mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you take to stop frequent night time bathroom breaks?

Dutasteride made it a non issue for me when it certainly was before, started using it for my hair…

When you guys talk about getting up to pee is it a lot or a little? Because if i didnt get up to piss at least once a night i’d probably explode

When you guys talk about getting up to pee is it a lot or a little? Because if i didnt get up to piss at least once a night i’d probably explode
Same here, not a dribble by any means at least 1L plus most times. For me, it's a light sleeper issue. I already wear a CPAP but am very easy to wake until about 4:00 AM on then I am a rock for some reason. I find the only thing that can keep me asleep for 5-6 hours is some kind of sedative. Delta-8 works the best without making me feel like a zombie the next day. @Ccook33 has a very good product that is VERY consistent from gummie to gummie which is something alot of other brands suck at. Phenibut works well but I keep that very infrequent.

ANY strong stimulant such as ephedrine, DMAA, DMHA, 2-amino isoheptane, juglans regia, black walnut bark........even if taken for AM cardio cause BPH like issues for the rest of the day.

One of my kids stepped on my mask yesterday and broke the chin strap clip so I couldn’t wear it last night. I woke up 3 times to pee. I never wake up more than once while wearing it
I always keep a couple back-up masks on hand just in case. But mine is literally a life and death situation; if I didn't use it my wife would blow my brains out!

I always keep a couple back-up masks on hand just in case. But mine is literally a life and death situation; if I didn't use it my wife would blow my brains out!
I’m pretty new to wearing it and haven’t had any issues so far, but that’s a good idea

Same here, not a dribble by any means at least 1L plus most times. For me, it's a light sleeper issue. I already wear a CPAP but am very easy to wake until about 4:00 AM on then I am a rock for some reason. I find the only thing that can keep me asleep for 5-6 hours is some kind of sedative. Delta-8 works the best without making me feel like a zombie the next day. @Ccook33 has a very good product that is VERY consistent from gummie to gummie which is something alot of other brands suck at. Phenibut works well but I keep that very infrequent.

ANY strong stimulant such as ephedrine, DMAA, DMHA, 2-amino isoheptane, juglans regia, black walnut bark........even if taken for AM cardio cause BPH like issues for the rest of the day.
I like high dose CBN for sleep better than D8. High as in 50-100mg.

I like delta8 and delta9 earlier in the evening for relaxation around 10-20mg.

Anyone have any tips on how to get used to the mask? haha I have been supposed to use one for 2 years now but now that I'm growing again, I'm waking up all night and finally have to use it. Can't seem to fall asleep with it

Anyone have any tips on how to get used to the mask? haha I have been supposed to use one for 2 years now but now that I'm growing again, I'm waking up all night and finally have to use it. Can't seem to fall asleep with it
Do you sleep with yourself mouth open? If not you can try the nasal pillows. Supposed to be much more comfortable. You can also get a chin strap to hold your mouth closed so you can use the pillows. For the full face mask….it’s a matter of willpower. Just have to get through it. It took me about 3 months of wearing it for 2-4 hours a night and taking it off to finally get comfortable enough to sleep through the night with it. Mostly because I’m a stomach sleeper but had to transition to back sleeping to use the mask. A little thc before bed really helps relax me enough to fall sleep too.
Think of it like free gains. You sleep better, you recover netter, which equals more muscle mass long term. This has helped me. I treat it like a job like eating my meals

Do you sleep with yourself mouth open? If not you can try the nasal pillows. Supposed to be much more comfortable. You can also get a chin strap to hold your mouth closed so you can use the pillows. For the full face mask….it’s a matter of willpower. Just have to get through it. It took me about 3 months of wearing it for 2-4 hours a night and taking it off to finally get comfortable enough to sleep through the night with it. Mostly because I’m a stomach sleeper but had to transition to back sleeping to use the mask. A little thc before bed really helps relax me enough to fall sleep too.
Think of it like free gains. You sleep better, you recover netter, which equals more muscle mass long term. This has helped me. I treat it like a job like eating my meals

I tried one on a trial(full face mask) but my ex got so frustrated with the noise of the machine i didnt end up purchasing it. I am a stomach sleeper to, plus coming off xanax(down to .25mg from 2mg a night) my sleep has been terrible and the night where i feel like a sleep a lot(watch also says i do) i still wake up feeling so run down. I vape a little thc or smoke before bed and it sends me to sleep my problem is i wake up so many times(6-7 3 of them to piss) and have a hard time getting back to sleep. Would the other times i wake up be because of sleep aponea? really tempted to have another sleep study.

I have the resmed air sense and it’s nearly silent until I have an apnea then makes a sort of whooshing sound according to my wife, but even that is much quieter than me choking all night
I tried one on a trial(full face mask) but my ex got so frustrated with the noise of the machine i didnt end up purchasing it. I am a stomach sleeper to, plus coming off xanax(down to .25mg from 2mg a night) my sleep has been terrible and the night where i feel like a sleep a lot(watch also says i do) i still wake up feeling so run down. I vape a little thc or smoke before bed and it sends me to sleep my problem is i wake up so many times(6-7 3 of them to piss) and have a hard time getting back to sleep. Would the other times i wake up be because of sleep aponea? really tempted to have another sleep study.

I have the resmed air sense and it’s nearly silent until I have an apnea then makes a sort of whooshing sound according to my wife, but even that is much quieter than me choking all night
I can almost guarantee you apnea is waking you and causing the frequent urination

i had 17 apneas a min from memory. Not sure how serious that was but that would have been 5-7 years back i would say. Time for a sleep study again i think

Just realized I was talking to Dom Cardone
. Good to see you here man

i had 17 apneas a min from memory. Not sure how serious that was but that would have been 5-7 years back i would say. Time for a sleep study again i think
that is very significant apnea

even 17 in an hour would be considered severe

Start by wearing it while watching TV, on the phone, etc. Get used to having it on and breathing through it. Try sleeping with it for as long as you can and progressively overload it - 45 minutes, 2 hours, 4.5 hours, etc. It took me maybe 4 weeks to be sleeping all night with it. I agree with heavyhitter that correct mask setup is key - figure out what works best for you. I use gel nasal pillows.

Also remember to adjust your CPAP air flow as needed as you grow. If you're going up 20-30lbs. you're probably going to need to up it as you get bigger. If it seems like you aren't getting as much air as you should when it's on you probably need to adjust it.

Start by wearing it while watching TV, on the phone, etc. Get used to having it on and breathing through it. Try sleeping with it for as long as you can and progressively overload it - 45 minutes, 2 hours, 4.5 hours, etc. It took me maybe 4 weeks to be sleeping all night with it. I agree with heavyhitter that correct mask setup is key - figure out what works best for you. I use gel nasal pillows.

Also remember to adjust your CPAP air flow as needed as you grow. If you're going up 20-30lbs. you're probably going to need to up it as you get bigger. If it seems like you aren't getting as much air as you should when it's on you probably need to adjust it.
The ramp setting has been very helpful for me too. If I don’t use it I feel like I’m suffocating while I’m awake because it’s still forcing air in while exhaling

I am an RT and when I was working as such I told people to keep trying different masks until you find one that works. It may take 20 attempts to find the right one, keep going. Make sure your CPAP machine is set to ramp, this will slowly increase the pressure vs full power from the get-go and people find this helps with comfort. Wear the mask anytime you are relaxing reading/watching tv the more you wear it, even if not sleeping, the sooner it will feel normal. If none of this works I would BRIEFLY use some sleep-inducing meds/supplements until used to the mask. At the end of the day, comfort is not the top priority. Taking shots of drugs every day is not comfortable but you get used to it as that's what is needed to go from A to B, same thing here.

I personally wear this one: https://www.easybreathe.com/-p4298...._term=4575686361699805&utm_content=Mobile PLA

I like high dose CBN for sleep better than D8. High as in 50-100mg.

I like delta8 and delta9 earlier in the evening for relaxation around 10-20mg.
I have never tried CBN. Can you compare/contrast it with the THC's and CBD? I appreciate it. Any brand rec's as well would be appreciated.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws