advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine - Anyone else have trouble keeping BP stable on this stuff?

I do almost that very thing minus the taurine and glycerin.
taurine is my favorite amino acid it is godsent the people with the highest life expectancies in the worlds, the centurions, have the highest levels of taurine in their system based on studies, I'm a taurine nazi , my 11 year olds been taking it since he was 8

I'm sure any adverse kidney effects from taking creatine could be easily remedied by increasing your water intake

and also by avoiding drinking a creatine laced concoction that's been sitting around long enough for creatinine to be produced thereof

taurine is my favorite amino acid it is godsent the people with the highest life expectancies in the worlds, the centurions, have the highest levels of taurine in their system based on studies, I'm a taurine nazi , my 11 year olds been taking it since he was 8

I need to get more. I love the stuff and always feel way better when taking it

Man I can take the heavy duty anabolics and handle a truckload of androgens like a rock. But my diet is so tight and digestion so steady that almost anything I add or eliminate I can feel. And I can tell you for a fact because I've tried it that when I take 5gms of creatine every morning, within a week to ten days I will have put on 10lbs of not good weight, be bloated with gas, BP increase and only get a week or two of increased reps or poundage before I give up on it.

I'm going to try less per day and split it up. See how that goes. It does have great benefits but like you say, if I can't handle it anymore, I can't. But I haven't given up on it yet. But if I do, I have options.

Yup. I talked to a guy who experienced similar. There are hyper responders to creating. Personally, never tried it other than in a pre. I'd go with creatine nitrate if I was . Mono is also known for causing digestive distress

Oh I take taurine. Just not with glycerin as part of a pre intra post WO drink. I love it too!

Oh I take taurine. Just not with glycerin as part of a pre intra post WO drink. I love it too!
you demonstrate collective intelligence and wisdom in all your posts bro. I wouldn't expect less :) I always treat everyone like there is something they can teach me because then I open up a vista of new knowledge.

you demonstrate collective intelligence and wisdom in all your posts bro. I wouldn't expect less :) I always treat everyone like there is something they can teach me because then I open up a vista of new knowledge.

5g daily? I usually do 3-5 g

I'm still laughing at "taurine nazi"! HAHAHA! I should quote you in my sig. Hilarious.

i do 4-6g taurine and 5g creatine daily, everytime family or friend comes over I make them take some too lol

i do 4-6g taurine and 5g creatine daily, everytime family or friend comes over I make them take some too lol
If I come over I'll take some, but I want it natural in a steak, not a powder lol

If I come over I'll take some, but I want it natural in a steak, not a powder lol
filet mignon and lobster for you my boy! Ruth Kris style. "nothing but the caviar"

@OuchThatHurts "To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books.” manly p hall

You know it has to be raw right? 😁

(Personally, I like tartare. Many ppl don't though.)

I will try 2.5 or 3gm a day and see how that goes. Maybe with a meal.

Those first bottles of EAS were fucking killer. In two weeks, I was lifting weight I couldn't believe. I was just out of high school. I'm not joking when I say that. It was never as effective as those first 6 months or so. Maybe it was just that I was young and never juiced or anything.
I've always thought this. Was it just that we were young and super insulin sensitive, etc.? Who knows but those first bottles of EAS and Cell Tech were out of this world. Those were some of the best workouts of my life, in all seriousness.

I've always thought this. Was it just that we were young and super insulin sensitive, etc.? Who knows but those first bottles of EAS and Cell Tech were out of this world. Those were some of the best workouts of my life, in all seriousness.
I'd say beginner gains. If someone who is already close to their genetic potential, using aas, training optimally, eating Right, going to gain additional size from using creatine? I personally don't think so.

early creatine mid workout pumps were nice but nothing could top Ultimate Orange for pure aggro workout intensity! , at least nothing legal that is

double post

early creatine mid workout pumps were nice but nothing could top Ultimate Orange for pure aggro workout intensity! , at least nothing legal that is
Oh yeah. I remember Ultimate Orange well. Wow, I'd forgotten all about that stuff. It lit me up like a Christmas tree.

Oh yeah. I remember Ultimate Orange well. Wow, I'd forgotten all about that stuff. It lit me up like a Christmas tree.

You remember the original Hot Stuff in the 80s? That stuff worked good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131