mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the stupidest thing you've ever seen in the gym?

The "super setter" Clear across the gym , get on the cable and some kid sprinting over says

"Oh, I'm still on that bro. We're super setting"

Me - "LOL, well , I can work in than?"

"uH YeH , thats cool":mad:
damn, i almost knocked some college kid out a few weeks ago, on the hanging knee raises there was a water bottle. I was across doing cable flys waiting for someone to claim it and use it purposely - eagle eyes - nobody! 5 min later I go to hop on and this black fool comes running over and says bruh I'm using that. I said no you aren't I am. He said but that's my stuff. I said I don't care you weren't here I watched for 5 min. He said bruh I was super setting. I lost my cool and said do you want to take a walk outside instead? he's like nah bro I'm not trying to fight you, its all good ill just go. I said its not a problem, you should work in with me, but what you shouldn't do is superset in a packed gym as if you have payed to RSVP this equipment. then goofy asian dude with the boy meets world haircut and bleached bangs doing his TEKKEN workouts pipes in "bro he was on that machine before you" I lost it and just told him to shut the fuck up and mind his own business or he can take a walk too. He responds "calm down bro what is it tren rage?" I laughed and said no, but thanks for the compliment! imagine if I was on tren :) he then says "dude you're like almost 30 trying to fight me I'm 25" I had a huge grin on my face! another complement. How can I be mad at this point? I said oh man you just made my day thank you, Im actually 34! lmfao . he tried to say something rude after and I just snapped and said I will catch you in the parking lot mother fucker . I come here everyday. I will run into you. And its going to be everytime I see you" at this point I was scared because I was personal training a brand new client! cool persian dude but it was his first day! bad impression, but he was laughing and impressed I told both these fools what time it is. they were both taller than me , goofy ass fools that are soft as a peach. Anway, most importantly I didn't get kicked out! and my client kept training and is doing great :) we are tight now. fuck all this super setting shit in a packed gym. your homey better be holding down the fort on that machine while you are using the other! no water bottle or towel to claim it . gtfo the asian dude tried to head nod me the other day I laughed in his face, kings don't concern themselves with the quarrels of peasants

Well maybe this doesn’t fit here but one time I went into the locker room and I seen some Asian guy drying his balls off, after a shower, with the hand drier with his leg up in the counter. He looked back and continued as if it was a normal fn thing. Lol
That's bc where he's from, the urinals are open like a walk-in shower with an inch of water on the floor. You squat down do your business then use the water to wash your equipment (that many people used). Then they just walk away like, meh. While you're thinking, "Ok. So that just happened." 😂

Years ago at a Powerhouse gym I trained at was this guy we all nicknamed "Arny". He would load up the leg press machine with all the 45's in the gym. He would walk around the machine and talk to it every day but never do it. One day I came in and the ambulance was taking someone out. Arny had decided to try it and crush his legs.

Years later I was training at another gym not to far from that powerhouse. Behold Arny got a membership there. I warned management what he had done at the powerhouse but they did nothing. He did the same damn thing. Walk around the press machine loaded up talking to it until the final day. He got in it and crushed his legs again.

Feel sorry for him because most likely he suffered from a mental illness but was the dumbest thing I ever seen in a gym. It seems like every gym has that guy.
And this is the moral: having badass attitude and focus is great asset but if it does not goes hand in hand with ability to handle shit you are an idiot

There is a lot of characters in my gym, but one of the worst is a guy who constantly makes up exercises with bands and random equipment. He's been going there for years, acts like an exercise guru, spends 3 hours doing his training, yet he has 14" arms and probably a 44"+ waist.

This morning I guess he was doing hamstrings for three hours. I was standing by the calf machines in between sets talking to another guy, and he walks up and says excuse me. The guy I'm talking to moves out of the way thinking he's going to do some seated calf raises. He instead unloads the HS plate loaded seated calf, picks it up and drags it away. We were looking at him thinking WTF?

He puts the calf machine at the cable station, ties a band to the support beam, loops it around his upper chest (thought he was going to hang himself lol), gets on the calf machine and begins to do what he thinks are glute ham raises (knees on the seat, ankles locked under where you'd put your legs for calf raises). He is using the band because, he's not strong enough to actually do ghr. He's screaming at the top of his lungs on every rep (forgot to mention, he's a screamer), and he's not even doing a ghr. He is literally just bending at the waist keep his legs vertical at 90 degrees, only once his face is all the way down, he actually lowers using his legs just to push himself back up...

Now you might say, at least the guy is inventive...

The best part is, that literally 10 feet away from him are two beatufiul GHD machines one from Rouge and one from Atlanis. Also a Rouge reverse hyper. But instead he had to drag the fucking calf machine all over the place, to invent his own. :rolleyes:

/end of rant

Most interesting thing I've ever seen in the gym was an over weight Asian guy dancing in front of the mirrors in front of all the benches in the middle of the gym.

This wasn't a good tune just came on and you're feeling it head Bob dance..

This guy was there for 30 minutes just attempting to break dance (I think?) in the mirror. Had no shame either.. was embarrassing as fuck to watch so the guy mustve had balls of steel.

Well maybe this doesn’t fit here but one time I went into the locker room and I seen some Asian guy drying his balls off, after a shower, with the hand drier with his leg up in the counter. He looked back and continued as if it was a normal fn thing. Lol
lol, i saw a dude doing this with one of those air hand dryers that are mounted on the wall, there is one by the sinks that is low on the wall, just like you said the fucking guy literally had his foot on the counter drying his balls, bouncing them around and shit, lol, making sure he got them evenly dry i suppose.

watched a lady one time on a plate loaded ab machine, the kind where the track is kinda halfmoon shaped, so of course she put weight on it, she would jerk the weight up and would just let it slam back, it would move a couple of inches or so each time, that damn thing ended up 6-8 feet from where it was at, when she finished, she got off and walked away leaving it blocking the isle.

I've seen so much insane shit in gyms. Haven for crazy.

Anyway I was squatting one morning and there was 185 on the half rack next to me. I'm 40mins into my workout (not exaggerating time) and this early 20s guy comes over to use the rack and asks if anyone is using it. I tell him no and the weight has been there the whole time. Guys gets maybe 4 sets in and this older guy (160lbs, 5'8" maybe and 65ish)comes over, gets on the platform and stands literally 18 inches behind him in the middle of a set. Way too close. The gym is basically empty BTW. No one with 30ft of us.

Kid gets off another 2 reps and finally racks. Old guy is just standing there grinning right up on him and kid is nice and says, "Excuse me but I'm trying to squat here" like WTF are you doing here creeping on me and are you crazy.

Guy tells him it's his rack and he's been working there. Kid apologizes and says he's been there for 20mins now and no one was around. Guy gets into it with him some (kid could flatten him BTW) and I finally interject that not only hasn't he been here for 20mins, but I'm basically an hour in and that bar was sitting there with no one around before I got there so nearly an hour since he's been within at least 50ft of that rack. He holds up his hand palm out and says "This is an A and B conversation." At this point I'm like fuck it. I step over onto the other platform "Not anymore," and just stand there waiting. Guy gets the point and fucks off.

This gym had great equipment - PowerLift racks, platforms etc... But the clientele was generally higher end, educated and at least polite. Was insane. Never saw him again.

Me knowing I am injured, trying to "work around it", knowing damn well I will say eff it and go all in so that later in the day I can't get out of bed.

damn, i almost knocked some college kid out a few weeks ago, on the hanging knee raises there was a water bottle. I was across doing cable flys waiting for someone to claim it and use it purposely - eagle eyes - nobody! 5 min later I go to hop on and this black fool comes running over and says bruh I'm using that. I said no you aren't I am. He said but that's my stuff. I said I don't care you weren't here I watched for 5 min. He said bruh I was super setting. I lost my cool and said do you want to take a walk outside instead? he's like nah bro I'm not trying to fight you, its all good ill just go. I said its not a problem, you should work in with me, but what you shouldn't do is superset in a packed gym as if you have payed to RSVP this equipment. then goofy asian dude with the boy meets world haircut and bleached bangs doing his TEKKEN workouts pipes in "bro he was on that machine before you" I lost it and just told him to shut the fuck up and mind his own business or he can take a walk too. He responds "calm down bro what is it tren rage?" I laughed and said no, but thanks for the compliment! imagine if I was on tren :) he then says "dude you're like almost 30 trying to fight me I'm 25" I had a huge grin on my face! another complement. How can I be mad at this point? I said oh man you just made my day thank you, Im actually 34! lmfao . he tried to say something rude after and I just snapped and said I will catch you in the parking lot mother fucker . I come here everyday. I will run into you. And its going to be everytime I see you" at this point I was scared because I was personal training a brand new client! cool persian dude but it was his first day! bad impression, but he was laughing and impressed I told both these fools what time it is. they were both taller than me , goofy ass fools that are soft as a peach. Anway, most importantly I didn't get kicked out! and my client kept training and is doing great :) we are tight now. fuck all this super setting shit in a packed gym. your homey better be holding down the fort on that machine while you are using the other! no water bottle or towel to claim it . gtfo the asian dude tried to head nod me the other day I laughed in his face, kings don't concern themselves with the quarrels of peasants

Yeah, some people don't even realize they have zero gym etiquette. It's incredible how they figure what they're doing is not rude and won't irritate someone else. Sucks that he got you pissed , but you handled it well imo. At some point, these people will piss of the wrong person such as yourself. I try and be respectful but I have almost gone off on a few. Days of the hardcore bodybuilding gyms are over. I still feel like an average person would do the same to freaking Branch Warren in a commercial gym , though. The gym shark sporting , lifting for 3 months, tik toker lmao

where too start... too drunk n stoned... maybe tomo
oh the idiots out there... doing crunches in the squat rack area..... fack.... so much worse stuff....

where too start... too drunk n stoned... maybe tomo
oh the idiots out there... doing crunches in the squat rack area..... fack.... so much worse stuff....
HAHAHA, again bro? I see people doing like those tricep body weight skull crushers in a squat rack while the bar is freaking racked. like COME ON

So many fucking idiots being disrespectful selfish cunts. Supersetting machines/benches in a busy gym and then claiming the equipment, always leaving plates on the bar/machines and they always walk away so cavalier. These people are the so entitled and irritating. I'm grateful I don't spend much time in commercial gyms anymore. Funny thing is how enraged they get when you start the dialogue about them leaving their weights around as if you're the asshole for calling them out for it. I really don't know how someone can delude themselves into thinking that leaving their shit around is "right" or acceptable. What I mean is if you caught me stealing in a CVS I'm not going to argue about why I should be able to steal and get away with it but these guys will basically have a confrontation over leaving their weights behind (defending their lazy selfish behavior). Is that insane or what?

Machines most often with weight left on them: Leg Press (tons of plates so people can do their 1/4 reps), Belt Squat (so they can do sets of 5 with a ton of plates, smart!), Hammer Row

Once I was at a YMCA downstate and it's an open shower. Big f-ing deal, right? But one day there were three of us in there, or 4 who knows, and this group, in suits, 2 women in professional dress are standing in there discussing the showers. We just kept right on showering. They were giving them a tour for whatever reason and the YMCA guy said, "Okay, well that's the shower and I'll show you where the sauna are..." And they walked out. I said, "WTF was that?" The guy next to me said, "Any longer and I was going to ask those hotties if they were going to wash my balls for me." I was dying. I still laugh about that shit.

I've seen so much crazy. Too many stories to tell. Like the kid getting pinned in the hack squat. The old cheap lockout rods to rest the shoulder pads on. Ever after it came to be known as the Iron Cross. He was crucified on that sucker until we dug him out.
Lmfao 🤣 bro at my gym there is two cleaning people one is a guy and the other is a lady. But the lady goes into the guys bathroom to clean the urinals and toilets and refill the paper towels and what not. And you standing there with your dick on your hand peeing and she just doing her shit.im like wtf. She is nasty looking and in her late 60
My girl get mad lol why she has to be looking at your dick while you pee🤣 she calls her the dirty old lady 🤣🤣 I think one day someone is going to sue the gym for sexual issues because of that. Because I bet if the guy was to go into the girls bathroom and do that shit the girls would complain and say they are being sexually harassed or something like that. And this is LA FITNESS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131