over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Favorite Machines For Each Bodypart

Me and Lats are kit nerds.
I’ve bought and sold so much stuff for my home gym it’s silly.
Currently have
Hammer decline and seated row
Cybex seated row bicep and shoulder
Hammer leg press
Old Polaris lat raise
Nautilus tricep and nitro chest
Cybex pulldown
Watson rack
Unique fitness smith and pec deck
Competition line lat pull
Watson tricep dip
Nytram shoulder and chest
Various other bits. Grippers thick bars chains you name it.
Now have to be selective it’s one in one out due to space.
I've been collecting some Nitro stuff lately to try out. Would like to upgrade the chest and lat/row pieces to xpload

I've got

Nitro
Vertical chest
Incline chest
Mid Row
Compound row
Lat pulldown
Ventral tricep

Xpload
Shoulder press

Cybex
Hack
Leg press
Preacher curl machine

Fettle pendulum (clone of paramount)
Old rogue rack with a rhino dropped in
Hammer iso row
Body masters T-bar
Combo promaxima chest supported row/lat pulldown (my first purchase, actually a good machine)

Have a few more random pieces like leg ext, leg curl, adductor, etc.

Space is also an issue. Moving stuff around trying to get the most optimal layout is a serious pain. I put everything on rubber mats, but looking back it just makes moving stuff super hard.

I've been collecting some Nitro stuff lately to try out. Would like to upgrade the chest and lat/row pieces to xpload

I've got

Nitro
Vertical chest
Incline chest
Mid Row
Compound row
Lat pulldown
Ventral tricep

Xpload
Shoulder press

Cybex
Hack
Leg press
Preacher curl machine

Hammer iso row
Body masters T-bar
Combo promaxima chest supported row/lat pulldown (my first purchase, actually a good machine)

Space is also an issue. Moving stuff around trying to get the most optimal layout is a serious pain. I put everything on rubber mats, but looking back it just makes moving stuff super hard.
Epic setup.

I’m just here to say I think the hammer strength plate loaded hamstring curl is one of the worst pieces of equipment ever lol.

For quads I love the Precor hack squat and the hammer strength MTS leg extension

Hamstrings the cybex VR3 seated hamstring curl is probably my favorite

Back, probably hammer strength iso lateral front lat pulldown

Chest, honestly one of those freemotion (I think is the brand?) seated cable pressing machines… I love cable pressing.

Shoulders, cable lateral raises or the Atlantis standing lateral raise machine

Biceps, any good preacher machine will do and a solid set of cables and attachments for triceps
I definitely prefer the pin hamstring curl machines over plate loaded.

Posted earlier about making the switch in rear delt pec Dec, having both legs on the same side and doing 1 arm at a time... giving a much longer ROM in the lengthening position as you reach across body more. I really have been feeling this in my rear delts where the traditional way felt nothing. Rear Delts took me a long time to find what works

I've got

Nitro
Vertical chest
Incline chest
Mid Row
Compound row
Lat pulldown
Ventral tricep

Xpload
Shoulder press

Cybex
Hack
Leg press
Preacher curl machine

Hammer iso row
Body masters T-bar

Jelly bro.

I definitely prefer the pin hamstring curl machines over plate loaded.

Posted earlier about making the switch in rear delt pec Dec, having both legs on the same side and doing 1 arm at a time... giving a much longer ROM in the lengthening position as you reach across body more. I really have been feeling this in my rear delts where the traditional way felt nothing. Rear Delts took me a long time to find what works
Yeah. Pin loaded ham curls shit on the plate ones for me.

I literally go to a different gym on my hamstring day just for that reason lol 😂

Since im middle-age now I guess…. I’ve been having to utilize more machines, then free weights as I have in the past. I’m really digging the “hoist “ brand of equipment.

they have this attachment at my gym - it is my favorite thing for back now, never felt my lats as good as I do with this! 1674682428784.png

Those mag grips are phenomenal, alongside prime ones too.
Agree on this. Almost want to buy my own. Our gym has 1 and it just happens that a kiddo at the gym always trains back on Saturday when I do and takes it.

Home gym but I have 3 MAGs. Med suppinate is the bomb and best ever. Wide is great. Narrow... Doesn't get used. Only tried it for rows and was pure fail. Might try for pull downs.

Agree on this. Almost want to buy my own. Our gym has 1 and it just happens that a kiddo at the gym always trains back on Saturday when I do and takes it.
Happens to me all the time.

I just take it back and beat them over the head with it.

Problem solved.

Guaranteed.

😉

I've got

Nitro
Vertical chest
Incline chest
Mid Row
Compound row
Lat pulldown
Ventral tricep

Xpload
Shoulder press

Cybex
Hack
Leg press
Preacher curl machine

Hammer iso row
Body masters T-bar

How do you like the Fettle Pendulum? I had a Paramount Pendulum and traded it. It was a foolish move but it was hurting my back at the time. The cool thing about the Pendulum is the arm/horn for counterweight at the front of the piece. For some reason, none of the other brands did this, at least not in the form of an arm.

How do you like the Fettle Pendulum? I had a Paramount Pendulum and traded it. It was a foolish move but it was hurting my back at the time. The cool thing about the Pendulum is the arm/horn for counterweight at the front of the piece. For some reason, none of the other brands did this, at least not in the form of an arm.
I have the fettle pendulum. I like it for the most part. It does seem to bias the right leg verrrryyy slightly if you pay close attention. Solid piece though. And it ships fully assembled which is nice. My big pieces are in my garage. It would be impossible to move into a basement, etc. It's massive.
I also have the fettle adductor machine which is awesome.

I have the fettle pendulum. I like it for the most part. It does seem to bias the right leg verrrryyy slightly if you pay close attention. Solid piece though. And it ships fully assembled which is nice. My big pieces are in my garage. It would be impossible to move into a basement, etc. It's massive.
I also have the fettle adductor machine which is awesome.
I actually loosened the bolts on the pillow block bearings and adjusted mine when I bought it. Tried to set everything as square and level as possible. Can't say I've noticed too much bias on one leg over the other. Although I haven't used it in awhile. I'll try to add it back into my rotation and let you know if I notice the same thing.

I can't compare it to any other pendulum because I've only used this one. I like it and from what I can tell it's identical to the paramount for a fraction of the price.

There’s some Chinese brand ones that looks close enough for 1/4 the price

This flat and incline are hands down the best plate loaded chest presses ever made View attachment 170494
Never tried one, never even seen one.

Body Masters makes some good stuff. My gym has some old stuff, maybe
from the Boyer Coe days, well . . . maybe not that old, but old and still
in great shape.

Never tried one, never even seen one.

Body Masters makes some good stuff. My gym has some old stuff, maybe
from the Boyer Coe days, well . . . maybe not that old, but old and still
in great shape.
Haha that’s from Reds! It’s such a rare piece of equipment. You’re right tho - Body Masters makes a ton of great equipment. Their pin loaded row is awesome as well. Similar to the chest press in that it has that “crossing” motion so you get such a great squeeze/pump.

Bodymasters CPX is what you guys are talking about (the chest machines). Sadly Bodymasters is long gone, probably over twenty years now. Shame no one has picked up their designs and started reproducing them again. They did make some great stuff. Their Chest Supported Row was great one and a lot of people loved their Hack and Leg Press. I loved their Super Seated Leg Press or what's now commonly referred to as a Hack Calf. Great piece. This is the piece

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws