over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you do to lose as much FAT as possible in 14 days

200-400mg dnp a day
protein sparing modified fast (psmf)
ephedrine & caffeine. I used to recommend yohimbine but don't any longer
fasted cardio, even fasted workouts if you can handle them
keep your electrolytes in order

it's only two weeks, I know, but you may want to rethink tons of cardio. combined with dnp, lots of cardio can make you unsustainably hungry, especially for carbs. also remember this when you come off dnp, that can be when cravings are the worst. if you insist on cardio, make it fairly low intensity, you're still going to lose fat by the hour
curious @ yohimbine omittance ? reasoning?> ty

curious @ yohimbine omittance ? reasoning?> ty

I used Primaforce yohimbine hcl with a lot of success, then it began making my heart race doing nothing but low intensity cardio. I'm prone to anxiety I was absolutely bonkers on the stuff; hands shaking, random and severe sweating, heart palpitations. I felt like a fuckin meerkat lol

you'll find similar experiences on the forum, I'm definitely not alone. I don't know if age is any correlation, but I seemed to handle it a lot better when I was younger

yep forgot about the horrible nausea I'd sometimes, along with a constant urge to throw up

i have been onyohimbine and ephedra on and off for years, I couldn't do yohimbine for a long time it used to make me feel like I was on dope, ephedrine seems much cleaner tbh. they don't make the bronkaid with guafinisen in it anymore :( I liked the expectorant benefit. i also sold probably 500 bottles of my own yohmbineunder my company the last 6 years., maybe 1 or 2 complaints.,most of these people were JUST starting to work out also.newbies . go figure.

I tried DNP a few times and works great but what was best for me was six days on at 600. I did a great job on diet, training, and just moving. I gave it a few days after my last dose to weigh myself and was down 10lbs. Now was it all fat? Probably not but it really took fat off my lower belly, oblique area, and lower back fat so my waist was much tighter. I probably started at 15% BF or so but my abs were visible already. I wish I would have stocked up on more...I acknowledge it can be scary stuff and probably best I have a small amount left.

Yohimbine makes some people ungodly ill.
I may be the exception but i never feel ill off yohimbine and i take it with dnp and caffeine. I do start off a low dose and scale up over a few weeks but dont exceed 15mcg

I did this with AJ Sims in 21 days ….
No dnp
45 mins cardio x 2
4 x fish meals
2 x egg melas
No fats
Carbs 30g for 2 days - 1 day @125g
Then carbs at 30g for 3 days and 1 day @125g
After 11 days we started using back to back 125g carb days - with some being super refeeds
Went from 214—>196 in that time
1ADCC519-7236-43C9-905A-DF67202D8BB6.jpeg

And this was 8 weeks with Matt Porter
Different approach here
3200 cals to start
45 mins cardio AM + 15 mins pwo
No fat burners
No orals

Each week reduced carbs by 50g until my carbs went down to 50.. (started at 300)…. Upped protein each time which started at 300—> went up to 500
Once carbs at 50 added in 500g carb refeed days all from rice

Trained everyday ……

Need to go with what works at the time - no real set method

Attachments

• 43283C55-0903-4E02-BB54-47593F53D88F.jpeg
    43283C55-0903-4E02-BB54-47593F53D88F.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 89
I like to lose weight over 2 or 3 months with a no carb diet and keep the protein high and slowly lower fats. I'm not a fan of gaining weight superfast OR losing superfast. Yeah, the fat is gone, but your body's chemicals are trashed. Even mentally and boom, 14 days and your organs and chemistry is all set to one weight and are forced immediately to adjust to a different weight. I have no data to back it up but whatever they say about fasts, I just have to think that can't be good. So I'm sticking with the broscience on this one.

I may be the exception but i never feel ill off yohimbine and i take it with dnp and caffeine. I do start off a low dose and scale up over a few weeks but dont exceed 15mcg

You would know if your one of those people. Myself, and the guys I’ve ran across over the years even 3-6mg is intolerable. I hear my heartbeat in my ears, palpitations, nausea. And i can handle many other stims just fine. Idk if we metabolize it too fast or way to slow, or what.

I used Primaforce yohimbine hcl with a lot of success, then it began making my heart race doing nothing but low intensity cardio. I'm prone to anxiety I was absolutely bonkers on the stuff; hands shaking, random and severe sweating, heart palpitations. I felt like a fuckin meerkat lol

you'll find similar experiences on the forum, I'm definitely not alone. I don't know if age is any correlation, but I seemed to handle it a lot better when I was younger
oh yeah! Yohimbine HCL is the worst ! talk about random, intense, life-ending (seemingly) anxiety attacks straight from hell!!

I was on a quick fat loss quest myself, a few years ago and had YHCL in the mix, bad move, McGroove!

Was using Jacked Factory 125 mgs. @ 2% YHCL, It kicked my ass quick, and that was at half the recommended daily dose. I've ODed on coke a few times long long ago and was a fan of meth for awhile in the early 2000's, Yohimbine is right up there in the 'fucked up & hyper-anxious disphoria' category. Never again

And this was 8 weeks with Matt Porter
Different approach here
3200 cals to start
45 mins cardio AM + 15 mins pwo
No fat burners
No orals

Each week reduced carbs by 50g until my carbs went down to 50.. (started at 300)…. Upped protein each time which started at 300—> went up to 500
Once carbs at 50 added in 500g carb refeed days all from rice

Trained everyday ……

Need to go with what works at the time - no real set method
Impressive results Transformer. Matt was great and i know several "get me cut now" jobs he's done with friends. RIP.

Personally, i cannot do the crash diet under 1 month shit anymore. Yeah, it works. But its not optimal IMO and the rebound is much worse with your hormones out of wack. THe times i've cut down on some sprint using a PSMF and drastically cutting my cals, i've looked mehhh at best. The times ive taken my time and slowly pulled calories down, i've always ended up fuller, more msucular and just better lookng. Not trying to shit on any method, im just still in the "add muscle" mode. Crash dieting equals you lookng like the same version of yourself every year.

2 caps of DNP per day (400-500mg)
200g Protein per day from chicken, turkey and/or egg whites
No carbs
No fats
Stimulants as needed to keep your heart pumping and your legs moving
Train a minimum of 6 days per week
Cardio daily 30-60 minutes fasted in the morning and another 30-60 minutes post workout

2 caps of DNP per day (400-500mg)
200g Protein per day from chicken, turkey and/or egg whites
No carbs
No fats
Stimulants as needed to keep your heart pumping and your legs moving
Train a minimum of 6 days per week
Cardio daily 30-60 minutes fasted in the morning and another 30-60 minutes post workout
Everything but the DNP and stimulants. Other than caffeine and ephedrine. Maybe some caps of pepper to turn the heat up. I'd say clen but it makes me hyperventilate. The first time it happened, I thought I was dead. Bathroom floor of Golds. Add dry sauna, increased salt, lots of water. The training is cool but a bit much for me. Great if you can take it. Nothing to repair it. Me, I get a cold and it's all over. Go low weight, high volume I say.

Impressive results Transformer. Matt was great and i know several "get me cut now" jobs he's done with friends. RIP.

Personally, i cannot do the crash diet under 1 month shit anymore. Yeah, it works. But its not optimal IMO and the rebound is much worse with your hormones out of wack. THe times i've cut down on some sprint using a PSMF and drastically cutting my cals, i've looked mehhh at best. The times ive taken my time and slowly pulled calories down, i've always ended up fuller, more msucular and just better lookng. Not trying to shit on any method, im just still in the "add muscle" mode. Crash dieting equals you lookng like the same version of yourself every year.
No doubt, slower method will give the best look, but sometimes for whatever reason you have to swing for the fences and a PSMF I have found to be the least muscle wasting method.

No doubt, slower method will give the best look, but sometimes for whatever reason you have to swing for the fences and a PSMF I have found to be the least muscle wasting method.
You know more about building mass than I ever will. Just make sure the next guy with a chub that comes across with some ludicrous cycle at "190lbs and fairly lean" to swing for the fences. Yet here I am at 50, swinging for the fences.

Everything but the DNP and stimulants. Other than caffeine and ephedrine. Maybe some caps of pepper to turn the heat up. I'd say clen but it makes me hyperventilate. The first time it happened, I thought I was dead. Bathroom floor of Golds. Add dry sauna, increased salt, lots of water. The training is cool but a bit much for me. Great if you can take it. Nothing to repair it. Me, I get a cold and it's all over. Go low weight, high volume I say.

It’s interesting to me how many guys have trouble with Clen and yohimbine. I’m surprised I don’t. I’m a naturally anxiety ridden and nervous person and yet I can handle Clen and yohimbine just fine. It’ll make me feel like shit with that cold sweat skin crawling feeling… but the added racing of the heart and whatnot doesn’t bother me all that much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude94
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws