over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

biceps workout just finish followed by some posing practice. More classic shots this time on stage. Was thinking to start my posing routine with this arnold pose is it a good shot?

Never felt so relax and calm 6 days out just listening to music and training on posing all day and ofcourse peeing every 10min 😅.
Must say i am very thankful to everyone here that been support me and critized me made me realize i was ovet thinking to much that made me look worse. Feel and look better then last show 🤛

IMG_6638.jpeg

biceps workout just finish followed by some posing practice. More classic shots this time on stage. Was thinking to start my posing routine with this arnold pose is it a good shot?

Never felt so relax and calm 6 days out just listening to music and training on posing all day and ofcourse peeing every 10min 😅.
Must say i am very thankful to everyone here that been support me and critized me made me realize i was ovet thinking to much that made me look worse. Feel and look better then last show 🤛

View attachment 185184
Yes, I think you looked great.

Yes, overthinking.

Yes, tooo many cooks in the kitchen.

Yes, you have what it takes, keep on keeping on.

Really you won being flatter then this? 😲
Well I was that flat but I was less conditioned and won. You should be flat until you start to load and yes I’ve been that flat a week out and killed it, you’re on the path brother

Well I was that flat but I was less conditioned and won. You should be flat until you start to load and yes I’ve been that flat a week out and killed it, you’re on the path brother
I hope so bro something always fucks up with my body during the load lets hope this time it works 🙏 But i notice one thing now even i am drinking 8-9 litres i am getting drier and drier veins are starting to pop up on the abs last show it never happen during water loading.. that must mean i am leaner now

I hope so bro something always fucks up with my body during the load lets hope this time it works 🙏 But i notice one thing now even i am drinking 8-9 litres i am getting drier and drier veins are starting to pop up on the abs last show it never happen during water loading.. that must mean i am leaner now
Definitely a big change from your last show.

Yea it’s easy to say it but if you look right “don’t over think it”. You’ve got your plan so live this week out meal to meal, you get head fucked go strip down and pose, run thru your routine. Remember winning fucking matters but coming in better than last time is priority #1

This protocol is about a perfect as I’ve seen. I do switch to distilled water at 48 hours out, only difference, and with aldactone
Distilled water and Preperation H? When did you last compete, in the 70s?

Distilled water is a good way to go completely flat and cramp. You need electrolytes, even when cutting sodium out, you still need some sodium in your body.

Preperation-H cream might pull some sub-q water but only if it has the active ingredient Bio-Dyne in it. As far as I know this is only available in Canada (not sold in US with Bio-Dyne), not sure about Europe or other countries. Before people jump on me how well it worked for them in the past, you can just wrap your stomach in saran wrap without any cream and have the same effect. So unless you actually had Preperation-H with Bio-Dyne in it, you could have just lathered yourself with butter and had the same effect. You will sweat out a bit of water. Very temporary effect. Will probably last for as long as you don't drink anymore water lol. Doing it last minute, a very good way to screw up your tan.

Lastly do not mess with potassium, especially if you are taking a potassium sparing diuretic. This is how competitors endup hyperkalemic and in the hospital rather than on stage.

Like many people already advised you. Stick to the plan. Don't stress. You look good. You're thinking that doing some last minute "tricks" will make 10% better, but it's 90% chance going to make you look worse.

You are stressing more than guys stepping on the Olympia stage. You look fantastic. There are no last minute magic tricks. What you look like now, you will look like on stage. Accept that fact, enjoy and showcase what you worked so hard to build with a proud smile on stage.

Distilled water is a good way to go completely flat and cramp. You need electrolytes, even when cutting sodium out, you still need some sodium in your body.

Preperation-H cream might pull some sub-q water but only if it has the active ingredient Bio-Dyne in it. As far as I know this is only available in Canada (not sold in US with Bio-Dyne), not sure about Europe or other countries. Before people jump on me how well it worked for them in the past, you can just wrap your stomach in saran wrap without any cream and have the same effect. So unless you actually had Preperation-H with Bio-Dyne in it, you could have just lathered yourself with butter and had the same effect. You will sweat out a bit of water. Very temporary effect. Will probably last for as long as you don't drink anymore water lol. Doing it last minute, a very good way to screw up your tan.

Lastly do not mess with potassium, especially if you are taking a potassium sparing diuretic. This is how competitors endup hyperkalemic and in the hospital rather than on stage.

Like many people already advised you. Stick to the plan. Don't stress. You look good. You're thinking that doing some last minute "tricks" will make 10% better, but it's 90% chance going to make you look worse.

You are stressing more than guys stepping on the Olympia stage. You look fantastic. There are no last minute magic tricks. What you look like now, you will look like on stage. Accept that fact, enjoy and showcase what you worked so hard to build with a proud smile on stage.
EXCELLENT POST 👍🏿👏🏿👊🏿

Now I hate to be Debbie downer........but....you fired your coach and you are using his plan that he laid out last time, the problem with that is that coaches hand out plans THEN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AS NEEDED! Since you fired your coach you had best hope no on the fly changes need to be made, if so I hope you have the knowledge and clear mind to make and execute those changes. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, so don't do anything too drastic.

Oh boy!

I am starting a Canadian Prep H store on PM!! :)

Yea it’s easy to say it but if you look right “don’t over think it”. You’ve got your plan so live this week out meal to meal, you get head fucked go strip down and pose, run thru your routine. Remember winning fucking matters but coming in better than last time is priority #1
Exactly its more about coming in better then last time is no 1 priority for me. I was very unhappy with my last show.

Not taking any diuretics for sure. I go flat without diuretic so thats not even in plan C. Thats why i am not doing any last minute tricks because they dont work on me my body reacts very fast to drastic changes. Thats the plan to enjoy this days and showcase my best package. Thnx buddy.

Now I hate to be Debbie downer........but....you fired your coach and you are using his plan that he laid out last time, the problem with that is that coaches hand out plans THEN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AS NEEDED! Since you fired your coach you had best hope no on the fly changes need to be made, if so I hope you have the knowledge and clear mind to make and execute those changes. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, so don't do anything too drastic.
I totaly agree with you. Its a gambling i am taking but like you said last time this plan would have got me drier and harder and thats the goal this time. If it gets me fuller to then its just a + 🫡. Whats the worst thing can happen if you look at the plan stefan lay out to me. if i may ask you? spillover from to much carbs? Appreciate your help and guidance as always 🙏

Here is the plan he send me for peak weak.

IMG_5167.jpeg IMG_5400.jpeg IMG_5401.jpeg

Exactly its more about coming in better then last time is no 1 priority for me. I was very unhappy with my last show.

Not taking any diuretics for sure. I go flat without diuretic so thats not even in plan C. Thats why i am not doing any last minute tricks because they dont work on me my body reacts very fast to drastic changes. Thats the plan to enjoy this days and showcase my best package. Thnx buddy.

I totaly agree with you. Its a gambling i am taking but like you said last time this plan would have got me drier and harder and thats the goal this time. If it gets me fuller to then its just a + 🫡. Whats the worst thing can happen if you look at the plan stefan lay out to me. if i may ask you? spillover from to much carbs? Appreciate your help and guidance as always 🙏

View attachment 185223View attachment 185225View attachment 185224
During your diet on a high carb day, how many carbs did you eat and how many days did you do this? 1?, 2?, 3????

During your diet on a high carb day, how many carbs did you eat and how many days did you do this? 1?, 2?, 3????
2 High days 600g carb. 1 time a week.
Low low low - high high - low low

View attachment 185223View attachment 185225View attachment 185224
I know it by heart - a typical ready-made plan from Stefan that gives to everyone, regardless of whether you weigh 80 or 130 kg lol

I know it by heart - a typical ready-made plan from Stefan that gives to everyone, regardless of whether you weigh 80 or 130 kg lol
I belive you. But lets hope its a succesful plan 😅 Often its not the carbs that i fuck up. its the how/when to lower water and sodium that i do wrong so thats the most important factor to dial in. How does his plan for water/sodium protocol during loading phase look to you?

Just finished back workout did some posing after. Back double and back latspread is the hardest for me.

Did i do the pose correct?

View attachment 185253
If you want a pose to be truly critiqued then put on some posing trunks and let's see the entire shot with glutes hamstrings and lower back.

In your pics yes the shot appears to be done correctly but have no idea what the shot truly looks like half covered.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
brycewtolbert
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131