advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use CBD/THC to reduce inflammation or recover?

I've been looking for a hard answer, but i keep seeing differing responses. So, vaping CBD oil will not make you pop a a regular drug screen? I'm a teacher and get randomly drug tested.

I haven't smoked since i was 18 and joined the Marines. Not really interested in getting 'high', more so to just unwind and relax.

Youre fine
Go for it
No thc

@lk3

Sorry man, but this is bullshit. You seem to only want to see the positive sides. Whats your indication to use this stuff? Are you sick or do you only want enjoy 'the benefits of it'?

I have seen enough people going mentally ill from this stuff when i was younger. Yes, from Cannabis. It is a fact that it fucks with your brain when you continuosely use it and most people, who stay on dont even recognize this. As I said i personally know more than enough real life cases.

Furthermore there are several studies indicating that cannabis drastically raises the risk for cardiovascular deseases.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Do you have any studies to back this up? Going mentally ill from cannabis? You realize that the bottle of aspirin and Pepto Bismol you have in your pantry is more dangerous

I've smoked weed like a champ for 20 years and you are spot on. It fucks you up mentally over time and it's hard to recognize while going through it. And yes, it effects your cardiovascular system.

What does fuck you up mentally mean?

I love ProMuscle. This is the first I've heard of CBD oil and I'm surprised it has any effect without THC. Sounds great! I hate being high (on weed) and dunno how people do anything high. I need to work (mentally) from waking to bed. So something with the benefits without the high would be great!

Do you have any studies to back this up? Going mentally ill from cannabis? You realize that the bottle of aspirin and Pepto Bismol you have in your pantry is more dangerous
To be honest.. i dont need any studies. I have experienced enough real life cases. Anyway first hit on google:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/

I am sure there are dozens more.

I dont say that every healthy individual will get a full blown psychosis from smoking weed, but many people are prone to such things and cannabis turns the key. Furthermore speaking of my home country the addictiveness of cannabis is heavily underrated. If you use it on a continuos base it will make most people lethargic and unmotivated at least.

This vaping and oils seems like a stupid trend to me. However i can understand that you try this stuff, if you have chronic pain or something like that.

What does fuck you up mentally mean?

You loose your emotions, your ambition, your ability to deal with any stress and increase of anxiety over time.

When I first started smoking I didn't believe this to be true. But 20 years deep I'm realizing the changes in me are true. When I have looked up side effects of chronic herb smoking I find others have very similar changes too.

@lk3

Sorry man, but this is bullshit. You seem to only want to see the positive sides. Whats your indication to use this stuff? Are you sick or do you only want enjoy 'the benefits of it'?

I have seen enough people going mentally ill from this stuff when i was younger. Yes, from Cannabis. It is a fact that it fucks with your brain when you continuosely use it and most people, who stay on dont even recognize this. As I said i personally know more than enough real life cases.

Furthermore there are several studies indicating that cannabis drastically raises the risk for cardiovascular deseases.

actually dude.
you are 100% incorrect!
on brain/mental
lol
even from the mouth of who was for idk 40 so years the top scientist for the us govt. lol

last hearing i was at to legalize he had study of proof that "can" in no way effects even the developing brains of children and is quite safe to use.

again, one of the reason TO CHOOSE cannabis is that it does not have a negative impact on health.

the cardio effect is not a direct effect but potential biproduct of mental anxieties.
;)

time to step out of the dark ages brotha!

You loose your emotions, your ambition, your ability to deal with any stress and increase of anxiety over time.

When I first started smoking I didn't believe this to be true. But 20 years deep I'm realizing the changes in me are true. When I have looked up side effects of chronic herb smoking I find others have very similar changes too.

on the other hand...

i have been a psyco since birth.

this is the one thing that can snap me out of that and not have drastic side effects.

i feel a big component is intent.

if you do things to try to learn and improve your mental capacities while using chemistry you can end up with very different results then those using chemistry as an escape or to be stupid.

there is tons of new research to back up this idea.

@lk3

i just realized you tried to quote me with this insanity.

dude...
i have thought long and hard about this plant for more years then you can imagine, i have payed heavily for my choices, i am usually the first one to tell ppl to stop jumping on the bandwagon of legal and medical "can".

pay just a small amount of attention and you will see that.

;)

yes by normal terms i am "sick"
at this point i question that notion.
sure, normal ppl say im sick and use that to put me down or say im different, society and week ppl use any advantage they can.

we have a society built on and fostering weekness on all levels, particularly in medicine.

traditional medicine does not heal, it does not try to create a healthy strong beautiful example of our spiecies, maybe why so many are here looking for alternatives?

in my search for physical and mental health i have found this devil weed to be more helpful then almost any other plant or chemical i have encountered, and i been encountering this shit conciously for close to 30 years at this point.

myself as i am and my physical form would not exist if not for this plant.

it is valued for its abuse, clearly you have no other perspective then that, if you have no need to, why bother those that do?

why offer your uneducated opinion?
you clearly state you do not need studies or new info. you say you know. lol

ok

for the past 16 years i have intentionally and repeatedly used this medicine and helped other sick people to use this medicine, i have come to use it as a medicine purely by experimentation and have considered and "tried" idk a solid 80-90% of any alternative.

what can you offer?

lol

oh and the shear nature of this "medicine" being a naturally occurring plant should me it is free to use as i please and should be able to provide on my own for my own use, without the necesity to rely on outside sources or justification.

again a reason why so many are threatened...

bye bye

;)

To be honest.. i dont need any studies. I have experienced enough real life cases. Anyway first hit on google:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/

I am sure there are dozens more.

I dont say that every healthy individual will get a full blown psychosis from smoking weed, but many people are prone to such things and cannabis turns the key. Furthermore speaking of my home country the addictiveness of cannabis is heavily underrated. If you use it on a continuos base it will make most people lethargic and unmotivated at least.

This vaping and oils seems like a stupid trend to me. However i can understand that you try this stuff, if you have chronic pain or something like that.

Anyone can dig up a study on just about anything these days if they dig hard and long enough. Especially as it relates to cannabis use because it’s legalization would translate into billions of lost revenues for pharmaceutical companies and agricultural companies.

I can’t help but mention how ironic it is that on a steroid forum we are talking about the negative effects of cannabis as it relates to mental health. I don’t even think you can compare the two objectively. Steroid use long term is exponentially more dangerous to your body and mind than cannabis use over the same period. No questions

Anyone can dig up a study on just about anything these days if they dig hard and long enough. Especially as it relates to cannabis use because it’s legalization would translate into billions of lost revenues for pharmaceutical companies and agricultural companies.

I can’t help but mention how ironic it is that on a steroid forum we are talking about the negative effects of cannabis as it relates to mental health. I don’t even think you can compare the two objectively. Steroid use long term is exponentially more dangerous to your body and mind than cannabis use over the same period. No questions

You are correct my friend.

I've smoked weed like a champ for 20 years and you are spot on. It fucks you up mentally over time and it's hard to recognize while going through it. And yes, it effects your cardiovascular system.

Where I was brought up all the kids smoked it. I know quite a few who have smoked it daily since they were young. Every single one of them is fucked and they can't go without it. If they stop they are a nervous wreck. Obviously it's not like it is heavily addictive in the sense of other rec drugs. It can be used safely and I understand why some may even laugh at a post like this. But 100% all the guys who smoked it daily for years are all fucked without it. Plus some of these people are just weed smokers and didn't use other drugs so they can't be blamed. So I 100% agree but many on here post like it's only great for you. Yes it can be amazing for some people but just wanted to state I understand why you and akimbo would post that.

I am not here to debate with anyone as I know many love it and I understand why. As it's been stated most people on here use alsorts of things so I am definitely not having a go and people should be able to do what they want. Merely commenting as every single person I know who smoked it daily for years is fucked without it. You can write that about caffeine or even sugar but again these people are bad.

Where I was brought up all the kids smoked it. I know quite a few who have smoked it daily since they were young. Every single one of them is fucked and they can't go without it. If they stop they are a nervous wreck. Obviously it's not like it is heavily addictive in the sense of other rec drugs. It can be used safely and I understand why some may even laugh at a post like this. But 100% all the guys who smoked it daily for years are all fucked without it. Plus some of these people are just weed smokers and didn't use other drugs so they can't be blamed. So I 100% agree but many on here post like it's only great for you. Yes it can be amazing for some people but just wanted to state I understand why you and akimbo would post that.

I am not here to debate with anyone as I know many love it and I understand why. As it's been stated most people on here use alsorts of things so I am definitely not having a go and people should be able to do what they want. Merely commenting as every single person I know who smoked it daily for years is fucked without it. You can write that about caffeine or even sugar but again these people are bad.

Yep, withdrawal from weed is no joke. I kind of feel like I live in a constant ebb and flow of withdrawal as I only smoke on weekends now for the past 1.5 years and kind of go through a weekly cycle. It kind of sucks but I know I'm addicted and don't want to stop. I just don't want to smoke daily anymore as when I do stop for a period I can go through a wicked withdrawal that can last for weeks to a month or two. Its different than opiates (not that I ever went through opiate withdrawal) but it shares similar properties. It definitely fucks with you ability to regulate carbohydrates and your sympathetic nervous system; crazy anxiety.

Over time I learned how to lessen the withdrawal symptoms. Fasting and eating low carb for a period of time seems to re-regulate the carbohydrate and CNS issues. Decreasing the anxiety associated with withdrawal is an art in itself as well and I could elaborate with that as well.

I suspect in several years this phenomenon will be more understand as the masses of medical MJ users will be experiencing similar issues with their doctors.

Last edited:
Yep, withdrawal from weed is no joke. I kind of feel like I live in a constant ebb and flow of withdrawal as I only smoke on weekends now for the past 1.5 years and kind of go through a weekly cycle. It kind of sucks but I know I'm addicted and don't want to stop. I just don't want to smoke daily anymore as when I do stop for a period I can go through a wicked withdrawal that can last for weeks to a month or two. Its different than opiates (not that I ever went through opiate withdrawal) but it shares similar properties. It definitely fucks with you ability to regulate carbohydrates and your sympathetic nervous system; crazy anxiety.

Over time I learned how to lessen the withdrawal symptoms. Fasting and eating low carb for a period of time seems to re-regulate the carbohydrate and CNS issues. Decreasing the anxiety associated with withdrawal is an art in itself as well and I could elaborate with that as well.

I suspect in several years this phenomenon will be more understand as the masses of medical MJ users will be experiencing similar issues with their doctors.

Exactly. Many would laugh at this and think it's nonsense but it's 100% the truth. They can't even go on holiday unless they know they can put it in luggage. Severe anxiety is the most common thing I have seen. Plus these people never had anxiety in the first place it's created from smoking it for years. Obviously weed is also great for getting rid of anxiety and I am sure many use it for that purpose on here. Everyone smoked it around me when I was young but I never got into it as I never liked the feeling it gave me. One of the worst experiences of my life involved weed but this forum doesn't really like that sort of talk :eek:

The friends i know who smoke weed daily get real bad anxiety if they miss it for a few days. I dated a girl who was almost having a panick attack because she stayed over for a few days and didn’t bring her weed. I had to find her some pronto.

I was trying to stay out of this thread, but I seriously am just baffled by the hypocrisy. So you guys have no problem injecting shit that is well known for fucking you up mentally, emotionally, physically, but your here to judge cannabis users? Look in the mirror.

I'm going to have a smoke.

I use it and like it but I think it's interesting how the hardcore advocates refuse to acknowledge any potential negative effects. If someone reacts badly it's you, not the drug that is to blame, you have a character defect that makes you refuse "to see the truth about yourself". Many won't even call it a drug, it's in a different class, it's a conduit to the spirit world or some shit. Dorian talked about weed having a spirit that you shouldn't let take over, you need to use it with ritual and intent. Very religious :D I won't dismiss all this completely, it's just interesting to me.

There are many reports of people developing anxiety disorders from it after long term use. I can easily see it from a purely brain chemical POW, not an acquired character flaw like the weed-religionists claim.

I was trying to stay out of this thread, but I seriously am just baffled by the hypocrisy. So you guys have no problem injecting shit that is well known for fucking you up mentally, emotionally, physically, but your here to judge cannabis users? Look in the mirror.

I'm going to have a smoke.

You know I would never judge anyone and I couldn't care less what people do. They can drop e tabs all day if they want. I was merely commenting on what I have seen many times in real life. As I posted above most on here take things that effect us mentally. I just dropped mast from 400mg to 200mg for that very reason (anxiety). Many users seem to dismiss any négatives and blame it on something else. I have used a lot of shit in my time and used to party a lot so I would never judge anyone for what they use. But again the guys I know are really bad from cannabis. They can't go a day without smoking it and have panic attacks if they try.

I stay up. Works for pain, works for sleep, works for the "i really hate my job but I gotta go anyway"s.

Lol I'm over simplifying but I do believe that the and the by products are abundantly helpful for many different aliments and sometimes just to put a buzz on. In a line of work running rampant with booze hounds I choose this , in my opinion the lesser of two evils.

Oh and for those of you randomly dropped fake urine works. Just get the temp right

Certificate of Analysis
CBD Isolate 11-08-17
Sample ID: BK40249-9
Customer: Versagenix Type: Concentrate Instrument: HPLC-PDA Submitted: 11/09/17
Test Site: Berkeley, CA Test: Standard Potency Method: SOP-024 Reported: 11/19/17
Steep Hill Berkeley - 1005 Parker Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
© 2017 Steep Hill Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.
Certificate #: BK40249-9 | SRP-001 Rev. 3
Compound Profile: Cannabinoids
Cannabinoid % mg/g
CBD 100. % 1000 mg/g
CBDA Not Detected
CBG Not Detected
CBN Not Detected
THC Not Detected
THCA Not Detected
Total Measured: 100 % 1000 mg/g
Decarboxylated Values
Cannabinoid Equation Value
THC THCA x 0.88 + THC Not Detected

Good post. This is the kind of CBD you want if you are drug tested. Not all CBD is THC free and people do sometimes fail tests because of CBD with a tiny amount of THC in it.

I live in Colorado and can get just about anything I want. I take a THC tincture(oral) for digestive and nausea issues. I take CBD oil in a capsule for pain and to mellow out the THC. For me, neither one or both together, no matter how strong, relieves pain anywhere near as good as kratom.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131