over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Machines

Tjt1986

Newbies
Guy I’m getting ready to buy a plate loaded lat pulldown machine for the home gym. I can do pull-ups, but I had shoulder surgery over a year ago and sometimes I can do more than other days. And I don’t always feel I’m getting a good pull when it hurts
I’m looking at
Titan lat pulldown 579
Deltech fitness lat pulldown- lifetime warranty 379
Ritfit
York lat pulldown around 500
Body solid- around 570..
I don’t wanna spend more than 600 but I want to see if any of you guys have one or used any of these machines..
Any input is appreciated

I haven’t tried any of the other brands but titan stuff is always quite good for the price.
I have a squat bar from them and it’s solid.. I was just worried about the cable and pulleys

If you’re trying to keep cost down then Titan should be just fine. I have a few pieces from Titan which are solid and robust. Basically Rogue knockoffs.

I have the Powertec version of what you’re looking for and also 2 cable machines from Bells of Steel. All three are great!!!

Check out this thread I posted awhile
back. I listed a bunch of websites for home gyms you might not be aware of and the 2nd post.

Cage

If you’re trying to keep cost down then Titan should be just fine. I have a few pieces from Titan which are solid and robust. Basically Rogue knockoffs.

I have the Powertec version of what you’re looking for and also 2 cable machines from Bells of Steel. All three are great!!!

back. I listed a bunch of websites for home gyms you might not be aware of and the 2nd post.

Cage

Thats a sweet set up. You have similar pieces to me but your set up looks much more open and practical. How big is your space?

OP, I don't have personal experience with those brands but I have heard good things about body solid and titan.

I love it but the price I have seen is way to high.. 600 is about what I wanna spend if I can
Ahhh yeah it’s slightly above that lol - think they around 4k new. Doubt you’ll find a used one at this point because they haven’t been around that long. For what it’s worth - if you decide to up the budget Prime machines really have a nice movement and grip along with the 3 ways to load plates.

Cage
You think the titan would be better than body solid or York? The deltech has a lifetime warranty so that’s one reason I liked them
Thank you for your time

Thats a sweet set up. You have similar pieces to me but your set up looks much more open and practical. How big is your space?

OP, I don't have personal experience with those brands but I have heard good things about body solid and titan.
Thanks brutha…. This is a 20’x20’ garage, so 400sqft. Been rearranging it over the years several times. I’ve sold and trashed equipment as well during this period. The last piece I’ll upgrade is the hack squat/leg press machine.

Cage

You think the titan would be better than body solid or York? The deltech has a lifetime warranty so that’s one reason I liked them
Thank you for your time
I had bad experiences with Body Solid. Cheaply made and felt terrible range of motions. Course this was 15 years ago so they may have changed. Titan is cheap, but it’s solid! Now the coating on the Titan can fail but I don’t give a shit abt that.

I’ve seen videos of people literally baby proofing their gym equipment so as not scratch them. I’m rough on my equipment and put them through the wringer. The Titan pieces I got have held up very well.

I looked at some York stuff recently but they seemed behind everyone else’s equipment with lack of features. So I bailed on them.

Can’t speak to Deltech. Never looked at any of their equipment.

Cage

@Tjt1986, do you have a power rack already? If so you can save room in your setup by buying attachments for the rack. There’s sites that sell roller guides that’ll travel up the posts and act like lay pull down.

Dial Motion
Buffalo Bully Fab
TUT (time under tension)

Look at those sites and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Cage

@Tjt1986, do you have a power rack already? If so you can save room in your setup by buying attachments for the rack. There’s sites that sell roller guides that’ll travel up the posts and act like lay pull down.

Dial Motion
Buffalo Bully Fab
TUT (time under tension)

Look at those sites and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Cage
I have a CrossFit rig from FF training.. it’s 2x3..

Guy I’m getting ready to buy a plate loaded lat pulldown machine for the home gym. I can do pull-ups, but I had shoulder surgery over a year ago and sometimes I can do more than other days. And I don’t always feel I’m getting a good pull when it hurts
I’m looking at
Titan lat pulldown 579
Deltech fitness lat pulldown- lifetime warranty 379
Ritfit
York lat pulldown around 500
Body solid- around 570..
I don’t wanna spend more than 600 but I want to see if any of you guys have one or used any of these machines..
Any input is appreciated

This is weird, especially since you have a shoulder issue. I wouldn't be able to buy a piece of equipment that I hadn't been able to at least try. The only thing that matters is how it feels for you. If there's multiple gyms in your area, get a day pass and see if they have any of the pieces you're looking for.

Dynamic fitness is the brand of my rig
This is weird, especially since you have a shoulder issue. I wouldn't be able to buy a piece of equipment that I hadn't been able to at least try. The only thing that matters is how it feels for you. If there's multiple gyms in your area, get a day pass and see if they have any of the pieces you're looking for.
ya lat pulldown aren’t as bad on it. The ones at the gym are all really expensive brands.. I’m still looking at marketplace but not much on there in my area.
Thank you! Guys I appreciate all the replies. I know you don’t have to chime in. Thanks

Reactions: Bio
Side tangent: you fuckers who lift at home in these home gyms are bad ass. I don’t think I could do it. I’m so reliant on the plate loaded machines at this point.

Side tangent: you fuckers who lift at home in these home gyms are bad ass. I don’t think I could do it. I’m so reliant on the plate loaded machines at this point.
Perhaps you should get a house with room to set up your own badass home gym!

I have a Hoist Lat Pull Down and a Rogue slinger plated loaded on my RM6. I had a powertec a few years back. I’m happy with my current set up, the powertec was a good purchase as I got it used on Craigslist.

Check out Boltfitness supply online. I haven’t purchased anything from them but they seem to have some new/used pieces with free shipping.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear