over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

hey man! i stay fairly lean on those 10min miles. :)
also.. dont let 10min mile fool you... i'm a year+ into consistently running, and i am barely cracking a steady 9:30 pace for 6miles.
my wind was always suspect, but since i've picked up running, my overall athletic performance has improved.
i rolled in my bjj class last night for 2 5min rounds.. with a very slippery 200lb blue belt. i was breathing hard but not gassed.
i dont know what the fuck i am doing, but at least i didnt tap... at this point, i basically just hit guys in their joints with my feet, arms, whatever, to throw off their leverage.
i'm going against a 300lb 'overweight' blue belt tonight.. so see how that goes with someone that weighs more than me coupled with sound technique.
i started the bjj thing based on the martial arts thread and a video posted on the board about a PM member, big something davis... the guys lifts, does his cardio, and bjj..
so i welcome the challenge to do the same.
i know i know.. mother goose..
Watch some videos on the pose system of running mate, it’s a really great place to start.

I started thus journey a few years ago literally with an app called couch to 5k. Having organized programming helps massively.

hope you enjoy your journey mate and keep at it!

Wanted to try and hop back on topic, super appreciative of the advice.

Anyone have any tips/tricks for tendon/ligament elasticity - rigidity? This is the problem I am facing most. I’m a large guy buy endurance athlete standards and having some posterior chain issues due to weakness of these soft tissues and elongated distances.

Anyone have any tips/tricks for tendon/ligament elasticity - rigidity? This is the problem I am facing most. I’m a large guy buy endurance athlete standards and having some posterior chain issues due to weakness of these soft tissues and elongated distances.
GH

"In the GH group. IGF-1Ea and COL1A1/3A1 mRNA increased with immobilisation in the GH group only, and LOX mRNA was higher in the GH group than in the Plc group after immobilisation. Both groups showed an increase in MMP-2 with immobilisation, whereas no changes in MMP-9, decorin and tenascin-C were observed. The tendon fibril diameter distribution remained unchanged in both groups. In conclusion, GH stimulates collagen expression in both skeletal muscle and tendon, abolishes the normal inactivity-related decline in tendon stiffness and LOX, and results in increased tendon CSA and stiffness during rehabilitation. GH has a matrix-stabilising effect during periods of inactivity and rehabilitation in humans."

Boesen, A.P., Dideriksen, K., Couppé, C., Magnusson, S.P., Schjerling, P., Boesen, M., Kjaer, M. and Langberg, H. (2013), Tendon and skeletal muscle matrix gene expression and functional responses to immobilisation and rehabilitation in young males: effect of growth hormone administration. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 6039-6052. **broken link removed**

Tren for cardio athletes is really BAD and doesn't give them any plus just minus.

If you go for Track and Field usually Anavar/Winstrol are the goto along a low dose of Test and EPO.

I know some amateur swimmers here in Italy, that use 250 TestE + EQ/Primo, 100mg Cardio Aspirin (it's an aspirin pill protected by stomach acids, it will open in the intestines and this way you will avoid ulcers), HGH, Humalog/HumalinR post training and EPO (everyone).

2-4iu HGH before bed for recovery.
Insulin usually is used during offseason to replenish faster the muscles after the long training sessions (MMA fighters do that too)
Test + EQ or Primo for anabolism/recovery, a swimmer isn't BIG at all and usually anabolics are low dosed.
EPO is a must, and they spend so much for that, here usually it's stolen from hospitals or some people that does chemio therapy sells it to get some money.
If they only knew that you can buy it Pharma Grade from CHINA LOL!!

To use EPO you need to go by bloods and check CBC levels without EPO and then implement a protocol.
Ofc you can't start with Hemoglobin at 18..... if you don't want to die.

The only one protocol i know is: (it was told me by an athlete himself, but you can find it online too)
1 week- 5k iu EPO first thing am subq divided in 3 shots MWF
2-8 week - you do bloods each week decide if you go for another 5k iu(to raise levels), 2,5k iu(to maintain) or nothing (if too high levels).

Remember that you take EPO to raise Hemoglobin to 17ish g/dl, some aim for more but it's very tricky here.

This swimmer told me that EPO was absolutely the best ped he has ever used.
Sometimes people can know just enough to be dangerous.

Have you tried isometric contractions ? I'm not familiar with that kind of workout, but think it could help maybe.

Have you tried isometric contractions ? I'm not familiar with that kind of workout, but think it could help maybe.
Huge part of my stretching / mobility routine mate! Massively helpful!

Huge part of my stretching / mobility routine mate! Massively helpful!
I'm guessing you do it at different points along the movement, holding the load. Sounds like you are doing everything right, you just need time to adapt.

If you have the time and money, you could go somewhere like Denver for a month or more and train at altitude.

We have a gym here that has room with what looks like ergometers. Upright bikes with a mouth piece that comes down. Looks a lot like what you use to measure VO2 max. I think it restricts and controls how much oxygen you get during the exercise. So you can train oxygen deprived at a precise level.

On the cheap, you could train with a good N95 mask on.

Yep. Read Bill Romanowskys book. He said if there was anything he could use that wasn’t specifically prohibited he was using it. Altitude chamber, blood doping, balco drugs. And I’m sure he was using banned substances too like everyone else. At that level you’ll take or do anything to stay there
Loved that book, Heavy Hitter!

It's crazy how ahead of the curve with everything Romo was. He was doing so many things back then in the early 90's that are commonplace now.

He always sought out the best minds in their respective fields, whether it was a track coach, doctor, chemist (lol), etc.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131