over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Compounds w/ The Least Impact on Heart Rate/Cardiovascular Output

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good morning all, I hope this finds you well.

What compounds have you found that have a limited affect on resting, active and peak heart rates?

I have been running 200 test 400-800mg of EQ the past year with limited affect on heart rate. Going to jump back down to 150 test only for approx 10-15 weeks for a bit of a "reset" and am looking to try a new compound. Tren is out of the question (cardio based athlete). DHB has caught my interest.

Not looking to gain weight.

DHB pretty good with cardio... Only neg I've seen is some very strong muscle pumps while running. When I take Taurine, warm up well and stretch it is not an issue

DHB pretty good with cardio... Only neg I've seen is some very strong muscle pumps while running. When I take Taurine, warm up well and stretch it is not an issue
This!! Ever since taking the advise of the forum, I've been consistently using 5-10g of taurine.. I noticed after a while a noticeable decrease in calf/shin pumps on the first couple miles of a run.
No more.
I'll sense the painful pump coming on, but soon subsides. I attribute this to taurine.
You can't just take 5g prior to a workout? You have to take daily doses, but then after a week or two, youll notice the reduction in painful pumps.

And yes. DHB does help with endurance.
I've been experimenting with different recipes as suggested by OTH.
I made a batch of 80mg/ml in GSO.
No ba no bb.
I just heated in the oven for 10mins at 300 degrees.
No lumps. No soreness. I've diluted with other gear. I've used a full ml by itself
No pain. No flu. No lumps.
The same bag of DHB in mct with 1% ba would result in site lumps. Pain.
I'll add ba in my next batch to see if that changes anything.

Good morning all, I hope this finds you well.

What compounds have you found that have a limited affect on resting, active and peak heart rates?

I have been running 200 test 400-800mg of EQ the past year with limited affect on heart rate. Going to jump back down to 150 test only for approx 10-15 weeks for a bit of a "reset" and am looking to try a new compound. Tren is out of the question (cardio based athlete). DHB has caught my interest.

Not looking to gain weight.
Every runner I’ve ever known distance or sprint runs winstrol. Higher doses for sprinters say 300 mg half that forcsistance say lije 25 mg a day would be pretty helpful without any unwanted water.

Every runner I’ve ever known distance or sprint runs winstrol. Higher doses for sprinters say 300 mg half that forcsistance say lije 25 mg a day would be pretty helpful without any unwanted water.
Distance runner using Winstrol?
I see this response all throughout the various boards. I think people just repeat what they "know" from the Ben Johnson scandal.
Not disputing you. But in my circle of runners. No one is talking about winstrol. Maybe test and gh... and at very low therapeutic doses.
I hear more about THC edibles than winstrol(if ever)

Ben Johnson actually preferred wetter compounds like d-bol or drol run in low doses. He was confused when he was popped for Winstrol because he had been using, but not Winny as it made him too tight. I've seen this first hand on the collegiate level. In D3 we only had testing at nationals, so we would have guys get the whole Winny ripped delt action going in preseason. Very often the athlete would greatly increase performance and then have a blowout injury, usually a muscle tear. I was natty and didn't get hurt, but also i was slow as fuck, lol. Later on did use when training for other athletic stuff. For sprinting on orals Turinabol always seemed to work well... Even that pro-hormone halodrol was good. Also that old "oral masteron" that a certain crouching tiger guy had worked well. That stuff have the same CNS activation as Winstrol with a little less joint pain. Halotestin and low dose drol we're good with keeping work capacity high without burning out. Yeah, it is nice not to hold water, but honestly when you are training really hard and eating right you are gonna be burning a shit ton of calories and sweating bullets. You don't need a "hardener" to lose weight and drop water.

Running and PEDS is sometimes counterintuitive when coming at it from a bodybuilding perspective. Sometimes the stuff that gets you amped up will reduce your performance.

BTW, one group of athletes that used to really love Winstrol were figure skaters, lol.

how has your libdo been on low test high EQ ?
Honestly could be higher - it is affected far more in my opinion from my training than the compounds though. Horny as hell in the mornings but after a day of training the last thing on my mind is sex. Recent bloods on 200 test, 800 EQ, 2IU GH per day, 20IU IGF nights and 1,000IU EPO 3-4x per week.

Test 1033
Free Test 282
Estradiol 17
Progesterone 0.48 (high)
Hematocrit 55.4

Curious as the the DHB - not strictly an endurance athlete. Hold a 6 min mile, 600 pound squat, 600 pound dead year round just work on random miscellaneous athletic tasks in conjunction with holding that level of aerobic/anaerobic output. @marssel Appreciate the input - unfortunately anything drawing water out of joints for high volume trainers = feeling like death for the duration of the compound utilization. If I was a smaller guy perhaps! Sorry for not clarifying mate.

And yes. DHB does help with endurance.
I've been experimenting with different recipes as suggested by OTH.
I made a batch of 80mg/ml in GSO.
No ba no bb.
I just heated in the oven for 10mins at 300 degrees.
No lumps. No soreness. I've diluted with other gear. I've used a full ml by itself
No pain. No flu. No lumps.
The same bag of DHB in mct with 1% ba would result in site lumps. Pain.
I'll add ba in my next batch to see if that changes anything.
How has DHB impacted your endurance mate?

EPO?

I don't have advice for you, but I enjoy hearing about your training and compounds you run as it's very different from what most of here do.

I don't have advice for you, but I enjoy hearing about your training and compounds you run as it's very different from what most of here do.
Haha! Always happy to entertain mate - and also always open to suggestions or tweaks!

Yessir - Erythropoietin, increase of hematocrit for increased O2 profusion. Think Tour de France doping - keep hematocrit at 55-56 no higher.

Blood work bi weekly for this stuff.
Interesting to me is that I have had my hematocrit consistently at 53 to 55 because of my over zealousness when I started trt at 50 (which has been corrected I might add).

One would think that at that number I would have noticed a difference in my endurance but I never did. My GP said I would be disqualified from the Olympics because of that high of hematocrit but I had to ask myself why?, I don’t notice a thing. One of life’s never ending mysteries I guess.

Interesting to me is that I have had my hematocrit consistently at 53 to 55 because of my over zealousness when I started trt at 50 (which has been corrected I might add).

One would think that at that number I would have noticed a difference in my endurance but I never did. My GP said I would be disqualified from the Olympics because of that high of hematocrit but I had to ask myself why?, I don’t notice a thing. One of life’s never ending mysteries I guess.
I would ask what level of cardiovascular output do you train for?

I sit between 212 and 217 and 5'11 and 10-12%. Without EPO I can do a timed mile in 5:50-6:00 and it absolutely crushes me - but possible. While utilizing EPO (and let me preface this is my first run with it) I can do the same event in a 5:45 at around 85% effort.

For long slow distance events it holds no weight - no change in overall performance. IE I hop into a weekend marathon, my time was status quo. Thus far it really seems to shine when performing tasks requiring multiple energy sources and not simply ATP driven. Almost like I can process lactate much quicker.

With a high hematocrit - a shift in your training I imagine you could progress very very rapidly?

This!! Ever since taking the advise of the forum, I've been consistently using 5-10g of taurine.. I noticed after a while a noticeable decrease in calf/shin pumps on the first couple miles of a run.
No more.
I'll sense the painful pump coming on, but soon subsides. I attribute this to taurine.
You can't just take 5g prior to a workout? You have to take daily doses, but then after a week or two, youll notice the reduction in painful pumps.

touche' to this. Taurine has so many positive effects it is now a true staple in my regimen

Took 200mg of DHB last night - first injection.

Going to compile data over the next two weeks. Lets just say it hit hard. Don't want to make any claims as I have a singular night of data and a ton of factors going on right now. Worst night of sleep since I tried SR9009.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws