mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use CBD/THC to reduce inflammation or recover?

All I know is the weed out today is way to strong for me. I remember back in my late teens it took more time to pick the seeds and stems out then to smoke it lol. And you would be able to smoke a joint with your friend with no issue. Good regular high. The stuff today kicks my butt!! So I cant smoke, vape or whatever any of it. Puts me in full retard mode!
I agree. Weed before 2000 the potency was way less and you could more easily give yourself a proper dose. Today I find myself not being able to smoke little enough to feel relaxed without sending myself into outer space. Its like too much of a good thing. And its defiantly Not the fact I'm getting older :rolleyes:.

A new package dropped today, a quarter of Orange Glaze 'smalls' and an ounce of Green Goblin shake for just under $60. I might add that I prefer indica dominant strains as I use them mostly for anxiety and insomnia.

View attachment 154380

First up was Orange Glaze. Really nice, medium sized buds despite the 'smalls' designation. Smell is an absolute winner, strong but bright citrus and very noticeable orange. Doesn't even have any hemp scent, this stuff smells like straight fire from a dispensary. Effects are a mix, feels more like a hybrid, nice and relaxing but a bit of a mood boost, as well. More to come on that.

View attachment 154381

Next is the Green Goblin. This is where it gets interesting. The shake is what I'd rather call 'tinies', as it's not really shake at all but just very small buds. No trim, no stem. The smell is actually kinda forgettable, it's got a light citrus background, maybe comparable to lemongrass? Not super strong and little hemp smell in there, too. However, this one hits far harder than the Orange. After just a few hits off the vape, I can feel my muscles relax, especially in my upper body. The taste is very forgettable, but definitely not bad. One bowl, vaped twice at 380 degrees and the effects are very relaxing with a very positive effect on mood, racing thoughts and anxiety. I feel very much at ease, even with shit that is pissing me off lol. This is certainly nice, effects wise, which is most important to me. An ounce of shake with no trim and nearly no stem for $25, can't ask for much more.

Edit: relaxed me so much I nearly forgot about the onions I'm caramelizing lol

View attachment 154382

is this delta 9 marijuana? or something else? you can buy legally?

Never been into smoking but I can't sleep lately. Got Delta 8 gummies, seem to work well. May but online I'm sure cheaper.

As for CBD, imo a lot of hype. May have some benefits but imo like any supplement getting a ton of hype like it's the end all be all

I agree. Weed before 2000 the potency was way less and you could more easily give yourself a proper dose. Today I find myself not being able to smoke little enough to feel relaxed without sending myself into outer space. Its like too much of a good thing. And its defiantly Not the fact I'm getting older :rolleyes:.
im 35, ive been smoking weed frequently since i was 10-11, san diego resident and while we had mid grade "meck/mexican weed" available, mostly in the hood and ghetto areas, we always had privilege of having conisseuir growers and stoners in our state producing best batches nationally

the weed is way stronger now. When first tried "dabs" with shatter/wax thc, i felt like i was on drugs , felt completely diff than MJ

moderation is key

The couple of times I've used something (and it's been years) it was edible. I can't get past the way the smoke smells. It's probably just me, but I'm hypersensitive to that smell, and I detest it. The thought of walking around smelling like that shit would mortify me.

im 35, ive been smoking weed frequently since i was 10-11, san diego resident and while we had mid grade "meck/mexican weed" available, mostly in the hood and ghetto areas, we always had privilege of having conisseuir growers and stoners in our state producing best batches nationally

the weed is way stronger now. When first tried "dabs" with shatter/wax thc, i felt like i was on drugs , felt completely diff than MJ

moderation is key
I grew up picking stems and seeds out of buds clumped together like it was a brick at one point. Sometimes I can smell that smoke while walking down the street and know exactly what type of weed they are smoking. I always called in Mexican brick weed.

The first time in my life I thought "I smoked too much weed" was my first couple experiences smoking hash. I have a ton of it now and won't touch it. I agree with the moderations key. I don't have any desire to smoke shatter/wax/dabs.

Never been into smoking but I can't sleep lately. Got Delta 8 gummies, seem to work well. May but online I'm sure cheaper.

As for CBD, imo a lot of hype. May have some benefits but imo like any supplement getting a ton of hype like it's the end all be all

For me the CBD and CBG varieties are great before bed. I am used to smoking buds so that is what I do. They can still fuck you up but a puff or two really makes me feel like sleeping. They effect does not last as long as THC bud but it works well for when I don't want to get disassociated from reality and want a nice calming before bed effect.

I grew up picking stems and seeds out of buds clumped together like it was a brick at one point. Sometimes I can smell that smoke while walking down the street and know exactly what type of weed they are smoking. I always called in Mexican brick weed.

The first time in my life I thought "I smoked too much weed" was my first couple experiences smoking hash. I have a ton of it now and won't touch it. I agree with the moderations key. I don't have any desire to smoke shatter/wax/dabs.

For me the CBD and CBG varieties are great before bed. I am used to smoking buds so that is what I do. They can still fuck you up but a puff or two really makes me feel like sleeping. They effect does not last as long as THC bud but it works well for when I don't want to get disassociated from reality and want a nice calming before bed effect.
amen bro, cbg etc is on another level. lower thc bud, higher cbg cba cbd etc is what I prefer, although i use the thc distillate pens to sleep, they are like 75-80% THC , super strong , one hit is like a joint to someone who does not have a tolerance. minus all the dirty coughing etc that comes with the flower, the pens are way cleaner IMO , even know some studies may dictate the carcinogens etc are the same, i just go by how i feel, and the pen is cohesive with my gym obsession etc. i smoked a lot of joints with my ex gf for 2 years until about july of this year. i like the pen instead. the gf now does not smoke.

yes man hash is good stuff but the wax shatter dabs etc do not even compare they are like 2-3x stronger.
one time i was dating this girl who i was with for 5 years, she was 30 I was 27 or 28. She had never smoked weed in her entire life or done any drug. barely got drunk a few times total. idk why but i gave her a dab as her entrance to the Darkside for lack of better terminology, it was also for her first try of marijuana, big mistake, man she was in another world, like psychedelic lol, she was upset.

So the thc pen would be better than. Gummies to pass out? Can they be bought in stores like the Delta 8 gummies?

So the thc pen would be better than. Gummies to pass out? Can they be bought in stores like the Delta 8 gummies?
gummies are just a PREFERENCE of an edible choice. you can yield same results from a brownie cookie etc
the other day i had sour patch kids my friend home made with THC oil super STRONG

yes THC PEN is most convenient, most bang for buck, smoothest, ISOLATE (we like isolates as bodybuilders), and its way easier on lungs. I just grabbed two today, 35$ /$1g dabwoods runtz

I open the packaging on this, take the cap off and it comes charged you just puff away. they ones I get are indica, you can get sativa which will exhibit a lighter and more energizing type effect (at least it says on paper)

1672529197000.png

amen bro, cbg etc is on another level. lower thc bud, higher cbg cba cbd etc is what I prefer, although i use the thc distillate pens to sleep, they are like 75-80% THC , super strong , one hit is like a joint to someone who does not have a tolerance. minus all the dirty coughing etc that comes with the flower, the pens are way cleaner IMO , even know some studies may dictate the carcinogens etc are the same, i just go by how i feel, and the pen is cohesive with my gym obsession etc. i smoked a lot of joints with my ex gf for 2 years until about july of this year. i like the pen instead. the gf now does not smoke.

yes man hash is good stuff but the wax shatter dabs etc do not even compare they are like 2-3x stronger.
one time i was dating this girl who i was with for 5 years, she was 30 I was 27 or 28. She had never smoked weed in her entire life or done any drug. barely got drunk a few times total. idk why but i gave her a dab as her entrance to the Darkside for lack of better terminology, it was also for her first try of marijuana, big mistake, man she was in another world, like psychedelic lol, she was upset.

You crack me up dude. She probably went to cloud 9.

you may want to look into a HHC cart/pen.. URB is a good smoke shop brand.

there are payed sponsors on here who source these goodies. not hard to find. best wishes to all treasure hunters

Just wondering if any of you rely on this for recovery or reducing inflammation. Several of my non bodybuilding friends rely on these indica or sativa hybrids for reducing stress, relieving anxiety, etc etc. For the first 34 yrs of my life I didn't smoke marijuana in any way shape or form, but I bought into a lot of the propaganda. CBD blends really seem like something that is helping a ton of people and I just kind of want to learn more from people who may have discovered how to best utilize it.

CBD worked wonders for me 👍🏻

Just wondering if any of you rely on this for recovery or reducing inflammation. Several of my non bodybuilding friends rely on these indica or sativa hybrids for reducing stress, relieving anxiety, etc etc. For the first 34 yrs of my life I didn't smoke marijuana in any way shape or form, but I bought into a lot of the propaganda. CBD blends really seem like something that is helping a ton of people and I just kind of want to learn more from people who may have discovered how to best utilize it.
Shoot me an email brother or message here then email. I have quite a few old school members and mods using my cbd cream and thc gummies. I got a free combo pack for you to try big dog.

Hello. sorry to bother you. I had never heard of it before I saw this CBD company with products with "Delta 8 THC". Apparently, it's a form of high that is stronger than CBD(obviously because CBD gives no high), where you remain clear-headed and focused. Apparently, it's legal for this company to ship Delta 8 THC products anywhere in the country. I'm just curious for those who have tried it - is it truly comparable to a normal THC high, or is it really a much more watered-down high?
delta 8 is like weed-lite. unless you cant source normal delta-9 thc cannabis then I would venture toward the delta-8. I haven't tried it as i live in the mecca for legal marijuana but I do know, that if you use the CONCENTRATE version (wax, shatter, crumble, distillate oils etc) rather than the actual flower/bud it is alot more potent as expected. the concentrates with the exception to shatter maintain the other IMPORTANT CANNABINOIDS (cbd cbda cbg etc) but yes its legal to ship nationwide and use. for now at least, im sure it will be banned in a year or so

CBD works great for me post workout.

The post above mine (AliBarnes) is a spammer.

Been using CBD in dmso for for my back .. work s great for me. Side note ::for sleep CBN

I'm in Kansas City, so recreational use is legal now finally. I don't like to smoke, but edibles are awesome. Great sleep, gets rid of night sweats if you are on a hefty dose of peds. It just gets a little expensive if you do it every night so I just use them a couple of times a week now. Helps me stay away from alcohol most of the time too.

The smoke shops in Omaha are selling better nugs than I had as a kid growing up. You can smell it from outside. A lot of folks are quitting the black market now that it’s available.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenlonghair
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131