over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long are your cycles?

Damn! 225 at what height?? You look lean and vascular AF.

I’m sitting at 230 at 6’ 2” and a BF per latest DEXA at 13.9%, so not even close to your vascularity. Goal is about 235-240 at close to 12% consistently, but I struggle to continue eating enough calories and macros consistently.
I’m 5’10 but def not that lean right now lol

Didn’t rich piana say in a vid, he’s only ever ran 1 cycle but it’s lasted 20 years 🤣
No, he made a few video saying he went off periodically and did a boat load of hCG when off. A few times over the years he shrunk up a lot over some months and looked weird with all the plastic in his arms and chest. Towards the end, based on his videos, and interaction with a range of doctors on camera, he was trying to find a way to look and feel decent without killing himself. Unfortunately, he never found that. RIP Rich.

My man! Gaining nicely. Sitting a little above 225. Hitting the GHRP and pounding food. Waiting on my pack from Direct - going to swap out the Deca and Primo for NPP and EQ and keep the Sus at 2 grams per week. Prob add some GH back in soon. Definitely having fun with the peptides. Don’t have a specific goal in mind - just keep gaining until I can’t handle it anymore lol.
View attachment 189911
What's a typical leg workout look like for you?
How often do you train them?

What's a typical leg workout look like for you?
How often do you train them?
I actually just switched up my routine - so hitting legs twice a week now. I posted this pic a few days ago. Typical session is about two hours. This is the order:

Adductors
Abductors
Standing leg curls
Light weight leg extensions (more for pre exhaust)
Calf sled
Leg press
Smith squat
RDLs on the Arsenal
Pendalum or hack squat
Donkey calf
Then I typically finish with lunges and go back on the leg extension to fatigue

CE731B79-266F-494E-B6C3-A12BD825DE02.jpeg

I actually just switched up my routine - so hitting legs twice a week now. I posted this pic a few days ago. Typical session is about two hours. This is the order:

Adductors
Abductors
Standing leg curls
Calf sled
Leg press
Smith squat
RDLs on the Arsenal
Pendalum or hack squat
Donkey calf

View attachment 189923

Loving the colorway on the kicks.

Adductors
Abductors
Standing leg curls
Calf sled
Leg press
Smith squat
RDLs on the Arsenal
Pendalum or hack squat
Donkey calf

View attachment 189923
2 hours! Damn, I’m done at an hr at most. Most my sessions are closer to 45 mins.

2 hours! Damn, I’m done at an hr at most. Most my sessions are closer to 45 mins.
I definitely need the volume. Plus I’m in love with my new gym and would live there if I could lol. Since the move I’ve really locked down my routine. I work from 8am to 10am. Then start getting ready for the gym and arrive around 11. Lift till 1. Eat. Then I work from 3-6pm again. It’s been going great and I don’t feel stressed or rushed while I’m at the gym.

I definitely need the volume. Plus I’m in love with my new gym and would live there if I could lol. Since the move I’ve really locked down my routine. I work from 8am to 10am. Then start getting ready for the gym and arrive around 11. Lift till 1. Eat. Then I work from 3-6pm again. It’s been going great and I don’t feel stressed or rushed while I’m at the gym.
Right on brother, I’m glad you’re in a good space after the move. I would need to take a lunch break half way through that haha. Are all yours sessions 2 hours, or is that just for legs?

Right on brother, I’m glad you’re in a good space after the move. I would need to take a lunch break half way through that haha. Are all yours sessions 2 hours, or is that just for legs?
So my new routine is a 3 day rotation - 3 on then 1 off and repeat. Current split:

Back/bi’s/abs
Legs
Chest/shoulders/abs

I would say I been anywhere between 1:45 and 2:15 since the move and new routine. I generally don’t lollygag on my phone too much or chat with people. And honestly there’s just so much great equipment at this gym I enjoy every minute of it. And the vibe is no nonsense - they kick you out for tripods and taking your shirt off. So I’m just so happy to be there compared to wanting to rush and get the fuck out of Redcon everyday…

So my new routine is a 3 day rotation - 3 on then 1 off and repeat. Current split:

Back/bi’s/abs
Legs
Chest/shoulders/abs

I would say I been anywhere between 1:45 and 2:15 since the move and new routine. I generally don’t lollygag on my phone too much or chat with people. And honestly there’s just so much great equipment at this gym I enjoy every minute of it. And the vibe is no nonsense - they kick you out for tripods and taking your shirt off. So I’m just so happy to be there compared to wanting to rush and get the fuck out of Redcon everyday…

I just got back into the gym after recovering from surgery and am taking the opposite approach. I was doing a 3 day split and am now trying a 5 day split. Just to play with it and see how I like it. I don’t love my gym, it’s just too busy most days but it’s about a 1/2 mile from my place so I just try to structure my workouts when it’s not too busy.

I just got back into the gym after recovering from surgery and am taking the opposite approach. I was doing a 3 day split and am now trying a 5 day split. Just to play with it and see how I like it. I don’t love my gym, it’s just too busy most days but it’s about a 1/2 mile from my place so I just try to structure my workouts when it’s not too busy.
You doing this because of the recovery or just to try something new?

You doing this because of the recovery or just to try something new?
Just to try something new. I’ve been doing a 3 way split for a long while now and have been feeling pretty burnt out after workouts to be honest. I just started the 5 day split and it’s obviously too soon to tell but I’m liking it so far. I train an hour at most, so it’s giving more time to focus on each muscle per workout.

Just to try something new. I’ve been doing a 3 way split for a long while now and have been feeling pretty burnt out after workouts to be honest. I just started the 5 day split and it’s obviously too soon to tell but I’m liking it so far. I train an hour at most, so it’s giving more time to focus on each muscle per workout.
It’s definitely taxing but I figured 3 grams of gear, peptides and 6k calories a day - I should be able to handle it lol…

Adductors
Abductors
Standing leg curls
Calf sled
Leg press
Smith squat
RDLs on the Arsenal
Pendalum or hack squat
Donkey calf

View attachment 189923
2 hour leg workouts twice a week?
Damn.....your tough young man 💪🏿

Staff online

• pesty4077