over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

Eq works even better for me at lubirxating joints and easing tendon pain than nandralone. I don’t put weight on with it quickly, but my work capacity goes up drastically. As a fighter this is quite a benefit
What’s the lowest effective dose for joint lubrication on EQ?

Have you tried ment/trest? Is the joint benefits comparable or better on EQ?

How large/low of a dose of EQ gives you those effects? Assuming you use it along with some test?
I don’t get much size gain from eq until the dose gets pretty high. 1200mg or more. But anywhere from 4-600 I notice increased cardio ability and more gas in the tank, and my joints don’t hurt or pop as much when I walk. In particular I have developed pain in my right hip joint. I believe it to be some damage to my labrum. When running eq this gets much less bothersome for me. And yes, I always run a base of test

Pmcchris, try that 10 mg/day tren dose and report back on here after you have some feedback. If taking 70 mg/week, I'd decrease your test dose from 200 mg down to around 130 mg. Keep the total at 200 mg/wk max so you don't gain weight. You could actually get a bit leaner.

Wondering, is it an advantage to have a bit more bodyfat in such a long event? Something to call on for energy? I'd guess the price of carrying the extra weight would negate that.

I don’t get much size gain from eq until the dose gets pretty high. 1200mg or more. But anywhere from 4-600 I notice increased cardio ability and more gas in the tank, and my joints don’t hurt or pop as much when I walk. In particular I have developed pain in my right hip joint. I believe it to be some damage to my labrum. When running eq this gets much less bothersome for me. And yes, I always run a base of test
Thanks man. Always curious how much and which aas guys use while having athletic interests outside only bodybuilding. This is obviously a BB centric forum so there's no shortage of info for BB goals.

Chris, obviously this isn't an aas, but have you looked into epo? I used it many years ago for something similar to what you're doing and it was absolutely incredible. I'm not one to overly credit drugs, but I have never seen a drug transform an athlete like EPO did. It was crazy. Yes, it's a huge pain in the ass to use with the frequent drawing/spinning of the blood in a centrifuge to monitor hematocrit, and getting semi-frequent bloodwork to monitor your serum ferritin levels, etc.. but if this is super important to you, then it may be worth it?

Purely interested in performance. Tendon/ligament elasticity/bounce and fascial effects.

EQ is what is often recommended however it’s useful dosage increases blood flow far too much to sling systems and primary muscle groups for ultras. A 200mg dose of EQ would be debilitating at anything over 30 miles. Tibial nerve would get utterly crushed with that much blood pooling in the soleus
Where are you getting this from? I really am curious and would read anything credible you can provide to support anything that was said in this confident series of statements. I haven't even seen anecdotes to support these, er, conclusions.

If keeping dosage low is so important, you can take an even lower dosage of methytreniolone.

Chris, obviously this isn't an aas, but have you looked into epo? I used it many years ago for something similar to what you're doing and it was absolutely incredible. I'm not one to overly credit drugs, but I have never seen a drug transform an athlete like EPO did. It was crazy. Yes, it's a huge pain in the ass to use with the frequent drawing/spinning of the blood in a centrifuge to monitor hematocrit, and getting semi-frequent bloodwork to monitor your serum ferritin levels, etc.. but if this is super important to you, then it may be worth it?
That stuff really requires a medical professional. Literally a doping doc. Otherwise there's a real chance you die before you get the shampoo washed out of your hair in the morning. Playing with fire for an amateur athlete, shouldn't have even brought that up.

I asked some runners and 24hr bike racers if they've seriously considered tren. One guy told me he has thought of 30-50mg a week during training and drop it 2 weeks or so before the event. He said think of it like Winny. Most track guys and horses drop Winny before the event because it will slow you down on it but you reep the benefits for a few weeks from training on it. He said the cardio and fluid imbalance is to much of a risk.

I asked some runners and 24hr bike racers if they've seriously considered tren. One guy told me he has thought of 30-50mg a week during training and drop it 2 weeks or so before the event. He said think of it like Winny. Most track guys and horses drop Winny before the event because it will slow you down on it but you reep the benefits for a few weeks from training on it. He said the cardio and fluid imbalance is to much of a risk.
Winny makes sense because it actually increases collagen synthesis. They drop it to pass the doping testing and because it makes them stiff, not because it slows them down.

That stuff really requires a medical professional. Literally a doping doc. Otherwise there's a real chance you die before you get the shampoo washed out of your hair in the morning. Playing with fire for an amateur athlete, shouldn't have even brought that up.
I hear what you're saying, and yea, that's probably the safest way to go, but you're overdramatizing it quite a bit. I know probably 50 guys personally who have used it and have used it for many years (all responsibly) and if used intelligently and monitored, it's not nearly as dangerous as you're espousing. You definitely don't need a medical professional to properly/safely utilize it. Not a single one of those guys has had any sort of "close call" or experienced problems from that compound.

Actually, the guy who taught me a lot about EPO was Animal (RIP), a lot of the old school guys here will know who that is and the board he used to run.

It's not a perfect example, but this is like saying "using exogenous insulin is dangerous." Sure, it can be if you're uninformed/irresponsible/using too much, etc... But in reality, if you know what you're doing and start off slowly, it really isn't all that "dangerous."

Not pushing anything, but just speaking from experience. I 100% thought the exact same thing as you before I entered into that world. Chris seems to be pretty damn serious about his new endeavor, so figured I'd mention it.

I hear what you're saying, and yea, that's probably the safest way to go, but you're overdramatizing it quite a bit. I know probably 50 guys personally who have used it and have used it for many years (all responsibly) and if used intelligently and monitored, it's not nearly as dangerous as you're espousing. You definitely don't need a medical professional to properly/safely utilize it. Not a single one of those guys has had any sort of "close call" or experienced problems from that compound.

Actually, the guy who taught me a lot about EPO was Animal (RIP), a lot of the old school guys here will know who that is and the board he used to run.

Not pushing anything, but just speaking from experience. I 100% thought the exact same thing as you before I entered into that world. Chris seems to be pretty damn serious about his new endeavor, so figured I'd mention it.
I am overdramatizing it, as a deterrent. Amateur athletes blood doping is not rational!

Winny makes sense because it actually increases collagen synthesis. They drop it to pass the doping testing and because it makes them stiff, not because it slows them down.
It also doesn't alow muscle fibers to completely relax (most AAS dose to some extent). This slows you down running. But one of the reasons it makes it a nice stage drug. But horses and sprinters are faster when the drug clears.

Ya that’s the other problem with Tren. It dehydrated me and gives me muscle cramps

It also doesn't alow muscle fibers to completely relax (most AAS dose to some extent). This slows you down running. But one of the reasons it makes it a nice stage drug
Extrapolating from track to ultra is contextually difficult, anyhow. We're talking apples and oranges.

Where are you getting this from? I really am curious and would read anything credible you can provide to support anything that was said in this confident series of statements. I haven't even seen anecdotes to support these, er, conclusions.

If keeping dosage low is so important, you can take an even lower dosage of methytreniolone.
For the questions on EQ. I am prescribed 200mg test and 100mg nandrolone per week.

I swapped the nandrolone out for EQ for a marathon prep around 14 months ago and got about 5-6 weeks into the cycle.

Was taking 200mg test, 200mg EQ, 2iu HGH.

Sudden onset of absolutely massive pumps on longer distance runs. Had to drop the compound entirely and wait nearly two weeks to be able to start running again.

The peronial, tibial and fibial nerves quite literally wind up getting crushed by the skeletal muscle surrounding them when it engorges.

Best way I could describe is day one of an 8 hour Muay Thai camp within shin guards. Akin to compartment syndrome.

Anything increasing blood flow is unfortunately a no go for long distance endurance running.

It’s actually a fantastic idea, to be frank it may be a bit out of my wheel house. I’ve started preliminary research but I’m still very baseline with my understanding mate.

For the questions on EQ. I am prescribed 200mg test and 100mg nandrolone per week.

I swapped the nandrolone out for EQ for a marathon prep around 14 months ago and got about 5-6 weeks into the cycle.

Was taking 200mg test, 200mg EQ, 2iu HGH.

Sudden onset of absolutely massive pumps on longer distance runs. Had to drop the compound entirely and wait nearly two weeks to be able to start running again.

The peronial, tibial and fibial nerves quite literally wind up getting crushed by the skeletal muscle surrounding them when it engorges.

Best way I could describe is day one of an 8 hour Muay Thai camp within shin guards. Akin to compartment syndrome.

Anything increasing blood flow is unfortunately a no go for long distance endurance running.
Good enough for me. There are so many other conclusions you seem to have made that you're looking for evidence to support, though. You want to work in the other direction; not try to validate your conclusions with this stuff.

If the issue at bottom (I am inducing this from your first couple of posts) is that you are bloated with massive volumes of training presently, I would advise that tren being a "dry" compound is not the answer. It would be better to reduce training volumes first, then alter the compounds you are already on.

Are you tested? If so, have you thought about how it will look for your published adverse analytical to list a slew of compounds that might trigger an investigation?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws