endurance events - it has zero application for ultra distances and comes with a host of problems.

But telling people that isn’t helpful is elitist?

cool story bruv

There is no data there is just anecdotal personal experiences which people tried to provide you but they’re not hardcore bike riders like you so you don’t want to hear it.

If you have to say “I don’t mean to be rude” then you know that you’re being rude. Good luck with your pursuit of using tren for riding bikes buddy

There is no data there is just anecdotal personal experiences which people tried to provide you but they’re not hardcore bike riders like you so you don’t want to hear it.

If you have to say “I don’t mean to be rude” then you know that you’re being rude. Good luck with your pursuit of using tren for riding bikes buddy
2,3 days of back n forth. Surely enough time to see if daily pins of <5mg/day begin to affect cardio output. If no impact, then continue dosing and observing results(both positive and negative)
Seems what most do in this lifestyle when experimenting with dosing/schedule

2,3 days of back n forth. Surely enough time to see if daily pins of <5mg/day begin to affect cardio output. If no impact, then continue dosing and observing results(both positive and negative)

Don’t mean to be rude but nobody is interested in your opinion buddy, we want hard data about an illegal substance used for cattle.

Dont mean to be rude but do you even ride bruh?!

100% solid idea mate, much appreciated.

Since the race isnt until 2022, you have time to experiment. Just about everyone on this board essentially experiments on their body. Try the 5 mg/day. Mix it in with your testosterone. Do Emerics method of dosing test each day. He does 10 mg/day I think. I would lower your test dose, since its 200 mg/wk now, and substitute in the tren. If you are aiming for trt with your test dose then you are about 2x the norm. I take 1 shot a week of 100 mg test cyp and my total test is around 850. I have an endo looking after mine. Sounds like you have a clinic and they must test you? I dont think the tren will affect the test level measurement, but I could be wrong.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear