over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hormone fluctuations is more natural

Zarati

Registered
Why do people say they feel better when levels are always steady but the body itself fluctuates hormones. Read somewhere 25-50% change in testosterone through out day.

Has anyone tried daily Testosterone Acetate for TRT for example?

Is that why a lot of people don't feel good on TRT? The true trt dose just wouldn't cut it for them, they either need AIs or other compounds or high trt dose

Probably because they are synthetic with different esters then the body's own testosterone production.

Testosterone Acetate is one of my favorite compounds but I do not use it for TRT. I have 47 10ml vials of it on hand. One of the best uses of test ace is stacked with Tren Ace. It could be used for TRT though. For trt it comes down to what ester the person feels best on. Some it's test prop. Some its a test mix. Some people want to inject once a week but some people have to inject multiple times a week no mater what ester.

Hormone therapy does not consist of a box of perimeters. It consist of the what the patient is telling the doctor.

“Steady” is relative, I think when the word steady is thrown around it’s meant in comparison to wild fluctuations….

“Steady” is relative, I think when the word steady is thrown around it’s meant in comparison to wild fluctuations….
The word "Steady" has a definition.

The word "Steady" has a definition.

Gee thanks for the heads up on that.

When it’s used in the application of hormone levels it’s not literal, it’s not possible to have always steady hormone levels…..unless by steady you mean fluctuating at a relatively consistent degree or trying to mimic normal fluctuations.

Steady as in steady-state plasma levels? Or steady dosing?

I mean this is what a number of us have been talking about with daily dosing for a long time now...

I mean this is what a number of us have been talking about with daily dosing for a long time now...
With test cyp, bloods will be stable. I'm talking about fluctuations through out everyday. Test levels high in the morning, lower at night. Only achievable with test ace or testosterone cream. I think this way body aromatizes less too

I mean, he's correct that our natural levels precipitate naturally throughout the day but... I don't know how that intersects with how I plan my routine (what we do here) with high levels as much as possible. This isn't a TRT forum. I plan to do 500mg/wk test enanthate until a plateau, then add 100mg test prop MWF, until plateau again then add tren ace 100mg MWF. But that's for limited durations. And I think the added growth factors gh, igf1, and insulin contribute to hyperplasia just as much or more than hormonal analogues.

We're not exactly tiptoeing through the tulips here. I want increased strength, power, and endurance. Not 180lbs with sexy abs. I have no underwear model plans. We have people here calling it quits. HRT for life with a little primo now and then? On 15 different stimulants, anti-depressants, benzos, antipsychotics, amphetamines, cholesterol meds, all trying to stay healthy while killing their bodies trying to achieve conditioning, fasting, dehydrating, T3, clen, DNP, you name it. It's their journey and that's cool but that's not what I do. I wish them the best and move on. I was off the board for a while and came back to something different. A HRT forum for the most part.

Anyway..... on a sober note...

It can't be stressed enough the importance of being closely monitored by a knowledgeable MD, ideally a friendly relationship where they know all; your history, your goals, knows exactly what tests to order, what your plans are, and give you the abort signal at a moment's notice. I stick with what works: test, tren (or other anabolic), gh, what else do you need? But I like power and muscle. My doctor knows this. I've known him for 30 years. We golf together. Used to be a limited partner on my server farm. Not everyone has that but at least be on a phone call basis.

I mean, he's correct that our natural levels precipitate naturally throughout the day but... I don't know how that intersects with how I plan my routine (what we do here) with high levels as much as possible. This isn't a TRT forum. I plan to do 500mg/wk test enanthate until a plateau, then add 100mg test prop MWF, until plateau again then add tren ace 100mg MWF. But that's for limited durations. And I think the added growth factors gh, igf1, and insulin contribute to hyperplasia just as much or more than hormonal analogues.

We're not exactly tiptoeing through the tulips here. I want increased strength, power, and endurance. Not 180lbs with sexy abs. I have no underwear model plans. We have people here calling it quits. HRT for life with a little primo now and then? On 15 different stimulants, anti-depressants, benzos, antipsychotics, amphetamines, cholesterol meds, all trying to stay healthy while killing their bodies trying to achieve conditioning, fasting, dehydrating, T3, clen, DNP, you name it. It's their journey and that's cool but that's not what I do. I wish them the best and move on. I was off the board for a while and came back to something different. A HRT forum for the most part.

It can't be stressed enough the importance of being closely monitored by a knowledgeable MD, ideally a friendly relationship where they know all; your history, your goals, knows exactly what tests to order, what your plans are, and give you the abort signal at a moment's notice. I stick with what works: test, tren (or other anabolic), gh, what else do you need? But I like power and muscle. My doctor knows this. I've known him for 30 years. We golf together. Used to be a limited partner on my server farm. Not everyone has that but at least be on a phone call basis.
word. The forum has lots some of its hardcore luster. What happened to progressive overload with AAS as well? Lol

word. The forum has lots some of its hardcore luster. What happened to progressive overload with AAS as well? Lol
"I'll lift if and when I get time." WHAT. THE. **CK?

With daily dosing of even a long ester like cyp, you get a daily spike that is at least somewhat similar to the natural pulsatile release of testosterone.

With daily dosing of even a long ester like cyp, you get a daily spike that is at least somewhat similar to the natural pulsatile release of testosterone.
That's exactly right. By day 2 after inject even a long ester, you hit a massive spike, then a gradual rolloff until next dose. The MWF prop is good to add some additional spikes throught the week without pounding in continual long esterified compounds that roll off far more slowly. Plus if you need to abort, pull the plug, the short esters will clear faster. I used to love the Agoviron suspension amps mornings before work bc if I was lifting that evening the bursts of power were awesome. Good luck getting those through a slin pin though. Oh no! I got PIP! 😢😢😢 Cmon... a set of bicep curls maxed is more pain than any pip. At least it is for me.

Does it really matter if it’s close to the natural pulsation nature? I mean….we’re trying to build very unnatural bodies

Even when cycling I do daily dosing, I get crazy free test numbers from doing daily and I feel I get better results for the dose. Also, TRT is often used between cycles even if you are going hard, I personally think going off completely if you can get some natty production going, or doing physiological TRT doses is a major key for recovering faster between cycles and can ultimately allow for less time off in the long run, since most people will eventually be limited by health factors.

Does it really matter if it’s close to the natural pulsation nature? I mean….we’re trying to build very unnatural bodies
I personally think maximizing health factors is the key to building the most size in the long run, the healthiest body will allow for the hardest pushing over the long term. But, like I said above, I think daily is perhaps even optimal for cycling.

There are still peaks and valleys with daily injections..they just aren’t as deep.

your body naturally makes a certain amount of testosterone a day..so if you have a natural constant of 7(totally made up number BTW) but you are injecting 20mg a day..you will still have fluctuations..but just with more test..the ester doesn’t matter..there will still be a peak and valley on the blood test…maybe not as severe, but still a definable fluctuation

There are still peaks and valleys with daily injections..they just aren’t as deep.

your body naturally makes a certain amount of testosterone a day..so if you have a natural constant of 7(totally made up number BTW) but you are injecting 20mg a day..you will still have fluctuations..but just with more test..the ester doesn’t matter..there will still be a peak and valley on the blood test…maybe not as severe, but still a definable fluctuation
This would be true if your body continued producing LH after you started taking exogenous test or analogues. I believe I remember reading that taking a single 100mg dose of nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) would shut you down completely for a month and metabolites remain detectable by drug test for up to 18 months. nandrolon phenylproprionate (Durabolin) was much less. Testosterone is no different just doesn't shut you down as hard for as long. After that first week on a high dose, your testes are producing very little to no testosterone.

So you really can't factor that into the equation. But yes, the valleys would be as deep. That's why I've considered suspension or TNE to see if you could do daily spikes and clear but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately depending on how you look at it) even those take days to clear.

Even when cycling I do daily dosing, I get crazy free test numbers from doing daily and I feel I get better results for the dose. Also, TRT is often used between cycles even if you are going hard, I personally think going off completely if you can get some natty production going, or doing physiological TRT doses is a major key for recovering faster between cycles and can ultimately allow for less time off in the long run, since most people will eventually be limited by health factors.

That's because you aromatize less I bet hence more TT and FT.

Why do people say they feel better when levels are always steady but the body itself fluctuates hormones. Read somewhere 25-50% change in testosterone through out day.

Has anyone tried daily Testosterone Acetate for TRT for example?

Is that why a lot of people don't feel good on TRT? The true trt dose just wouldn't cut it for them, they either need AIs or other compounds or high trt dose

used test ace as trt many times. ive posted details various times.
i find test ace to be a very smooth releasing test.
using trt dose one will certainly notice fluctuations. it all comes down to ester and admin schedule. i generally shoot trt ed i take one day off per week usually.
since im used to ed dosing i can tell pretty fast if a make a change and i make changes often to understand esters, depot dynamics and admin schedule.

the biggest thing i noticed with test ace is that even if i spaced out admins as far as e2 or 3 day the skin on my back was quite clear. acne on the back or varrying degrees of it is one thing i notice and atribute to mino hormone changes.

trt has a very different feel the cycle levels.
tu when looked at for trt actually has the least amount of conversion to est and pro. i have not used that alone enough to comment.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws