mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I mentioned before that Ron Coleman was taking the Humanofort for 8 years non stope, some of the haters were saying that they don`t believed.

This thread going sideways. I seem to remember another respected contributor posting a thread a couple of years ago basically calling out the entire board, it not going his way, and his not posting here since. I'm not saying Emeric is going to follow suit and certainly hope he doesn't but when you call out a large group as "haters" for not taking your every word as gospel you can't expect to not be blow back.

This thread going sideways. I seem to remember another respected contributor posting a thread a couple of years ago basically calling out the entire board, it not going his way, and his not posting here since. I'm not saying Emeric is going to follow suit and certainly hope he doesn't but when you call out a large group as "haters" for not taking your every word as gospel you can't expect to not be blow back.
Like I give s....t what the haters are commenting, I talk the talk and walk the walk. I will be 71 in a few months, how many of those haters will be making it to 70?

“Oh you know…. Test/Dbol.” And he got it all through a script and a doctor.

Ronnie is the one and only true GOAT in this sport, but do not ask him about gear and expect a straight answer. 🤣

And what was "your concern"???
Ronnie sounds stupid always has, well country, he’s not. He is definitely no Milos but he’s way smarter than a lot of the motherfuckers who think he’s dumb, Gus too and Gus knows a lot about drugs. Ronnie doesn’t try to sound smart bc he doesn’t give a shit what people think.

“Oh you know…. Test/Dbol.” And he got it all through a script and a doctor.

Ronnie is the one and only true GOAT in this sport, but do not ask him about gear and expect a straight answer. 🤣

And why would you be? He has no incentive to tell what he actually took. He’s our MJ and he’s still alive after pushing it harder than anyone, so yea he’s got health issues from training heavy as fuck and a bit sloppy but motherfucker loves to train how is that a flaw in our world. Not directed at you BBextreme Just this thread seems to be kinda Ronnie bashing which is fucked up imo

And why would you be has no incentive to tell what he actually took. He’s our MJ and he’s still alive after pushing it harder than anyone yea he’s got health issues from training heavy as fuck and a bit sloppy but motherfucker loves to train how is that a flaw in our world.
Oh I wasn’t hating on Ronnie. He’s the best bodybuilder to ever live to date. He trained harder and set a bar that nobody else will likely reach any time soon in this sport.

Just cracks me up that people think he’s actually going to reveal what he truly did. He doesn’t owe anyone an explanation.

Hell, he honestly may not even know what all he was taking during those times. As I said, he’s the GOAT.

I still have no fucking idea what is happening in this thread! Is this Emeric’s way of saying “I told you so” about Ronnie using Humanofort?

Yes, I think so. Whilst also promoting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity