over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

I have spent years looking for an OTC BGM that is actually accurate and consistent. Have yet to find one. Open to any recommendations. In the meantime whatever I’ve been doing over the last few days seems to be working. And as I mentioned above 20iu is my max and that’s on super high carb meals.
Hey @slesh , I use a Dexcom CBG monitor through Levels and it’s an app that gives you real-time blood glucose ratings and you can see trends over time based on what you ingest or other external factors like low sleep or hard workouts. If you have the desire for this detail, check it out. It is not obnoxious to use and goes right behind your triceps.

Hey @slesh , I use a Dexcom CBG monitor through Levels and it’s an app that gives you real-time blood glucose ratings and you can see trends over time based on what you ingest or other external factors like low sleep or hard workouts. If you have the desire for this detail, check it out. It is not obnoxious to use and goes right behind your triceps.
Thanks dude. You don’t need a script for that?

Lol.

proved my point. You’re pounding insulin to get more food in. This is the exact wrong way to use insulin
You’re not paying attention. I HAVE to eat that meal no matter what. I am not pounding the insulin to get more food in. Those meals with those carbs need to happen in order to complete my daily macros. So in order for me not to go hyper I NEED to take that Slin. My point is that as a side benefit it helps increase my appetite so it doesn’t feel like a fucking chore every time I eat - it’s just a bonus.

Lol I think you’re selling yourself short. It’s not that complicated. Just have a bottle of Gatorade next to you whenever you pin. I’ve gone semi hypo a few times over the years - lol you don’t just drop dead as long as you’re not injecting some stupid amount. The warning signs are easy to spot - you get a little sweaty and shaky. Take a few sips of Gatorade and you’re good.
Really I thought you were supposed to have a shake with a bunch of crap in it pre and post if you take it right before the gym

Really I thought you were supposed to have a shake with a bunch of crap in it pre and post if you take it right before the gym
Yes - if taking it for peri-workout purposes. I just meant having a Gatorade with you at all times on top of your planned meal or planned shake is a good idea to be extra safe in case you maybe took a little too much Slin and your meal/shake carbs isn’t enough or your timing is off.

There’s a lot you can put in the pre/intra drink but I’ll be bold enough to say that the most important two are, sufficient EAA’s and Dextrose (or another rapid digesting carb). That said, I throw the kitchen sink in my pre/intra and follow Milo’s “Magic Drink” recipe.

There’s a lot you can put in the pre/intra drink but I’ll be bold enough to say that the most important two are, sufficient EAA’s and Dextrose (or another rapid digesting carb). That said, I throw the kitchen sink in my pre/intra and follow Milo’s “Magic Drink” recipe.

Currently I’m doing a scoop of EEAs with 30 grams of dextrose and 30 grams of dextrin that I sip during my workout. Immediately after I finish lifting while still at Redcon I drink a shake with 50 grams of whey iso and another 30 grams of dextrose and 30 grams of dextrin. I pin 15iu rapid Slin and 5iu GH before walking in. I spent an 1 hour 45 minutes hitting back and bi’s yesterday - the pump and endurance was retarded. I stopped because I was worried about overtraining lol.

Absolutely no one needs 20iu of insulin to stop themselves from going hyper. Unless you’re a super obese diabetic.

There is bigger problems at play here. And forcing things is only gonna make the problem worse. Fix the diet would be my suggestion and get those ridiculous doses of carbs spread through out the day. I’m someone who regularly eats over 800 carbs daily with my highest point in the off-season being 1300g, I never needed any insulin between meals. Feed the body as needed. Don’t crash it with food it doesn’t need. How do you know your body doesn’t need food? You start to run high blood sugar
I dont 100% agree with everything said here, but I have to say you make some very valid points in this post 👍🏿

This is a great video! I’ve always tried to plan most of my carbs around my workouts if possible. I’ve never taken a workout drink to the gym with me (always just water) but now I’m gonna change that! Which one of our sponsors has supps like that? BCAAs and creatine type of stuff

This is a great video! I’ve always tried to plan most of my carbs around my workouts if possible. I’ve never taken a workout drink to the gym with me (always just water) but now I’m gonna change that! Which one of our sponsors has supps like that?

You can find them at any major e-commerce site that sells heath supps.

It’s always good to support our board, so that’s my recommendation. This is the only site like this left that still has quality content and engagement.

You can find them at any major e-commerce site that sells heath supps.

It’s always good to support our board, so that’s my recommendation. This is the only site like this left that still has quality content and engagement.

Yeah, I was just wanting to support the forum if possible before going to Amazon. Thanks for the info! I definitely agree about this being the only quality site left.

TWhich one of our sponsors has supps like that? BCAAs and creatine type of stuff

Grab EAAs instead of BCAAs. We need all 9 EAAs to build muscle, and BCAAs only contain 3 of the 9 EAAs. While BCAAs can be used in addition to EAAs, they shouldn’t be used in place of for our goals.

Currently I’m doing a scoop of EEAs with 30 grams of dextrose and 30 grams of dextrin that I sip during my workout. Immediately after I finish lifting while still at Redcon I drink a shake with 50 grams of whey iso and another 30 grams of dextrose and 30 grams of dextrin. I pin 15iu rapid Slin and 5iu GH before walking in. I spent an 1 hour 45 minutes hitting back and bi’s yesterday - the pump and endurance was retarded. I stopped because I was worried about overtraining lol.
What do you have as a pre work out meal ? How long before the gym do you eat your pre work out meal ? Do you also pin the slin with your preworkout meal?

Does anyone notice facial puffiness and enhanced fat gain on insulin when bulking?
1000% yes insulin will promote fat gain. It promotes weight gain, your diet and training determine whether the insulin drives muscle anabolism or increased fat storage

Agreed but I always get my A1C checked with blood work as well and that should satisfy your above concern as it’s your average over months…

My A1C from a month ago was in range.
Yeah, that's great to be checking your a1c, it does just as you said. The only caveat is that labile blood sugars can still result in a decent looking a1c. I would think that's unlikely with you though, would generally be someone who is highly insulin resistant or insulin dependent (like DM type 1) and all over the place with their insulin use or non-use.

Also, i could give ya a run on the love of handrolls! I've even got my 9 y/o son doing salmon or spicy salmon handrolls. Idk what it is but salmon and rice wrapped in seaweed is different if its a handroll vs a standard roll
I really like scallop handrolls too. I think I'm gonna propose sushi for dinner tonight haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws