over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quality of machines

in America you have access to the best equipment in the world even in small gyms - in Europe I think it's a disaster, especially in Poland, e.g. Technogym, it's already a luxury where most of their machines are shit

Finding some Cybex, Arsenal, Prime, etc. at the gym is a miracle, lol
you guys have some good companies nearby. I don't know if gyms have them but Forman, David, and there is a great company called Grun Sport in Czech Republic. I take it most gyms in Poland don't have any of these companies equipment though.

you guys have some good companies nearby. I don't know if gyms have them but Forman, David, and there is a great company called Grun Sport in Czech Republic. I take it most gyms in Poland don't have any of these companies equipment though.
exactly as you write - they mainly buy shit from matrix, techno gym or the cheapest series of panatta machines

Because 90% of gyms in Poland are large corporate gyms

My gym has a bunch of Pannata and it’s great
Panatta also has great machines but not all of them and Poles seem to like buying shit lol

the truth is that most gyms in Poland are large corporations such as McFit - in small gyms owned by bodybuilding enthusiasts you can find great equipment, but we have fewer and fewer such places because competition is pushing them out of the market.

I recently joined a new gym in the UK and it has some of the best equipment I've ever seen/used.

Atlantis, Prime, Gymleco, Pannata, Cybex, Arsenal - Its like being in Disney world for adults!

I never cared for the 1970's era Nautilus or Kaiser state of the art(at that time)machines when i used them in the 80's. But i tend to find that good equipment for my taste is hit or miss from all manufacturers. Some pieces i like some i don't. But most can be adequate. Often depends on it the equipment is made for the size person that is using it. I am short extra wide so that is tougher to fit.

I always think one of the most underrated brands was early Cybex. I have several of their pieces and it’s spot on. Bicep machine with rotating handles. Dual axis shoulder press feels like dumbells and seated chest supported row brilliant. Sometimes tho it’s how it fits the user. I bought a strive incline plate loaded press and sold it as it destroyed my shoulder. I have an old lateral raise by Polaris that I paid peanuts for and has been painted house paint white that I would never part with. Hits the delts like no other.

Atlantis is made locally so I’ve tried all their equipment. Most are good, durable. A few that I don’t like.

I liked some of the newer stuff from Hoist.

The Prime plate loaded low row and their chest presses both flat and incline are fucking amazing
I haven’t used Prime yet I’ll have to chk them out on YT

What equipment are u using…
I have 3 different gyms. I think it's the hoist for the most part that I don't like. Especially the preacher curl and the rear delt machine. The dip, back, and some bicep machines are odd as they lift you off the ground and the resistant feels off.

I'm also seeing many olate loaded machines that don't have a pin but a little switch, they feel off. My other gym has older more basic exposed metals equipment that is loads better. To be honest I'd have to look at the brand but I do remember the hoist and one others brand that is built similar, I hate. But I mostly was referring to preacher curl and rear delt machines. The old ones are amazing but the newer ones for the most part I can't feel at all in the target muscle.

I have 3 different gyms. I think it's the hoist for the most part that I don't like. Especially the preacher curl and the rear delt machine. The dip, back, and some bicep machines are odd as they lift you off the ground and the resistant feels off.

I'm also seeing many olate loaded machines that don't have a pin but a little switch, they feel off. My other gym has older more basic exposed metals equipment that is loads better. To be honest I'd have to look at the brand but I do remember the hoist and one others brand that is built similar, I hate. But I mostly was referring to preacher curl and rear delt machines. The old ones are amazing but the newer ones for the most part I can't feel at all in the target muscle.
Lol bruh Hoist, come on… Go to a legit gym and use the brands I mentioned above and then report back. You’ll retract your post.

Lol bruh Hoist, come on… Go to a legit gym and use the brands I mentioned above and then report back. You’ll retract your post.
One of my gyms is more hardcore with more serious lifters and better equipment, but it's also twice as packed when I need to go. Better equipment but lines to get on it lol. I usually hit it on the weekends then go to the other gym during week after work. Shitty selection of gyms around here there is a planet fitness on every corner and a single golds within an hour. That's the one I prefer but after work it's mobbed

Arsenal look good but for me the ROM on them feel off, I’ll take HS over it always. Maybe it’s an age/years in gym (what you’re used to thing
Some arsenal is good put I agree their incline plate loaded chest is shit and all of their pin loaded leg equipment I've used is too. Used to go to Fox in ft worth and 95% of their equipment is Arsenal. Never got used to the ones I mentioned.

Did anyone ever use the old brand called Stryde where you could plate load different segments of the range of motion? Those were sick, also love Cybex, and *some* free motion stuff. The old Tru squat was nasty too

Did anyone ever use the old brand called Stryde where you could plate load different segments of the range of motion? Those were sick, also love Cybex, and *some* free motion stuff. The old Tru squat was nasty too
Yeah, I remember the incline press one! I usually opt for converging pressing machine just cause I connect so much better, but that one was great.

Jesuuus. This entire thread is completely useless because you are equating HOIST equipment to the "new fancy machines."
I literally read this thread and said to myself, "I BET QB is using hoist..." and laughed to mysslef.

Jesus christ dude, you never cease to blow my mind.

Regarding Hoist, I will say that the older equipment I found horrible and cheap. Kinda wonky but some of the newer ones I found much better. In terms of price a gym owner told me Atlantis and Hoist are similar.

Hammer strength I detest. Never liked their equipment.

Jesuuus. This entire thread is completely useless because you are equating HOIST equipment to the "new fancy machines."
I literally read this thread and said to myself, "I BET QB is using hoist..." and laughed to mysslef.

Jesus christ dude, you never cease to blow my mind.
Im no expert on the various brands, I know what machines feel good and hit the muscle and which don't. The gym with mostly hoist is adequate, always empty, dumbbells, cables, benches always available. The other gym has better equipment that appears much older but it's of no use to me if it's always packed and can't get in it. The dumbbell area is overcrowded and a complete mess benches never open. If we had a gym close by that had good equipment that wasn't packed I'd be more than happy to pay the $$. Only reason I know the hoist by brand name is because it's so shitty. That's my question, how are companies that put out shitty equipment so popular and why don't their engineers recognize how shitty the product is and improve it like the good brands?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131